FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Townhouse Bi night - are both partners bi?

Townhouse Bi night - are both partners bi?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anmol OP   Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

Planning to go to the Townhouse bi-night on Friday. Been to one before, but never sure if both partners are bi. Bit too shy to ask. Is it normal for both partners to be bi?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ikerswingCouple  over a year ago

mcr

we have been before and both bi.cant apeek for others though

Liverpool

"we have been before and both bi.cant apeek for others though "
Thanks. I noticed the male half of one couple - who were playing together at the time - becoming offended by being approached by another male. it got me thinking 'how do you know'.

By *anni and RicCouple  over a year ago

York

I think even if they aren't bi then there should be no drama about asking. After all they have attended on bi night! We both tend to not play with straight guys on bi nights anyway....that's not what we're there for

Looking forward to Friday

Liverpool

"I think even if they aren't bi then there should be no drama about asking. After all they have attended on bi night! We both tend to not play with straight guys on bi nights anyway....that's not what we're there for

Looking forward to Friday "

He did reach out to grab his ball - which, admittedly, isn't very subtle! See you there if you're going

By *icklesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

"I think even if they aren't bi then there should be no drama about asking. After all they have attended on bi night! We both tend to not play with straight guys on bi nights anyway....that's not what we're there for

Looking forward to Friday He did reach out to grab his ball - which, admittedly, isn't very subtle! See you there if you're going"

We host the Bi-tastic Bi event @Townhouse and we do our best to check that everybody attending is bi. We do this by asking them and checking veris. Usually this does make sure each person is bi.

Maybe it was the approach of just going in and trying to grab the guys balls!! . Regardless of the event the club rules state you should ask before you touch anyone and No means No.

Hope that's helped to clear things up for you.

Look forward to seeing you on Friday.

M & N

Liverpool

Thanks Pickles. I think sometimes it is a heat-of-the-moment thing. What do they say - when the balls are full....See you on Friday!

By *icklesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

"Thanks Pickles. I think sometimes it is a heat-of-the-moment thing. What do they say - when the balls are full....See you on Friday!"

You certainly will x

» Add a new message to this topic