FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Couples in clubs

Couples in clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If I was to attend a couples night in a club, the lady I come with wouldn’t necessarily need to my partner,!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you mean would you need to be in a relationship then no.

"If I was to attend a couples night in a club, the lady I come with wouldn’t necessarily need to my partner,!"

General rule is you arrive together and leave together but no one polices the nature of the relationship

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Not neccessarily in a relationship but if it's a club that requires you to have a couples membership then your membership would then be with that specific person so you might want to consider that. Therefore you can usually only attend as a couple with that person you share your membership with. In other words you usually can't just turn up with different women and pay the couple's entry price each time.

On couples nights, some (perhaps most) clubs generally expect couples arriving together to stay together in the club. They're wary of single guys arriving as part of a bogus couple and then wandering around the club on their own. Pisses off the real couples.

"On couples nights, some (perhaps most) clubs generally expect couples arriving together to stay together in the club. They're wary of single guys arriving as part of a bogus couple and then wandering around the club on their own. Pisses off the real couples."

I would think this is probably the norm rather then the exception.

Our regular club say if you come and join as a couple you have to remain together and can't go off wandering separately looking for fun. Also the membership is only for you and the person you join with so if you come again with a different lady you'd have to both join as a new couple showing the necessary ID required

By *uHorny1Man  over a year ago

Cannock

"If I was to attend a couples night in a club, the lady I come with wouldn’t necessarily need to my partner,!

General rule is you arrive together and leave together but no one polices the nature of the relationship "

General rule yes,but not absolute.

I went to Chams with someone and took out a couple's membership. When it was time to go,she said "I'm staying- got another fb arriving in 20 mins.."

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"On couples nights, some (perhaps most) clubs generally expect couples arriving together to stay together in the club. They're wary of single guys arriving as part of a bogus couple and then wandering around the club on their own. Pisses off the real couples.

-----

I would think this is probably the norm rather then the exception.

Our regular club say if you come and join as a couple you have to remain together and can't go off wandering separately looking for fun. Also the membership is only for you and the person you join with so if you come again with a different lady you'd have to both join as a new couple showing the necessary ID required"

In principle you're right, we have never been asked for ID after joining. I could turn up at a club with a different "other half" and I'm sure they wouldn't have a clue.

Cal

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

Depends on the club.

Townhouse doesn’t allow 2 single to pair up to gain entry to any event. You need to be a genuine couple, whether that’s life partner, FWB or just a swinging partnership.

Basic requirement is a verified fab couples profile, couples membership to the club or ID showing the same address. Without that, you would only gain entry as 2 singles, or not at all to a couples only event!

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

Arrive together, stay together, play together, leave together for us.

Satisfies those bringing along a FB, but stops guys loitering around on their own.

» Add a new message to this topic