FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Safe sex etiquette at clubs

Safe sex etiquette at clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello,

We are planning our first visit to a club at the end of the month. No idea what to expect and planning to take it as it comes but have one question. Our preference is for safe sex but someone we talked to said that this was not the norm at clubs.

Could someone clarify this for us?

Cheers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We've been to a number of clubs and always stick to safe sex with others. A lot of clubs even have condoms around the club

It is definitely not the norm to have unprotected sex in clubs, but you do see it happen sometimes. Bring plenty of your own condoms and hand them to any guys before play (though we did have one guy say 'I'm too big for that' - he was, too, but he did his own supply of extra large!).

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Safe sex is the norm. Bring condoms if the club doesn't provide them, and insist on them (and checking to see because occasionally people take the piss) before going ahead.

By *ittleKinksCouple  over a year ago

Reading

Protected sex with swaps is the norm from what we have seen. But you will see couples going bareback but then again this is cause they are either married or in long term relationships so it's understandable

By *obbie2000.Couple  over a year ago

Bradford

We alway have safe sex when we full swap in clubs!

Remember to have a safe word that you and your partner can say to each other if your not happy ( I need the toilet, or let’s get a drink)

Don’t do anything you don’t want to.

But you will both have lots of fun!!!

As a couple together we are bareback but anyone who joins us it's always safe sex..and like many say most clubs have condoms about. On the whole most guys know it's safe sex with strangers..

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

In over 10 years of swinging, at multiple clubs and club visits, parties and personal meets, we have NEVER been asked to play bare, and the only time I can remember seeing people going bareback was between partners (i.e. people who were a couple).

I'm not sure who told you that bareback is the "norm" at clubs, were they even proper swingers lol?

"Hello,

We are planning our first visit to a club at the end of the month. No idea what to expect and planning to take it as it comes but have one question. Our preference is for safe sex but someone we talked to said that this was not the norm at clubs.

Could someone clarify this for us?

Cheers"

Absolute rubbish. Clubs promote safe sex. Well the club's we go to do. If safe sex is what you want safe sex is what you have . Your rules you stick to them and don't let anyone bend them x

I’ve visited a few clubs now and every one promoted safe sex. What about oral though, pretty much every one I saw getting oral was getting owo. You can still pick up nasties from that right - what’s everyone’s views?

By *ubbermaidbabyCouple  over a year ago

clwyd

Can’t believe someone would say it’s the norm not to practice safe sex at a club, at clubs in our experience it’s strongly promoted that it’s the only form of sex that’s approved! We’d actually avoid anywhere that doesn’t promote safe sex.

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"I’ve visited a few clubs now and every one promoted safe sex. What about oral though, pretty much every one I saw getting oral was getting owo. You can still pick up nasties from that right - what’s everyone’s views?"

I wouldn't give a blow job to a guy if he insisted on condoms. They are vile to have in your mouth.

By *he Original SpartanMan  over a year ago

Daventry

Prefer oral without but prefer to use when having sex.

Do know girls that aren’t fussed, think they preferred he feel of bare cock?

I also prefer to get my own, as normal “budget” condoms are to small and also offer no real feeling? Skins seem to be okay?

Get tested regularly at the clubs as well.

Also personal hygiene is a must. some pussys just reek and ice said no thanks on a few occasions when faced with it! I keep myself clean, fresh and groomed... don’t see why others can’t?

But protection. Is a must!

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

I'd say maybe the people telling you that meant between actual couples.. and I'd say that's true.. as in couples dont use condoms with each other at club's. On the whole many use condoms but not all.

I've been asked more as part of a couple than without x

By *he fab twoCouple  over a year ago

brentwood

When wandering around in just towels where do people keep there condoms

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"When wandering around in just towels where do people keep there condoms"

Some tuck them in the elastic band of the locker key, some carry a small bag with them.

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

I host events at Townhouse - not only are there condoms available for free all round the club, but we also have regular in house STI testing provided by our local clinic, Sahir House. The next event where testing is available is next week, to coincide with HIV Awareness Week.

Whoever has told you that safe sex is unusual in clubs is talking utter rubbish!!

By *ifty grades of shadyCouple  over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

[Removed by poster at 17/11/19 17:45:20]

By *ifty grades of shadyCouple  over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

It's more usual (although not common) for someone to try and ignore the want for wearing condoms, often taking them off and trying to slip it in unprotected. These shits need kicking into touch and reporting, not a great thing to let pass in our view,, we all deserve better than that.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks all for your comments, very reassuring because while we play bare together, it's not something I'd want to do with someone in a club, or be expected to do.

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

Clubs open during the day have STD clinics, where people can get tested, so they are all up for safe sex

By *entleRMan  over a year ago

Telford

"It's more usual (although not common) for someone to try and ignore the want for wearing condoms, often taking them off and trying to slip it in unprotected. These shits need kicking into touch and reporting, not a great thing to let pass in our view,, we all deserve better than that."

In my opinion that is assault and should be dealt with as such.

By *ady23Woman  over a year ago

Coventry

From my observatiobs is always safe play

» Add a new message to this topic