FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > fetish/bdsm

fetish/bdsm

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi any good clubs/small intimate dungeons in the surrey area?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"hi any good clubs/small intimate dungeons in the surrey area?"

Hellfire is the only club with what could be described as a Dungeon in the Surrey area.

oh really or intimate fetish parties?

By *ensualMan  over a year ago

Sutton

The house in Sutton aka has a mini dungeon, usable on club nights. There is a monthly Thursday afternoon fetish event Chardmore Society on FL.

If you are on FL I believe someone in Morden has a private space.

Good Luck

"The house in Sutton aka has a mini dungeon, usable on club nights. There is a monthly Thursday afternoon fetish event Chardmore Society on FL.

If you are on FL I believe someone in Morden has a private space.

Good Luck"

Having used the Sutton house on many occasions I would suggest that it's not particularly Fet friendly in as much as most of the events are swing orientated that being said Chardmore is certainly worth a visit. Unfortunately the Dungeon is very small and cramped. Like all things you really need to try for yourself. FL is a much better resource and there are one or two fet nights in the Surrey area.

It's a bit further away but Arousals nr Dunstable had a decent Dungeon the last time I attended but that was a few years ago. And I do know they run a monthly fetish event.

Sutton

[Removed by poster at 04/11/19 18:47:09]

Sutton

Hi

When I used to swing I regularly took my rope, floggers and mini dragon tails with me. I have visited the house in Sutton many times and spent most of my time in the dungeon as kink is my thing rather than swinging.

I have played successfully in the dungeon at Sutton at a number of swinging parties.

I have also played successfully at a number of other dungeons at swinging clubs.

The dungeon at the now defunct Kestrels was my go to dungeon.

When Kestrels closed I regularly used the dungeon at The Old Hellfire.

This Saturday just gone my G/F and I were the only ones using the Abfab dungeon.

I have played a number of times at Eurekas.

When it comes to kink I try to be helpful and only give direct advice on what I have experienced, but will mention in general terms those things I have not experienced. The reason I have not been to Chardmore is that it has gendered pricing and I don't attend fetish events that have gendered pricing.

thank you for your help.

would be interested to find out about the dungeon in morden.

used dungeon in house of Poutier and loved it.

By *loria JamesTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

There are quite a few dungeons in London that you can hire. They are nothing to do with swingers clubs though x

Sutton

"thank you for your help.

would be interested to find out about the dungeon in morden.

used dungeon in house of Poutier and loved it.

"

The facilities at Mordern are on a personal profile on FL. If you pm me there under BaronMalefic, I will give you the details or pm me here I will give you the name.

I have not used the facilities and can't vouch for them, but it may be worth asking questions of the owner. The only reason I know of the place is because the owner was the dom to someone I subsequently topped and I looked at his profile (as you do).

"Hi

When I used to swing I regularly took my rope, floggers and mini dragon tails with me. I have visited the house in Sutton many times and spent most of my time in the dungeon as kink is my thing rather than swinging.

I have played successfully in the dungeon at Sutton at a number of swinging parties.

I have also played successfully at a number of other dungeons at swinging clubs.

The dungeon at the now defunct Kestrels was my go to dungeon.

When Kestrels closed I regularly used the dungeon at The Old Hellfire.

This Saturday just gone my G/F and I were the only ones using the Abfab dungeon.

I have played a number of times at Eurekas.

When it comes to kink I try to be helpful and only give direct advice on what I have experienced, but will mention in general terms those things I have not experienced. The reason I have not been to Chardmore is that it has gendered pricing and I don't attend fetish events that have gendered pricing."

I too have played at swingers clubs/events. The reason I say Sutton isn't particularly Fet friendly is that the dungeon is small and fet play can attract quite a lot of attention and as we both know such attention goes hand in hand with lots of questions and at times unwanted comments and of course noise. Of course questions are fine at the right time, such as after, or if you are wanting to give the benefit of you experience to those around you. But if you just want to play then such a small dungeon is not particularly suited. It might be better if they removed the large table/bench. It's a case of each to there own and if it works for you then that's all good.

» Add a new message to this topic