FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Best greedy girls night?

Best greedy girls night?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We’ve been to a few but always seem to be dead ????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Pizza night! That would be the best ever greedy girls' night!

If you happen to be in London, the bad girls night at Hellfire is very good. Plenty of guys and girls there.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

Depends how far you want to travel. As the Attic in derby normally has busy greedy girls nights

By *orksCouple25Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

How do the punters know it’s a genuine Greedy girl brought along by her cucky husband and not one of the local working girls doing overtime and pretending to be Greedy in order to earn a nice little bonus ?

Two for one in my local takeaway

"How do the punters know it’s a genuine Greedy girl brought along by her cucky husband and not one of the local working girls doing overtime and pretending to be Greedy in order to earn a nice little bonus ? "

As a greedy girl i find that a little offensive. One a greedy girl doesn't need a cuck husband and as a girl that has gone to many greedy girl nights across the country ive yet to attend any gg night that has working girls earning a bonus

By *r NeilMan  over a year ago

Lancs Mancs

Respect to the odd occasional unicorn GG it's a rarity

By *ilk_TreMan  over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

"How do the punters know it’s a genuine Greedy girl brought along by her cucky husband and not one of the local working girls doing overtime and pretending to be Greedy in order to earn a nice little bonus ?

As a greedy girl i find that a little offensive. One a greedy girl doesn't need a cuck husband and as a girl that has gone to many greedy girl nights across the country ive yet to attend any gg night that has working girls earning a bonus "

Sad to say it does happen though...

"How do the punters know it’s a genuine Greedy girl brought along by her cucky husband and not one of the local working girls doing overtime and pretending to be Greedy in order to earn a nice little bonus ?

As a greedy girl i find that a little offensive. One a greedy girl doesn't need a cuck husband and as a girl that has gone to many greedy girl nights across the country ive yet to attend any gg night that has working girls earning a bonus

Sad to say it does happen though... "

in sex clubs it does. But ive had people assume me and the other regular gals are getting paid... we arent.

Ive been to a lot of these nights and as yet .. not been to one which does. I KNOW of two that have paid girls. But for all nights not gg

By *andS33Couple  over a year ago

Yorkshire

We went to the last GG Erotica event at Quest last week. Was really busy and also had quite a lot of single women in too (definitely not working girls known most of them a few years) Out of all the clubs we have visited Quest seems to attract the most single women.

Leeds

As a greedy girl i find that a little offensive. One a greedy girl doesn't need a cuck husband and as a girl that has gone to many greedy girl nights across the country ive yet to attend any gg night that has working girls earning a bonus "

Sex sells everyone knows that and just because none of these GGs have told you they are getting paid doesn’t mean to say they aren’t .If it’s say £50 for a male to get entry to an event and 50 turn up that’s £2500 cash coming in. It’s not at all difficult to imagine a scenario where three of the local working girls get £250 apiece and the outcome is both a lot of margin for any organiser and a very safe working environment for the three girls. Everybody wins.

We actually went to a greedy girl event .. we got there a little late when we arrive the host told my man to hurry up and he could have a go on her

We walked in the room and she said that she was clocking off in 5 minutes you will have to be quick lol

Was an awful experience and not been to one since x

By *jones150Man  over a year ago

Manchester

"We actually went to a greedy girl event .. we got there a little late when we arrive the host told my man to hurry up and he could have a go on her

We walked in the room and she said that she was clocking off in 5 minutes you will have to be quick lol

Was an awful experience and not been to one since x"

Which club was this at?

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

Sex sells everyone knows that and just because none of these GGs have told you they are getting paid doesn’t mean to say they aren’t .If it’s say £50 for a male to get entry to an event and 50 turn up that’s £2500 cash coming in. It’s not at all difficult to imagine a scenario where three of the local working girls get £250 apiece and the outcome is both a lot of margin for any organiser and a very safe working environment for the three girls. Everybody wins."

Sorry, but as another club regular who goes because I enjoy it, I can assure you that this paying people is not what happens in swingers clubs.

There are two sex club's that I am aware of where ladies are paid, one being the private club in Birmingham and I believe there was a club in Yorkshire may be Rotherham ( not good with geohraphy). But not swingers clubs. If you go around saying this kind of nonsense, then guys will turn up thinking that sex is guaranteed. Please stop talking rubbish.

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

Milf Monday @ Townhouse is a greedy girl event. We have been at capacity for the event for the last 3 months, with 90+ people attending; August being a quieter month due to school holidays and only 70+ on the guest list.

I can assure you, there are NO paid girls there. Just guests who want to enjoy their day.

And the guys only pay £10 to get in - we don’t believe in taking advantage of people.

While I’m not saying no clubs have ever paid people to attend, please don’t label all clubs & all events the same.

Play is never guaranteed, consent is key, no means no & following the club etiquette is a requirement.

OP, if you ever fancy making your way down to the Wirral, we’d love you to join us!

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

Sex sells everyone knows that and just because none of these GGs have told you they are getting paid doesn’t mean to say they aren’t .If it’s say £50 for a male to get entry to an event and 50 turn up that’s £2500 cash coming in. It’s not at all difficult to imagine a scenario where three of the local working girls get £250 apiece and the outcome is both a lot of margin for any organiser and a very safe working environment for the three girls. Everybody wins.

Sorry, but as another club regular who goes because I enjoy it, I can assure you that this paying people is not what happens in swingers clubs.

There are two sex club's that I am aware of where ladies are paid, one being the private club in Birmingham and I believe there was a club in Yorkshire may be Rotherham ( not good with geohraphy). But not swingers clubs. If you go around saying this kind of nonsense, then guys will turn up thinking that sex is guaranteed. Please stop talking rubbish. "

Well said Lizzy xx

Leeds

So you are suggesting that when there is an opportunity to make a lot of money by hiring in a couple of working girl to pretend they are bored housewives and everyone wins ie the club, the punters and the girls it doesnt happen? Thats just ridiculous and so counter intuitive.Those girls dont need to be Oscars level Actresses.

"So you are suggesting that when there is an opportunity to make a lot of money by hiring in a couple of working girl to pretend they are bored housewives and everyone wins ie the club, the punters and the girls it doesnt happen? Thats just ridiculous and so counter intuitive.Those girls dont need to be Oscars level Actresses."

Why would they hire ladies when there are plenty of us gg that go because we enjoy it....

Its hardly like the events have one or two ladies

» Add a new message to this topic