FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Lack of single guys at clubs

Lack of single guys at clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Heyyy

I have been exploring the club scene, and loving this crazy journey!

I have noticed at clubs, they limit the single guys that can go. I understand the reasons why!

But as someone who doesn’t play with couples... it’s quite frustrating going to a club and there’s no single guys who tickle your fancy.

Which is the best club to meet single guys?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ooh good post, I'd be interested to know for myself to attend.

Perhaps you could attend some greedy girls nights where the ratios are alot higher?

By *iglittleoneMan  over a year ago

B76 is home

Usually loads in Chameleons Darlaston

By *din and his ValkyrieCouple  over a year ago

Valhalla

Look for the nights where there is not a limit to single guy number. Harlots, clusterfuck at the townhouse are good nights.

It’s not so much limiting numbers up where we are it’s that single guys don’t seem to attend clubs in any sort of numbers any more. We started going to La Chambre some xxyrs ago and it was like keystone cops on a Friday night you couldn’t go anywhere without a following, now in the north east turnout is really poor for single guys; where have they all gone? .... are their wives stopping them from playing out?

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

"Ooh good post, I'd be interested to know for myself to attend. "

I think you should take a trip up north!

"Heyyy

I have noticed at clubs, they limit the single guys that can go. I understand the reasons why!

But as someone who doesn’t play with couples... it’s quite frustrating going to a club and there’s no single guys who tickle your fancy.

Which is the best club to meet single guys?"

totally agree i go to clubs for guys hence i dont go often as guys are selected and often its the same ole face's all the time

Prestonish

Hi op!

As you live in the NW there are loads of clubs that let plenty of single guys in!

I’d recommend club SX in Blackpool, Cupids in Swinton and many events at the Townhouse in Birkenhead (some events there have limited single Male numbers so check first!)

Hope this helps?

"It’s not so much limiting numbers up where we are it’s that single guys don’t seem to attend clubs in any sort of numbers any more. We started going to La Chambre some xxyrs ago and it was like keystone cops on a Friday night you couldn’t go anywhere without a following, now in the north east turnout is really poor for single guys; where have they all gone? .... are their wives stopping them from playing out? "

I think it's more likely two things:

1: Men generally are retreating from social endeavours, and professional endeavours up to a point. We could have a long discussion on the why, but the trend is largely inarguable at this point.

2: A sizeable number probably decided that they weren't interested. Again, we could have long discussions on why, but if I were in their shoes I wouldn't be interested either.

"Ooh good post, I'd be interested to know for myself to attend.

I think you should take a trip up north! "

I'm tempted

You could always host a party yourself, that way you get to choose the number of people going!

By *udewhennudeMan  over a year ago

newport

"It’s not so much limiting numbers up where we are it’s that single guys don’t seem to attend clubs in any sort of numbers any more. We started going to La Chambre some xxyrs ago and it was like keystone cops on a Friday night you couldn’t go anywhere without a following, now in the north east turnout is really poor for single guys; where have they all gone? .... are their wives stopping them from playing out? "

Hopefully they are starting to think with their head and not their cock and have come to realise that club owners are ripping them off.

"Hi op!

As you live in the NW there are loads of clubs that let plenty of single guys in!

I’d recommend club SX in Blackpool, Cupids in Swinton and many events at the Townhouse in Birkenhead (some events there have limited single Male numbers so check first!)

Hope this helps? "

Hey! I went to SX not long ago... Honestly think I just picked a bad night for it. The single guys in attendance were ok, some where very over baring. Wouldn’t take no for an answer. Me and the fem I attended with were touched by the same guys after saying no multiple times... left a bad taste in my mouth!! The staff were really good with us about it though. Not tried Cupid’s x

By *greygorCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

"Usually loads in Chameleons Darlaston"
friday night is full of guys [couples too]but a lot of guys ,we regular chamers but dont do fridays now but have been in the past too many guys follow the leader after you .but thats what you looking for op .go get it ha ha

By *andJCouple  over a year ago

fun town

You should check out The Hotwife Club. An event aimed at couples and women looking for good looking respectful guys.

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

If your willing to make the journey to Kent, the Cougars and Cubs parties at DV8 are a good place

"Heyyy

Which is the best club to meet single guys?

totally agree i go to clubs for guys hence i dont go often as guys are selected and often its the same ole face's all the time"

not a club goer but this would be one of the reasons why

i do also agree men pay too much theres no excuse we all want equal lives so lets have one price

By *r MoriartyMan  over a year ago

The Land that time forgot (Norfolk)

When I visited clubs as a single guy it was a pretty depressing experience tbh and can see why many don't continue to go. I was new at the time and followed all the advice but got nowhere, I'm not talking about sex but people even being sociable with me. Maybe I went to the wrong places or maybe I'm just repulsive but I could never recommend clubs to single guys based on my experiences. Going as a couple however is a totally different thing.

"Heyyy

I’m a regular at Decadance in Rochdale and when I go there a few single guys including me. It might be worth looking at the clubs reviews

Cupids Swinton nice mix

Chams.. Friday nights 8 to 10 men to 1 woman.. Well that's what it looked like.

Guess try these places out.. Everyone's opinions will vary

By *ireman28Man  over a year ago

Derbyshire Nottinghamshire

Ginger Snap I'll go with you as a 'couple'

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Aberdeen used to have a 'club' if I remember rightly it was only open twice a month.

However, the people who ran it, would only choose 1 or 2 of 'their male friends' who could attend.

As a single straight female, I want to choose my own man!

So I never did attend due to this, funnily enough it hasn't been open for years due to lack of revenue (they said it was increase in rent) and now the nearest club to me now is Edinburgh or Glasgow which would make it a very expensive night indeed unless you live there already.

By *oyRoy06Man  over a year ago

leighton buzzard

See threads about guys where it seems our mere existence is an inconvenience ...

Or the fact that the prices for male attendance can be extortionate ...

May go a ways to explaining lack of male attendance.

By *ingle ex cuckMan  over a year ago

chester

Yeah it’s quite frustrating, I’ve chauffeured plenty of couples to clubs and they have invited me in rather than sit and wait outside in the car

Only to find that the single guy allocation is full

On more than one occasion when the couple have come out for there lift home they have said the club didn’t have enough single guys in it .

I can understand why clubs do it though

But the balance is never right .

By *ike rotchticklesMan  over a year ago

oldham

Club virgin here ...would love a lady to take me ....,)

By *obWantsYouMan  over a year ago

Grays

From the clubs I have been to most clubs do offer single guys. But usually a set night. So singles men and women and couples can go. Tends to be a day during the week.

Try old Trafford there's usually a few there on Saturdays

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

i think guys who go to clubs have a different mindset.... when i use to go at the beginning it was more of the "well i have paid my money/treat it like a brothel".... now it is much more socialable and i think that is a change for the good....

and i think that people learn you actually have to put in some effort and talk means that a lot dont see the money they pay worth the effort....

In Decadance single guys are welcome anytime.

[Removed by poster at 03/11/19 19:03:36]

"Yeah it’s quite frustrating, I’ve chauffeured plenty of couples to clubs and they have invited me in rather than sit and wait outside in the car

Only to find that the single guy allocation is full

On more than one occasion when the couple have come out for there lift home they have said the club didn’t have enough single guys in it .

I can understand why clubs do it though

But the balance is never right . "

I think to strike a balance they want equal numbers attending, other than on Greedy Girls nights etc. Obviously the couples keep this on an even keel, but the single guy allocation would be based close to the number of single women in attendance really?

Given that there's the males from couples IF they play with ladies plus the numbers of single guys equal to the women inside I can't see a massive problem for the OP?

Unless of course you tend to prefer GBs or many men of course, in which case Greedy Girls nights are the way forward?

B

Chams on a Friday usually has a few men in. Some for all tastes

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Club virgin here ...would love a lady to take me ....,)"

and this is the other reason....

why do you need to have someone hold your hand to go to a club..... if you are adult enough to be on a site like this, then why are you adult enough to go into a club

just got acked off being charged more and being limited no loads that don't go regular now 4 of my mate's used to go 2 times a week must be 6 months since last been.

"Club virgin here ...would love a lady to take me ....,)

and this is the other reason....

why do you need to have someone hold your hand to go to a club..... if you are adult enough to be on a site like this, then why are you adult enough to go into a club"

I agree!? I get messages asking me all the time it’s so frustrating lol

By *tuYorksMan  over a year ago

Barnsley

Interesting thread. There is & always has been, a small minority of single men, that believe that they are in a brothel not a swinger club. Theyre not restricted to any particular group as some would have you believe. I understand clubs excluding or restricting males on certain nights as many couples are looking for couples only & find the aforementioned small minority irritating at best & intimidating at worst. Conversely, as already mentioned, attending a club as a single male can be a grim experience especially if you're not much of an extrovert. Walking in & sitting on your own can be demoralising. The cost isnt an issue for me but there are clubs who push the boundaries.

Interesting set of views. I’ve said on here for a while that sociable single men willing to have a conversation are in short supply in clubs. As for the cost, what are you comparing it to? £30 plus the drinks you bring in compares well financially to most nights out I would have thought, even a night out with mates in the pub. I guess it depends whether having sex, not meeting and talking to sexy people, watching and soaking up an atmosphere, is an essential part of your criteria for a good night out.

By *oul BrothaMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy far far away

"Interesting set of views. I’ve said on here for a while that sociable single men willing to have a conversation are in short supply in clubs. As for the cost, what are you comparing it to? £30 plus the drinks you bring in compares well financially to most nights out I would have thought, even a night out with mates in the pub. I guess it depends whether having sex, not meeting and talking to sexy people, watching and soaking up an atmosphere, is an essential part of your criteria for a good night out."

Men pay far more than that, however. Especially around London.

"Interesting thread. There is & always has been, a small minority of single men, that believe that they are in a brothel not a swinger club. Theyre not restricted to any particular group as some would have you believe. I understand clubs excluding or restricting males on certain nights as many couples are looking for couples only & find the aforementioned small minority irritating at best & intimidating at worst. Conversely, as already mentioned, attending a club as a single male can be a grim experience especially if you're not much of an extrovert. Walking in & sitting on your own can be demoralising. The cost isnt an issue for me but there are clubs who push the boundaries. "

Stu it can be pretty grim as a single woman. Walking in, sitting down and being stared at but not approached by several single men can also be pretty demoralising. We all have to grab our balls in our hands and approach people..

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Interesting set of views. I’ve said on here for a while that sociable single men willing to have a conversation are in short supply in clubs. As for the cost, what are you comparing it to? £30 plus the drinks you bring in compares well financially to most nights out I would have thought, even a night out with mates in the pub. I guess it depends whether having sex, not meeting and talking to sexy people, watching and soaking up an atmosphere, is an essential part of your criteria for a good night out."

thats the way i look at it... i probably spend less on a night at a club than if i went into the city centre for a night out.... but too many people judge the be all and end off of a night by how may people they have/haven't played with.

By *tokie62Man  over a year ago

stoke-on-trent

I find it astonishing in this day and age that clubs can charge different for men than women? It should be the same price for both. I get that if it was cheaper for men the club would be full of single men so I could understand if they limited it to 10 single males at any one time

By *ike rotchticklesMan  over a year ago

oldham

[Removed by poster at 03/11/19 19:37:55]

"Heyyy

do bear in mind that single guys are charged three times as much as females to get into clubs, never been to one and not likely to either ive heard it can be a cock fest!

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

Single men feel exploited by the hyped up price of entry for them , I don't blame them for staying away

Townhouse on the Wirral do some great nights where single guys are not limited.

Saturday nights are the main nights where they are limited to 8 and those 8 all have to be members of the club.

Thursday and Friday nights often have some brilliant events where single guys don't have to be members but do have to be on the guest list.

Well worth having a look at the what's on page on their website and the checking out the event listings here on FAB in the forums.

Whilst its frustrating that we have to pay more, I understand why. I have been to 5 parties now as a single man and have enjoyed most of them, in a way its kind of exciting because you don't know who you'll meet! But I try my best to not be in the same bracket as the so called "the wanking dead".

By *yLongJourneyMan  over a year ago

Lowestoft

I wish to go to the clubs but i dont drive, have to take public transport and find it difficult when my shifts always correlate with most of the events that are out there and very few friends to go with, actually no friends that can go to them.

By *tuYorksMan  over a year ago

Barnsley

Fair point, I guess it's easier for some more than others but not easy for anyone.

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

"Interesting set of views. I’ve said on here for a while that sociable single men willing to have a conversation are in short supply in clubs. As for the cost, what are you comparing it to? £30 plus the drinks you bring in compares well financially to most nights out I would have thought, even a night out with mates in the pub. I guess it depends whether having sex, not meeting and talking to sexy people, watching and soaking up an atmosphere, is an essential part of your criteria for a good night out.

Men pay far more than that, however. Especially around London. "

My favourite club Atlantis in Stoke charges guys £30. Lifetime membership just £10.

It is more than couples or ladies, but seems to have the balance right. A sensible number of single guys on Fridays....not overwhelming but plenty of choice and not the same guys week in week out. Even more attend on greedy girls nights.

If London prices are so high, why don't the guys take a trip and visit club's up North

Yep. Midlands upwards club prices for men are usually around £30. I don’t make this stuff up...

Stoke area

"Yep. Midlands upwards club prices for men are usually around £30. I don’t make this stuff up..."

By *he RingmasterMan  over a year ago

Canford Cliffs

"Interesting set of views. I’ve said on here for a while that sociable single men willing to have a conversation are in short supply in clubs. As for the cost, what are you comparing it to? £30 plus the drinks you bring in compares well financially to most nights out I would have thought, even a night out with mates in the pub. I guess it depends whether having sex, not meeting and talking to sexy people, watching and soaking up an atmosphere, is an essential part of your criteria for a good night out.

My favourite club Atlantis in Stoke charges guys £30. Lifetime membership just £10.

It is more than couples or ladies, but seems to have the balance right. A sensible number of single guys on Fridays....not overwhelming but plenty of choice and not the same guys week in week out. Even more attend on greedy girls nights.

If London prices are so high, why don't the guys take a trip and visit club's up North

"

Visit the North??????

* shudders *

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

not at most of the clubs mentioned so far. Chameleons is a little over the 30 limit but well worth it.

I have not really found the issue the op is having but then I advertise when I'm going and make it clear that I'm looking to meet socially and go from there. Seems to work for me.

"Interesting thread. There is & always has been, a small minority of single men, that believe that they are in a brothel not a swinger club. Theyre not restricted to any particular group as some would have you believe. I understand clubs excluding or restricting males on certain nights as many couples are looking for couples only & find the aforementioned small minority irritating at best & intimidating at worst. Conversely, as already mentioned, attending a club as a single male can be a grim experience especially if you're not much of an extrovert. Walking in & sitting on your own can be demoralising. The cost isnt an issue for me but there are clubs who push the boundaries.

Stu it can be pretty grim as a single woman. Walking in, sitting down and being stared at but not approached by several single men can also be pretty demoralising. We all have to grab our balls in our hands and approach people.."

I wish females would approach me. As a shy single guy it’s so hard for me to approach ladies and if I was approached it would work wonders with my shyness

By *nvisible_manMan  over a year ago

TWICKENHAM

Would be interesting if there was a nationwide boycott of clubs by single men for a month. Probably wouldn't make a blind bit of difference long term as we are driven by evolutionary forces out of our control.

By *ettyboop61Woman  over a year ago

St Neots

The trouble with the men that go OP is because they have paid their money they think they are entitled to have sex unfortunately it's a swinging club NOT a sex club it's all about socialising first if you can't be bothered to talk and just follow couples and women around you will get nowhere ....I suggest you Google swinging and see what the word means because these days men have the wrong idea!!!

By *irlintheRedRed dressWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow

I agree op. I have decided not to attend a club event this weekend as going by the guest list there are only a couple of single men attending. I think there are going to be a lot of ladies propping up the bar due to lack of choice!!

I do think its the cost that puts lots of guys off. Not everyone lives in close proximity to a club so in addition to the entry fee there can also be travel/hotel costs. There certainly is for me.

By *good-being-badMan  over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

"Heyyy

If you're looking for a gaurantee that there'll be someone there you fancy. **news flash**.. nope its not, if you want that you might need an escort. Would it matter which club if theres none who 'tickle your fancy'? it can be a frustrating experience for all who attend clubs guys couples ladies can all have the same issues.

As another poster suggested put an ad up see who answers and arrange to meet someone at the venue.

"Heyyy

I go to Chams in Darlaston near Walsall and there seems probably 6 or so during the daytime

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

It is a difficult balance for clubs as they need to provide a variety that makes the club both financially stable and offers for varying sexual appetites.

Too many single men can be off putting to some couples.

Restrictions on numbers means you limit the options but inversely it encourages better behaviour to stay on that approved list.

In an ideal world every one would pay the same price, unwanted touching would not exist, people would be confident and talk, no one would think walking wanking is a good look, couples would not feel swamped with a chain of followers and we would all find people who we find highly attractive and have good chemistry with.

In our experience we have been to the same club on similar nights and had vastly different experiences.

The club and the night did not change, but the customers did.

Mostly we have a good night, but it is important to check that the type of night you are attending suits your preferences as otherwise.

But most of all people just need to talk and not wait for others to initiate. We are shy but also realise people are not mind readers so you can't build chemistry with a few glances across a noisy room.

By *errysMan  over a year ago

milton keynes and kent

"Whilst its frustrating that we have to pay more, I understand why. I have been to 5 parties now as a single man and have enjoyed most of them, in a way its kind of exciting because you don't know who you'll meet! But I try my best to not be in the same bracket as the so called "the wanking dead"."

You say you know why... please explain to the rest of us.

I dont understand it.

Some say its to keep numbers down... no

Some say to get better men in...no. it has the opposite effect.

By *an from UncleMan  over a year ago

ml1

"It’s not so much limiting numbers up where we are it’s that single guys don’t seem to attend clubs in any sort of numbers any more. We started going to La Chambre some xxyrs ago and it was like keystone cops on a Friday night you couldn’t go anywhere without a following, now in the north east turnout is really poor for single guys; where have they all gone? .... are their wives stopping them from playing out?

Hopefully they are starting to think with their head and not their cock and have come to realise that club owners are ripping them off."

this it excactly i dont attend clubs anymore and just attend the odd social or party

Stoke area

"The trouble with the men that go OP is because they have paid their money they think they are entitled to have sex unfortunately it's a swinging club NOT a sex club it's all about socialising first if you can't be bothered to talk and just follow couples and women around you will get nowhere ....I suggest you Google swinging and see what the word means because these days men have the wrong idea!!!"

Whoa. What ? Don't think the OP needs to Google swinging and the OP didn't say anything about men's attitudes. Going back to the thread...it's about numbers of guys at clubs.

If a club gives every one an introductory tour , and undesirable behaviour such as close proximity following, or the walking wanking idiots are warned about it, anyone touching without permission is removed from the club, then single lads know the rules , behave appropriately and all is well.

Maybe people need to choose the club's they attend with a bit more research.

Also because the folk that attend can relax more, then more single guys will attend, as they know they will be welcomed and not be made to feel uncomfortable.

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Visit the North??????

* shudders *"

Bring your big coat lol

By *good-being-badMan  over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

"The trouble with the men that go OP is because they have paid their money they think they are entitled to have sex unfortunately it's a swinging club NOT a sex club it's all about socialising first if you can't be bothered to talk and just follow couples and women around you will get nowhere ....I suggest you Google swinging and see what the word means because these days men have the wrong idea!!!

Whoa. What ? Don't think the OP needs to Google swinging and the OP didn't say anything about men's attitudes. Going back to the thread...it's about numbers of guys at clubs.

If a club gives every one an introductory tour , and undesirable behaviour such as close proximity following, or the walking wanking idiots are warned about it, anyone touching without permission is removed from the club, then single lads know the rules , behave appropriately and all is well.

Maybe people need to choose the club's they attend with a bit more research.

Also because the folk that attend can relax more, then more single guys will attend, as they know they will be welcomed and not be made to feel uncomfortable.

"

The op I read mentioned 'tickle my fancy' I read that as there were guys there just none the lady fancied, increasing numbers might not solve that.

By *talian PassionMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

OP4F on Tuesday the solution

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"When I visited clubs as a single guy it was a pretty depressing experience tbh and can see why many don't continue to go. I was new at the time and followed all the advice but got nowhere, I'm not talking about sex but people even being sociable with me. Maybe I went to the wrong places or maybe I'm just repulsive but I could never recommend clubs to single guys based on my experiences. Going as a couple however is a totally different thing."

Very much my experience of being a single guy in a club too (and I will say 12 visits spread between 6 different clubs, on a mixture of 'normal' and 'party' nights). You can take the financial battering of gender disparity, sorry; 'market forces', but the way some people treat single guys inside clubs is frankly shocking. I've been as a couple too, and the experience is completely different, so tend to only go with someone, or after planning to meet someone there

By *lbinoGorillaMan  over a year ago

Redditch

"From the clubs I have been to most clubs do offer single guys. But usually a set night. So singles men and women and couples can go. Tends to be a day during the week. "

Not much use when it's miles away and you have work the next day

"Interesting thread. There is & always has been, a small minority of single men, that believe that they are in a brothel not a swinger club. Theyre not restricted to any particular group as some would have you believe. I understand clubs excluding or restricting males on certain nights as many couples are looking for couples only & find the aforementioned small minority irritating at best & intimidating at worst. Conversely, as already mentioned, attending a club as a single male can be a grim experience especially if you're not much of an extrovert. Walking in & sitting on your own can be demoralising. The cost isnt an issue for me but there are clubs who push the boundaries.

Stu it can be pretty grim as a single woman. Walking in, sitting down and being stared at but not approached by several single men can also be pretty demoralising. We all have to grab our balls in our hands and approach people..

I wish females would approach me. As a shy single guy it’s so hard for me to approach ladies and if I was approached it would work wonders with my shyness"

Many men struggle with my social confidence. It’s a two edged thing. And most women are used to being approached..

"Heyyy

Hey ginger.

Well i’m going to a club for the 1st time next wk. You should pop along. I’m going to Cupid’s motd on the 12th nov.

Be good to have some moral support

I have to say that while I knew single men were discriminated against I hadn't a clue the sheer level of hostility in the air until recently when we decided to chaperone an inexperienced single male friend to a club.

This is a club we had attended many times before as a couple and never had any issues. And to be fair noone actually said anything mean. But walking in with him as opposed to just us two you could feel the vibe was just horrid.

If I were a single man there is no way I'd attend clubs, at least not until there was a substantial attitude change towards equal treatment, so probably about a month after hell freezes over.

By *omerset tvTV/TS  over a year ago

Weston-super-Mare

Many single men wont go to clubs because of the rip of prices they get charged in comparision to couples and single ladies. I appreciate numbers have to be limited but equal pricing would be fairer

By *yLongJourneyMan  over a year ago

Lowestoft

I would love to go to a club as i have always wanted to but alas with my rota always on the days that the club meets are on. But you are right, i have noticed money for a single male is extortionate and i have seen statuses saying women get in free and single men have to pay a lot more than a nightclub. but that is only what i have seen though and i am not paying lots of money just to have most probably a social meet at a club and nothing else if i would not be wanted there.

By *inotGringoMan  over a year ago

Lancashire

"I have to say that while I knew single men were discriminated against I hadn't a clue the sheer level of hostility in the air until recently when we decided to chaperone an inexperienced single male friend to a club.

This is a club we had attended many times before as a couple and never had any issues. And to be fair noone actually said anything mean. But walking in with him as opposed to just us two you could feel the vibe was just horrid.

If I were a single man there is no way I'd attend clubs, at least not until there was a substantial attitude change towards equal treatment, so probably about a month after hell freezes over. "

I think some of the hostility may have boiled over into this thread.

Personally, I would advise party/theme nights at Cupid’s. to an extent that is in self interest but Cupid’s do seem to manage the ratios pretty well, on occasion too many guys. Parties/themes tend to have more single men due to prices and a knowledge that it will be busy. that’s what it comes down to.

Equally, I wouldn’t let a bad experience at SX put you off. I know quite a few people who frequent there who would not allow behaviour like you experienced. I have only been once, it was a really good night.

I do agree that men in clubs can act predatory, I’ve witnessed it often. It’s sad, but just be firm and tell them to fuck off.

I generally go to clubs for the social aspect, if something happens, it happens.

I’m going to start attending a few events

By *elnkazCouple  over a year ago

cheshire

No limit on single guys at Adam and Eve’s ...

"Heyyy

a gay club

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

[Removed by poster at 04/11/19 23:45:43]

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

"Heyyy

. Shame you are not in London at OP4F Tuesday is greedy girl nite so lots of guys around you don’t have to play as a greedy girl you can just play with one guy that takes your fancy or just socialise.Friday is also a busy night with plenty of guys.Saturdays is couples night they only have 5 select guys attending but still a busy night.

By *ntheshadows1975Man  over a year ago

Merseyside

"When I visited clubs as a single guy it was a pretty depressing experience tbh and can see why many don't continue to go. I was new at the time and followed all the advice but got nowhere, I'm not talking about sex but people even being sociable with me. Maybe I went to the wrong places or maybe I'm just repulsive but I could never recommend clubs to single guys

based on my experiences. Going as a couple however is a totally different thing."

This is exactly what is putting me off. I am very new to the scene (always been a burning desire that i have decided to explore more) and feel that people steer from singles. Its a pity really. I'm a bit shy and slightly socially awkward at first but completely different when i get to know people. I think my life as a single swinger is doomed.

Merseyside

"The trouble with the men that go OP is because they have paid their money they think they are entitled to have sex unfortunately it's a swinging club NOT a sex club it's all about socialising first if you can't be bothered to talk and just follow couples and women around you will get nowhere ....I suggest you Google swinging and see what the word means because these days men have the wrong idea!!!"
Sadly i can agree. But we aren't all the same. I respect people boundaries. Its just a pity that there are 'those' type of people out there that just expect sex.

Merseyside

[Removed by poster at 05/11/19 18:58:56]

By *exyCouple999Couple  over a year ago

South Bucks

"Heyyy

Le Boudoir have a greedy girls night where the ratio is reported to be 4:1

By *roggMan  over a year ago

haverfordwest

Have to agree that there is such a good club scene in the North West area many clubs within a short travelling distance sure plenty of guys there for you

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

Wow, such a lot of generalisations in this thread ... worth remembering that each club is different from the next, and even within each club, the varying events will also be different!

I host 2 events at Townhouse. Milf Monday, which was yesterday daytime, is a greedy girl event. We had 100 guests yesterday, at a 3:1 male:female ratio. The entry fee for guys is a tenner & as a guest list event, it’s open to non members. All newbies are given a tour & the rules & etiquette is explained to them (males & females), and we do not tolerate people following others around, not taking no for an answer or becoming ‘the wanking dead’.

There are a couple of events throughout a month where guys are limited, but plenty more where single guys are welcomed!

OP, take a look at the Townhouse events coming up - Clusterfuck, Harlots, Sexploits (which is a singles party), Pure, Milf Monday, House Party and Allure are all events that would fit the bill in terms of single guys. Cupid’s also has a lot of events where single guys are welcome too.

And for the single guys looking for clubs that don’t charge the earth - same events would probably fit the bill for you too!!

Having been to clubs within a relationship the difference as a guy is incredibly bad. Firstly you pay far more which if applied in any other situation wouldnt be accepted. I know some idiots ruin it for the decent guys but I am sure there are some within couples that also do..thats more about the vetting process.

Ideally find a girl to attend with. This is easier said than done- so if there are any lovely ladies looking for a charming , funny and cheeky plus one look me up

By *omixMan  over a year ago

London

interesting to know for myself to attend.

"Hi op!

Hope this helps? "

Infusions in blackpool is good. no single males sat night otherwise a very open place

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"I find it astonishing in this day and age that clubs can charge different for men than women? It should be the same price for both. I get that if it was cheaper for men the club would be full of single men so I could understand if they limited it to 10 single males at any one time"

There will probably become a point where a business charging differentially will be viewed as a pariah establishment. Legally they can do it now as they are private members clubs, different to if they operated like an open access pub.

Just allowing 10 single men is insufficient - 10 per person maybe. If I meet 10 guys there's a very low chance that I'll fancy any of them. If we all had to pick from just 10 men, it would probably be a poor night.

By *UNANDNICEMan  over a year ago

Basildon

Are there any clubs in Essex Southend area because I'm finding it difficult to get to a club that is over a hour and half drive so if you can please let me know and thank you ??

By *moothman2000Man  over a year ago

Leicestershire

The lack of single.guys at clubs is what happens when clubs treat them as a cash cow and people treat them as second class citizens.

I'll never go to a club again.

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

"Are there any clubs in Essex Southend area because I'm finding it difficult to get to a club that is over a hour and half drive so if you can please let me know and thank you ??"

Have a look at the Club Reviews page.

By *UNANDNICEMan  over a year ago

Basildon

All to far away and some of the reports are not that nice about single guys

By *ihimbiherCouple  over a year ago

lightwater

This will be controversial however we have found on many occasions, single guys are pests in clubs especially on couples night.

In our experience, they all tend to follow, linger and pester out of desperation and to get there money’s worth!

Not all women in a sex club will shag anyone!

So, to keep this to a minimum, clubs limit the intake!

By *elma and ShaggyCouple  over a year ago

Bedworth

"I wish to go to the clubs but i dont drive, have to take public transport and find it difficult when my shifts always correlate with most of the events that are out there and very few friends to go with, actually no friends that can go to them."

If you really want to go, you find a way.

When I was a single lady I went to clubs regularly. I couldn’t drive so planned where to go based on public transport. I would use bus/train to get there and budget the cost of a hotel stay or taxi home into my plans. Yes it could be costly but it didn’t stop me going, I just went when finances allowed.

I probably went to clubs more often as a single female who couldn’t drive than hubby and I (who can both drive now) do due to our current circumstances

"Heyyy

I totally agree with you!

Visited a club five times now and still haven't played....

"Hi op!

Hope this helps?

Infusions in blackpool is good. no single males sat night otherwise a very open place

"

Quantity guys maybe

But not all to everyone's taste.

Regards

Miss

We've only ever been to one club night where there was no limit on single men and the pestering put us off for life. On the other hand, we've been to many club nights where there was a limit of 10 or so on single men and often we just didn't find anyone we fancied. In the end, we came to the conclusion that private meets are best for us.

Prestonish

"Hi op!

Hope this helps?

"

We’re very lucky in the NW - loads of clubs to choose from!

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I go to loads of clubs but it's really rare for me to find someonethat a feel a sexual connection with enough to take it further. It's probably a lot more to do with me than the people there though.

I always have a great time as I love the atmosphere but as far as getting it on, it's a rare occurrence for me. Sometimes it's because there's not a lot of single guys, combined with needing the right blend of social skills and humour in order to awaken my inner sexual goddess.

Thanks for everyone’s replies

My post wasn’t to bash clubs or how much men have to pay compared to women at all - but I understand that’s frustrating.

Maybe private meets are what I should be considering instead but there’s a few things that put me off:

Being unsafe, feeling uncomfortable in someone’s house. What If they turn out to be a nutter???

I will miss the atmosphere of a club. I love the sexual vibe and feeling when you are there!!!

Hmmmmm?!

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

"Thanks for everyone’s replies

My post wasn’t to bash clubs or how much men have to pay compared to women at all - but I understand that’s frustrating.

Maybe private meets are what I should be considering instead but there’s a few things that put me off:

Being unsafe, feeling uncomfortable in someone’s house. What If they turn out to be a nutter???

I will miss the atmosphere of a club. I love the sexual vibe and feeling when you are there!!!

Hmmmmm?! "

Arranged meet in club better option

Stoke area

"Thanks for everyone’s replies

Hmmmmm?!

Arranged meet in club better option"

Totally agree. Message men you like by finding them yourself and message them . Arrange to meet at a club. No safety concerns then and you know there will be someone there that appeals to you.

By *OULMATES12Couple  over a year ago

Leicester

I hope the replies on here have not put you off going to clubs. I’m sure there’s a club near you that is fun and friendly and is somewhere you can pick and chose who you wish to play with.

When I go out and play alone at clubs I have personally found the ones who don’t charge membership fees and extortionate prices for single guys have the best selection of attendees. People can go with a fun and friendly attitude without feeling they need to get their money’s worth.

Clubs are a safe environment for single ladies to play. A bit of research to find the right club for you is all that’s needed.

By *n With LifeCouple  over a year ago

Hadley Wood

"I go to loads of clubs but it's really rare for me to find someonethat a feel a sexual connection with enough to take it further. It's probably a lot more to do with me than the people there though.

I always have a great time as I love the atmosphere but as far as getting it on, it's a rare occurrence for me. Sometimes it's because there's not a lot of single guys, combined with needing the right blend of social skills and humour in order to awaken my inner sexual goddess."

Social skills are often sadly lacking with a lot of single men unfortunately

By *d4fun73Man  over a year ago

Shipley

I've stopped going as a single and even though I chat and have a laugh it gets no where so only go as part of a couple now.

But some guys don't make conversations! Or crowd into couple only rooms so gives us a bad name.

Yes it is expensive as well.

"I go to loads of clubs but it's really rare for me to find someonethat a feel a sexual connection with enough to take it further. It's probably a lot more to do with me than the people there though.

I always have a great time as I love the atmosphere but as far as getting it on, it's a rare occurrence for me. Sometimes it's because there's not a lot of single guys, combined with needing the right blend of social skills and humour in order to awaken my inner sexual goddess.

Social skills are often sadly lacking with a lot of single men unfortunately

"

Yes nearly as bad as a lot of couples too

By *irlintheRedRed dressWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow

"This will be controversial however we have found on many occasions, single guys are pests in clubs especially on couples night.

In our experience, they all tend to follow, linger and pester out of desperation and to get there money’s worth!

Not all women in a sex club will shag anyone!

So, to keep this to a minimum, clubs limit the intake!

"

I agree that there can be an assumption that if you at the club you will play with any guy. I have a quite specific preference of the type of guy I find attractive and I would never fuck someone I didnt fancy/have a connection with.

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

I agree that there can be an assumption that if you at the club you will play with any guy. I have a quite specific preference of the type of guy I find attractive and I would never fuck someone I didnt fancy/have a connection with. "

actually i think thats an interesting angle.... because as a single man i think there is an assumption that i will play with any single woman or couple that puts any interest out there like i am the bottom of the totem pole....

we all have preferences... and that include single women, couples and single men!

doncaster

"

I agree that there can be an assumption that if you at the club you will play with any guy. I have a quite specific preference of the type of guy I find attractive and I would never fuck someone I didnt fancy/have a connection with.

actually i think thats an interesting angle.... because as a single man i think there is an assumption that i will play with any single woman or couple that puts any interest out there like i am the bottom of the totem pole....

we all have preferences... and that include single women, couples and single men!"

and tgirls but what you say is bang on , men seem to have to be grateful for any attention let alone pus to fuck

By *moothdickMan  over a year ago

stoke

"Heyyy

Try my place, I’ll be there ...

or if I don’t float yr boat, try the attic in derby

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

Cupids in northwest let’s single guys in

By *elma and ShaggyCouple  over a year ago

Bedworth

"

we all have preferences... and that include single women, couples and single men!and tgirls but what you say is bang on , men seem to have to be grateful for any attention let alone pus to fuck "

I think you’ll find that there’s more to single ladies and female half of couples than simple being ‘pus to fuck’ for single men!

Some of this makes for pretty grim reading to someone who’s yet to go to a club and may well be flying solo when the time comes.

I chat to a few people here who are Chams regulars; seems like I’m best off trying to time a visit when they will be there.

sometimes you need thick skin and to be blunt in clubs and not because of single guys

By *ez1987Man  over a year ago

Great Harwood, Blackburn

"Heyyy

I tend to go club sx in Blackpool there's a fair good ratio that attend there.

Events on every weekend too.

"Some of this makes for pretty grim reading to someone who’s yet to go to a club and may well be flying solo when the time comes.

I chat to a few people here who are Chams regulars; seems like I’m best off trying to time a visit when they will be there."

I went to club SX for the first time on my own a couple of weeks ago, I recommend there everyone was lovely and chatty and seemed like a good ratio

By *he Original SpartanMan  over a year ago

Daventry

I’d second that. Quite varied types as well

Young, middle aged, older types with different bodies! Your be spoilt for choice.

By *he Original SpartanMan  over a year ago

Daventry

I’d second that. Quite varied types as well

Young, middle aged, older types with different bodies! Your be spoilt for choice.

Plus it’s better than No 3 Chorley!!!

"When I visited clubs as a single guy it was a pretty depressing experience tbh and can see why many don't continue to go. I was new at the time and followed all the advice but got nowhere, I'm not talking about sex but people even being sociable with me. Maybe I went to the wrong places or maybe I'm just repulsive but I could never recommend clubs to single guys based on my experiences. Going as a couple however is a totally different thing."
agreed

By *lirtykentCouple  over a year ago

Kent

I hear you. We tend not to okay with couples so the normal club nights are not for us. Don’t know if anyone else has posted but I go to the Cougars and Cubs nights down this way. They have a really good ratios of guys. It’s always hard to get the right balance but a night where women are specifically looking for single guys is a good one to look for.

There are some hot wives clubs nearer your way that some friends have been to that also look good. Not had a chance to check them out but definitely want to.

By *ymo80Man  over a year ago

grimsby

I’ve been toying with the idea of visiting a club but I’ve never gone for the opposite reason, I assumed generally that like on here single men would far outnumber anyone else

By *aptain VMan  over a year ago

Birstall, Leicester

"I’ve been toying with the idea of visiting a club but I’ve never gone for the opposite reason, I assumed generally that like on here single men would far outnumber anyone else "

They normally do

By *eachy123Woman  over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

Try cupids xx

"Try cupids xx"
in Paignton?

Stoke area

"I’ve been toying with the idea of visiting a club but I’ve never gone for the opposite reason, I assumed generally that like on here single men would far outnumber anyone else

They normally do"

They normally don't, except at greedy girl events. Obviously varies from club to Club and also what night it is.

By *aughtyLondonGuyMan  over a year ago

london

"Heyyy

Tell me where and I’ll be there

By *absfunguyMan  over a year ago

Home Counties &

Obviously the club I’ll be at!

Club sx is great for single guys x

By *onny MCMan  over a year ago

Crawley

After 5 years on the club scene I would urge guys to persevere. It's not always easy and may be out of some guys budget but if I can make it work, 99% of guys can. Nights do vary wildly (I've had nights where I've been ignored completely and struggled to find the confidence to approach anyone, I've had nights where the hottest girl in the club has hit on me). I'm a big voyeur, so don't have to be involved to enjoy the evening, maybe that helps me put it in perspective and not give off an off putting, frustrated vibe.

I hope the single girls in this thread persevere with it too, as I agree you're a lot safer in a club than meeting in your or his home. I also think that is true of girls who meet guys in regular night clubs and have no awareness of the swinging scene, but then obviously I have a vested interest in more of these girls coming to our clubs.

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

Well expensive. You can go along, be not what anyone is looking for. Yes you might have a nice few chats, but you can have a nice few chats down the pub or out with your mates.

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

I’ve been to a few clubs as a single male. While I clearly felt it would be a better experience as part of a couple, I had a great time. Saw some amazing sights and met some wonderful people. Jaydees, VA, Atlantis, all made me feel very welcome.

What a great way to spend an evening, wearing next to nothing chatting to lovely likeminded ‘grown ups people about life and all things surrounding sex. Very liberating.

Time I made some return visits.

By *indMasterUKMan  over a year ago

All over England

I have been going to clubs as a single male for over 15 years and I rarely find an occassion where there are "too few" single men.

Chameleons, Eurekas, Kestral Hydro/Ad Fabs and the TownHouse I would say have the best ratio of men:couples:single ladies, probably because these are the longest established.

As for entry pricing - the more expensive the single male entry the better? Does this not stop the timewasters getting in?

One tip for any couple or single lady - ask the staff to point out the regular single guys as these are the dudes less likely to expect or demand sex.

Stoke area

[Removed by poster at 11/11/19 17:01:31]

Stoke area

"I’ve been to a few clubs as a single male. While I clearly felt it would be a better experience as part of a couple, I had a great time. Saw some amazing sights and met some wonderful people. Jaydees, VA, Atlantis, all made me feel very welcome.

What a great way to spend an evening, wearing next to nothing chatting to lovely likeminded ‘grown ups people about life and all things surrounding sex. Very liberating.

Time I made some return visits."

Indeed, it is about time you made some return visits

"I’ve been to a few clubs as a single male. While I clearly felt it would be a better experience as part of a couple, I had a great time. Saw some amazing sights and met some wonderful people. Jaydees, VA, Atlantis, all made me feel very welcome.

Time I made some return visits."

I agree!!!! It’s so liberating!!

I find if I attend some clubs too often they usually have the same single guys there which is off putting as I don’t like any of them so I just wanted suggestions! I think I will try a greedy girls event x

By *rent Bridge SwingersCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Depending on travel plans, you may be interested in Indulgence Nights at Purple Mamba (Voracious Vixens nights are on every other Thursday too)

By *anmolMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

"Hi op!

Hope this helps? "

ditto on the Townhouse. Can ruin a night if there are too many single blokes marauding around - and I say that as a sad single!

Penrith

"Well expensive. You can go along, be not what anyone is looking for. Yes you might have a nice few chats, but you can have a nice few chats down the pub or out with your mates. "

Always best to go with a friend if you can, it makes any club visit a more rewarding experience

"Aberdeen used to have a 'club' if I remember rightly it was only open twice a month.

However, the people who ran it, would only choose 1 or 2 of 'their male friends' who could attend.

As a single straight female, I want to choose my own man!

So I never did attend due to this, funnily enough it hasn't been open for years due to lack of revenue (they said it was increase in rent) and now the nearest club to me now is Edinburgh or Glasgow which would make it a very expensive night indeed unless you live there already."

Kudos in Dundee seems to be getting popular, never been so can't comment on how it is, but only an hour or so from Aberdeen..

By *heHookyMonsterMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

This is a no win situation as many places have priced out single guys from going to clubs, which has been happening for years and they don't get to go any night they choose. There are two arguments, one that it keeps the numbers of single guys down and keeps the balance to stop clubs getting swamped (which is easily resolved just by limiting numbers and making them book in advance, plus banning any who fail to behave), but as single guys pay way more in some cases it effectively subsidises the clubs for the couples and single females and enables the clubs to keep going. This will undoubtedly have stopped some guys altogether, or at least have limited their visits financially. Not a complaint, just an observation. In answer to the question I've noted that Chameleons tends to attract a decent number of generally respectful and chilled single guys, so might be a solution for you should you decide to travel on occasion.

By *heHookyMonsterMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

"Hi op!

Hope this helps? ditto on the Townhouse. Can ruin a night if there are too many single blokes marauding around - and I say that as a sad single!"

Spot on. I've seen issues at both Xtasia (which was dealt with by the staff quickly and effectively) and Liberty Elite (which wasn't). These did seem to be pretty isolated incidents as I've rarely seen issues personally,but seeing a herd of single guys roaming as a pack was a very unpleasant experience to witness as another single guy observing from the bar.

By *hMyGawdCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

Price of entry to clubs is sexist, towards men. That's a big part of the problem.

By *OXO2018Couple  over a year ago

Norfolk

"Heyyy

We are a couple who attend clubs, and I'm more then happy for my partner to play with single ladies

By *entadreadMan  over a year ago

Essex

"I find if I attend some clubs too often they usually have the same single guys there which is off putting as I don’t like any of them so I just wanted suggestions! I think I will try a greedy girls event x "

By *ove Bunnies2019Couple  over a year ago

basingstoke

"I find if I attend some clubs too often they usually have the same single guys there which is off putting as I don’t like any of them so I just wanted suggestions! I think I will try a greedy girls event x "

You should come to Hellfires this Friday, it’s bad girls night which is pretty much the same as greedy girls. Check out the clubs website for more details. X

By *bw_lover33Man  over a year ago

Hampton

There is a fine line but it ultimately lays on what the club wants to model itself as.

I disagree that higher entry prices attracts better quality men. Guys who pay 50 quid plus have an arrogant over view that they are deserving of sex because of how much they paid and at my local club men still follow women around vigorously .

In my local club its rather expensive midweek and the men tend to average about 50 years of age which means alot of young attractive women don't go anymore as the better looking guys tend too be broke to come lol

I think low numbers of men might not be ideal but single women can put updates they are going to a club and maybe message a few guys they fancy??.

I see it alot on here, usually the girl will round off half a dozen blokes and play them off eachother like an episode of Love Island..The guy who jumps through the most hoops tends to get the shag but it one scenario it was the guy who brought loool.

Happy days

By *bw_lover33Man  over a year ago

Hampton

The guy who brought the reefa!!

"I find it astonishing in this day and age that clubs can charge different for men than women? It should be the same price for both. I get that if it was cheaper for men the club would be full of single men so I could understand if they limited it to 10 single males at any one time"

The Gatehouse charges £10 entry and no membership fee for men, women and tgirls. Gender neutral. The only exception is Monday and Friday daytime and that's £20 entry. All drinks are £1.00 each. No alcohol served but you can bring your own.

That's the way forward for clubs. Membership for just men is scandalous. Plus, no restrictions on amount of single guys,girls, tgirls or couples attending.

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

While most of our experiences are from outside the UK there are a lot of similarities, but also a few differences.

We go to clubs to find single guys, and the more active the better.

Firstly the price thing isn't just restricted to the UK. In Germany, Holland, Spain, and France it is pretty much the same. Single guys pay much more than couples and single women.

Some clubs (not many) restrict the numbers of guys on a particular night, but to do that they have a full on line guest list.

In the distant past when I used to go to UK clubs as a single guy I would drive around an an hour (each way) to get to the club I wanted to go to. Imagine when you have done that only to be told at the door "sorry mate, we're full" It certainly wouldn't encourage trying again.

The German site we use fully collaborates with the clubs, and guest lists (with links to profiles) for nearly every event are shown on the site.

If we see an event with say 40 couples and 5 single guys then we will avoid it. However some events can easily be 20 couples and 30 guys, or in some of the bigger clubs 60/70 couples and nudging 100 guys.

The system isn't foolproof and most clubs allow for 10/15% no shows, but it does take a lot of the "pot luck" out of it.

Maybe FAB could do something similar.

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

"I find it astonishing in this day and age that clubs can charge different for men than women? It should be the same price for both. I get that if it was cheaper for men the club would be full of single men so I could understand if they limited it to 10 single males at any one time

The Gatehouse charges £10 entry and no membership fee for men, women and tgirls. Gender neutral. The only exception is Monday and Friday daytime and that's £20 entry. All drinks are £1.00 each. No alcohol served but you can bring your own.

That's the way forward for clubs. Membership for just men is scandalous. Plus, no restrictions on amount of single guys,girls, tgirls or couples attending.

"

£40 entry fee for a couple and £20 single fem for fri daytime? How many couples and single fems attend for those prices?

Penrith

"I find it astonishing in this day and age that clubs can charge different for men than women? It should be the same price for both. I get that if it was cheaper for men the club would be full of single men so I could understand if they limited it to 10 single males at any one time

"

The gender-biased pricing structure can be an absolute rip-off, it’s true. One club I won’t ever visit because of this, charges single men ANNUAL membership of £60, whereas single females and couples pay LIFETIME £5.

By *weetyorkieMan  over a year ago

york

Try quest

Redditch

The gender-biased pricing structure can be an absolute rip-off, it’s true. One club I won’t ever visit because of this, charges single men ANNUAL membership of £60, whereas single females and couples pay LIFETIME £5. "

Try Chameleons - it's £80 a year for single guys, PLUS entry fee each time you go

Not exactly rocket science as to why fewer single guys go, is it?

By *azpiz1Man  over a year ago

Camberley

I am an occasional visitor to Abfabs and Angels.

Both charge more for single guys, and single guys have to register before attending (I guess to limit numbers)

I don't mind paying the extra, I'm not a walking wanker, or a towel zombie.. . I never assume I'll play, and I always try to be polite and respectful.

I chat to couples (very rarely see a single woman ) and other single guys, am happy to take no for an answer, and have had a little luck, but also not had any.

It can feel like a bit of a lottery but I've met some great people, and that's what its all about. Maybe you wont play that night, but by making a social connection, something may come of it later.

Patience is a virtue..

Maybe I need to visit "up north"..

By *icknHMan  over a year ago

Ilfracombe

The one and only Eurekas ??

North west ish

The gender-biased pricing structure can be an absolute rip-off, it’s true. One club I won’t ever visit because of this, charges single men ANNUAL membership of £60, whereas single females and couples pay LIFETIME £5.

Try Chameleons - it's £80 a year for single guys, PLUS entry fee each time you go

Not exactly rocket science as to why fewer single guys go, is it? "

However there is no shortage of single men there, and a waiting list (tho that may have changed)

Ilfracombe

Trouble is some guys get such a bad name , unwanted by couples, too pushy, don’t speak etc etc.....then they get limited then there aren’t enough

Ilfracombe

Not exactly rocket science as to why fewer single guys go, is it?

However there is no shortage of single men there, and a waiting list (tho that may have changed)"

Cost is designed to limit single me but not single ladies.....just supply and demand

Ilfracombe

"I am an occasional visitor to Abfabs and Angels.

Both charge more for single guys, and single guys have to register before attending (I guess to limit numbers)

I don't mind paying the extra, I'm not a walking wanker, or a towel zombie.. . I never assume I'll play, and I always try to be polite and respectful.

I chat to couples (very rarely see a single woman ) and other single guys, am happy to take no for an answer, and have had a little luck, but also not had any.

It can feel like a bit of a lottery but I've met some great people, and that's what its all about. Maybe you wont play that night, but by making a social connection, something may come of it later.

Patience is a virtue..

Maybe I need to visit "up north".."

Ditto ....this man is spot on. That being said I’ve found that the clubs in the midlands and north seem to be more open to single guys perhaps because the lovely northern lasses seem to be more open about why they are there...bless you all lol !

Ilfracombe

There’s a couple go to Eurekas who won’t even speak if approached by a single guy. Off-putting for some

Ilfracombe

"Depending on travel plans, you may be interested in Indulgence Nights at Purple Mamba (Voracious Vixens nights are on every other Thursday too)"

Yes have had some cracking nights at the purple Mamba....xxxmandy !

Penrith

"There’s a couple go to Eurekas who won’t even speak if approached by a single guy. Off-putting for some"

I've been blanked by couples, heads turned and ignored, and received many a gruff "We're not interested in single guys", in pretty much every club I've visited. You just have to take it on the chin and move on, and hopefully find someone open to at least chatting with you. I do wish those not looking for single guys would check which nights are open for single guys though

North west ish

"There’s a couple go to Eurekas who won’t even speak if approached by a single guy. Off-putting for some

I've been blanked by couples, heads turned and ignored, and received many a gruff "We're not interested in single guys", in pretty much every club I've visited. You just have to take it on the chin and move on, and hopefully find someone open to at least chatting with you. I do wish those not looking for single guys would check which nights are open for single guys though "

We attend events that single guys are allowed to attend. We dont play with single guys, but often this event fits around our other commitments. Are you suggesting people are not allowed to attend these events because they dont fuck single guys?? Never had a problem turning people down politely and often enjoy playing with couples/fems that attend.

Redditch

"There’s a couple go to Eurekas who won’t even speak if approached by a single guy. Off-putting for some"

But I can imagine that if the single guy is perceived to be rude back he can expect a complaint and be removed / barred from the club. All through no fault of his own

Redditch

To be serious, and philosophical, for a moment, there does seem to be a slight negative towards single men in clubs (probably thru negative experiences of the posters) which is pervading the thread. However, it's probably the same discrimination experienced by other groups in society on a daily basis. The fact we only see it here, or in these situations, is a bonus in the grand scheme of things.

And I wonder of single ladies are charged less because the poor loves don't earn as much as us fellas

*runs off and hides in concrete bunker*

Penrith

"There’s a couple go to Eurekas who won’t even speak if approached by a single guy. Off-putting for some

I've been blanked by couples, heads turned and ignored, and received many a gruff "We're not interested in single guys", in pretty much every club I've visited. You just have to take it on the chin and move on, and hopefully find someone open to at least chatting with you. I do wish those not looking for single guys would check which nights are open for single guys though

We attend events that single guys are allowed to attend. We dont play with single guys, but often this event fits around our other commitments. Are you suggesting people are not allowed to attend these events because they dont fuck single guys?? Never had a problem turning people down politely and often enjoy playing with couples/fems that attend. "

Not at all! Clubs are for everyone, right? Just more of the polite declines, and less of the........less than polite.

By *unLuvazCouple  over a year ago

cheshire

We run a event at townhouse called The Original No Frills Filth we don't limit sibgl guys but do try an make it a good ratio so it's not just all guys. If anyone is interested please just send us a message x

By *he big dog 94Man  over a year ago

Fleetwood

It's like a fucking cock fest every Saturday night at sx more m ratio than couples and single females. You'd enjoy sx

Fleetwood

[Removed by poster at 14/11/19 07:28:32]

Fleetwood

"Hi op!

Hope this helps?

Hey! I went to SX not long ago... Honestly think I just picked a bad night for it. The single guys in attendance were ok, some where very over baring. Wouldn’t take no for an answer. Me and the fem I attended with were touched by the same guys after saying no multiple times... left a bad taste in my mouth!! The staff were really good with us about it though. Not tried Cupid’s x "

Hey yeah don't go on Friday night it's dead and my good friend is the bar manager of sx if you had said anything she would've sorted straight away. Don't let that crap experience put you off. Pandemonium is always good at sx I've been to 2 pandemonium nights and they've both been good cracking nights. Come sx Saturday for pandemonium may get you a drink and show u round x

doncaster

It's about time that clubs stopped exploiting single men so they can keep Thier clubs going for couples and women , I don't blame the men for boycotting them , maybe when these clubs start to close it's doors for good the single men may then be respected