FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Quest Club Leeds

Quest Club Leeds

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ottinghamcouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

nottinghamshire

Hi all

I am thinking of going to Quest this week in Leeds and would be good to hear from those who have been before. I have a foot fetish and would like to worship female feet. If there anyone who would be open to this or has done this?

Thanks ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hipley CplCouple  over a year ago

shipley

Haven’t been there as we know work colleagues that go! We go to Pandora’s in Leeds! Swimming pool, jacuzzi, 3 floors of rooms spotlessly clean, great hosts! It never looks busy as it’s so big a place, but start going around the umpteen rooms you will find lots of fun!

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

I love quest. They’ll be happy to see you! Don’t know about the foot thing but maybe if you’ll put a meet on there’s some Dominant ladies who go quite often xx

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Hi all

I am thinking of going to Quest this week in Leeds and would be good to hear from those who have been before. I have a foot fetish and would like to worship female feet. If there anyone who would be open to this or has done this?

Thanks ?? "

Yep I’ve been a few times, it’s a nice club apart from the dingbats banging on private room locked doors and single men bashing into women to get to the viewing room window as an excuse to touch!

Try the club and see for yourself OP.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Both are nice but neither are necessarily that busy on a standard night, so if you looking for something more niche I’d suggest pre-arranging it. The chances of bumping into someone randomly are pretty low.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We go to quest when we get a free weekend. Always had fun there

By *ina VonteeseTV/TS  over a year ago

Leicester

Visited Pandoras gorgeous club very sociable hosts and crowd if you make an effort to break the ice and don't open the conversation bluntly lol !

Lovely playrooms and spotlessly clean and warm

Read the scene and mingle where the bulk of people are congregating yes its a massive place .

» Add a new message to this topic