FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > 1st time to club as a young couple

1st time to club as a young couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Any experiances as a young couple? Do you feel everyone is older at the clubs i.e 40/50yrs or are their genuinely 18-30yr olds too?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *teed99Man  over a year ago

Kettering

At The Vanilla Alternative although every night is different, we regularly have a good number of visitors in their 20's together with those that are older.

"At The Vanilla Alternative although every night is different, we regularly have a good number of visitors in their 20's together with those that are older."

So there are younger cpls or females that attend? I had the vision it would likely be older 40 / 50 upwards. No offence ment by that

By *horty4Man  over a year ago

london

Le Boudoir has a slightly younger demographic than most clubs but you’ll find most clubs have few under 25s

"Le Boudoir has a slightly younger demographic than most clubs but you’ll find most clubs have few under 25s"

Which clubs to go and which to avoid if we want youngerd

By *ing_Wookie_RodeoMan  over a year ago

stockport wasteland

I think it's more of events they do more then the clubs

By *teed99Man  over a year ago

Kettering

"At The Vanilla Alternative although every night is different, we regularly have a good number of visitors in their 20's together with those that are older.

So there are younger cpls or females that attend? I had the vision it would likely be older 40 / 50 upwards. No offence ment by that"

This past year has seen a noticeable increase in the number of younger couples visiting. It's not every night but definitely a changing trend. We don't get a lot of single ladies but those that do attend span the whole age range.

By *heHotWifeClubWoman  over a year ago

leicester

clubs have a mix of ages attend which is great as everyone is attending with same interests

I’ve never felt young when I’ve attended different clubs and I’ve been going since I was 28

By *elnkazCouple  over a year ago

cheshire

Big range of ages In club we go to. 23 being the youngest we have spoke to in there

By *aisy6Woman  over a year ago

bath

I feel out of place being young

» Add a new message to this topic