FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Age range

Age range

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just putting this out there,would it not be better for all profiles to put a mandatory age range they would actually meet ..ie 34-54 rather than 18-99 ,as ive and prob a few others saying not in in a profiles age range ..but they have 18-99 lol ..whats op thoughts ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

In most instances yes, but it's up to the user.

True but would it not stop messages,winks etc if ,when clicked on a profile stating specific age range as your good self has ,i wouldent mail them as im out of age range .

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Some people organise parties/events and don't want to exclude people from messaging them, but personally when they play, they have an age restriction.

I have a lower age limit for play purposes for instance but I wouldn't and couldn't exclude that group from contacting me as our parties welcome all ages.

I also know that there are some people who are happy to welcome anyone to go and chat on their profile as Fab is very social, but they have more specific criteria for actually arranging play

Totally agree when its party etc ..i was thinking more in a private meet ..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think in an individual situation in a club, it’s about how the person/people attract you. We don’t ask their age first!

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

To be honest my attraction really doesn't know age, I just connect who I connect with and that leads to attraction. One of the surprising things life has taught me through the women I been attracted to and connected with is age just ain't that important. Naturally I tend to be attracted to people more my own age but experience has taught me this is not the case every time. There are some genuinely awesome women out there of all ages.

"Just putting this out there,would it not be better for all profiles to put a mandatory age range they would actually meet ..ie 34-54 rather than 18-99 ,as ive and prob a few others saying not in in a profiles age range ..but they have 18-99 lol ..whats op thoughts ?"

Mandatory?

Even if the age range states e.g. 34 to 54 it doesn't mean they *have* to meet everyone in that range.

People often give random reasons why they don't want to meet so as to avoid having to say they don't fancy the person.

As with all things on Fab i take age range with a pinch of salt unless it's also something that they mention in their bio. If you really think you fulfill what they say they're looking for then what have you got to lose. 18-99 could indicate that age is just a number and attracted to all sorts or indicates any holes a goal and lazy.

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

I personally feel that if people say they are happy to meet others aged 18 to 99....they are either too lazy to alter it or are really desperate !

I cannot imagine any person that would be attracted to a teenager and also someone in their 90s.

» Add a new message to this topic