FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Best North West Club recommendation ?

Best North West Club recommendation ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ankandKaren OP   Couple  over a year ago

St Helens

Hey all,

So we’re not new to the scene but we’re new to clubs. Can anyone recommend a club in the North West U.K?

Preferably a club with parking, a bar and a night with a no dress down policy in the bar so we can ease in st our own pace.

K x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

I'm going to let our customers give you an unbiased opinion but I can confirm that we have free, secure parking, a very cheap bar and no immediate dress down. It will take you 35-40 mins from St Helens xx

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

Atlantis in Stoke has on street parking, but plenty close by. Bring your own bar and is nightclub style , so no dressing down at anytime, unless you wish. Very friendly, no pressure club.

Lots of party nights coming up. Check the reviews.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi on this subject can anyone recommend any adult fun clubs/places in Manchester?

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

Definitely Townhouse. Very well run and has a great variety of events. They have a comprehensive website that you can find by following the links on the club events page. Further afield there is Infusion which has a lovely pool if that floats your boat. Enjoy.

Townhouse is awesome and exactly what you are after big enough car park well stocked bar and great area downstairs that's not dress down.

Upstairs play rooms which are dress down for obvious reasons but you go at your own pace and no pressure to go upstairs it's all down to you .

The owners and staff are great as well and will make you feel very welcome and give you guided tour

Enjoy xxx

"Hi on this subject can anyone recommend any adult fun clubs/places in Manchester? "

Cupids in swinton

By *inderellaRockerfellazCouple  over a year ago

warrington

"Hey all,

So we’re not new to the scene but we’re new to clubs. Can anyone recommend a club in the North West U.K?

Preferably a club with parking, a bar and a night with a no dress down policy in the bar so we can ease in st our own pace.

K x "

Hi you will be very welcome should you decide to join us. Have a great time wherever you decide to spend your time xx

By *nlylearningCouple  over a year ago

Wirral

The Manchester clubs and No.3 in Chorley are decent but all require dress down either immediatly or at a set time. If you want to stay dressed locally you are looking at Townhouse (Birkenhead) or Atlantis (Stoke) - both outstanding.

No one will harrass you or make unwanted / persistant advances even if you strip down at any of the clubs

St Helens

"I'm going to let our customers give you an unbiased opinion but I can confirm that we have free, secure parking, a very cheap bar and no immediate dress down. It will take you 35-40 mins from St Helens xx"

Thanks for the reply. We see a lot of people mention Townhouse and it all sounds good. I can imagine that you’re busy over the new year. Are you guys open during the week too? When’s a good time to visit given that we’re club newbies?

K x

St Helens

"Atlantis in Stoke has on street parking, but plenty close by. Bring your own bar and is nightclub style , so no dressing down at anytime, unless you wish. Very friendly, no pressure club.

Lots of party nights coming up. Check the reviews. "

Thanks Lizzy

K xx

St Helens

"Townhouse is awesome and exactly what you are after big enough car park well stocked bar and great area downstairs that's not dress down.

Upstairs play rooms which are dress down for obvious reasons but you go at your own pace and no pressure to go upstairs it's all down to you .

The owners and staff are great as well and will make you feel very welcome and give you guided tour

Enjoy xxx "

Thanks, it sounds perfect!

K xx

St Helens

"Definitely Townhouse. Very well run and has a great variety of events. They have a comprehensive website that you can find by following the links on the club events page. Further afield there is Infusion which has a lovely pool if that floats your boat. Enjoy."

Sounds great. Thanks for taking the time to reply

K xx

By *esterLilacCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire

"I'm going to let our customers give you an unbiased opinion but I can confirm that we have free, secure parking, a very cheap bar and no immediate dress down. It will take you 35-40 mins from St Helens xx

Thanks for the reply. We see a lot of people mention Townhouse and it all sounds good. I can imagine that you’re busy over the new year. Are you guys open during the week too? When’s a good time to visit given that we’re club newbies?

K x "

There are lots of events on and the calendar for 2019 is already on the website. There are social events and party nights. Something for everyone. Newbies are fine at any night and upon arrival you’ll get a tour and have everything explained to you. We host some nights there but there are a whole team of hosts and staff that can introduce you to people and answer your questions on the night.

St Helens

"I'm going to let our customers give you an unbiased opinion but I can confirm that we have free, secure parking, a very cheap bar and no immediate dress down. It will take you 35-40 mins from St Helens xx

K x

There are lots of events on and the calendar for 2019 is already on the website. There are social events and party nights. Something for everyone. Newbies are fine at any night and upon arrival you’ll get a tour and have everything explained to you. We host some nights there but there are a whole team of hosts and staff that can introduce you to people and answer your questions on the night.

"

Thank you

K xx

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

K x "

There are 2 events this weekend before the NYE party if you’re interested

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/events/835272

Or, as Jester & Lilac suggested, check the events calendar on the website & find an event that floats your boat!

» Add a new message to this topic