FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Rio's Couples Only Night

Rio's Couples Only Night

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ugarandspiceNW1 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Penrith

We're heading to Rio's today for couples night, does anyone know if the single men get kicked out at 6pm, or once they're in are they allowed to stay for the night?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

"We're heading to Rio's today for couples night, does anyone know if the single men get kicked out at 6pm, or once they're in are they allowed to stay for the night?"
. I have been to Rios on a Saturday afternoon and I have always been told by the staff to leave at 6.00 pm as it’s couples night from 6.00 pm I have always left before 6.00 pm but the fact they tell you to leave by 6.00 pm I think they do enforce the rule.

By *red4Man  over a year ago

south Bucks, Berks boarders

What is it like on a sat afternoon. I’ve never been but considering it today.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We're heading to Rio's today for couples night, does anyone know if the single men get kicked out at 6pm, or once they're in are they allowed to stay for the night?"

We are coming too x

All single have to leave by 6pm no matter what time you go

By *ugarandspiceNW1 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Penrith

Well we went to couples night on Saturday 15th December and had a lovely time! Sugar was vary happy to have her pussy played with by two men in the hot tub and even happy to snog a cute blonde while they both played with each other's boobs! From there into a steam room where a good looking guy was very keen to play, if only his wife had woken up we might have had some very horny fun!

When we tried a playroom, Sugar instigated I open the door whilst licking her pussy! This was a good move as a couple were quick to join us for some horny chat and saucy play.....Sugar was delighted to take her cherry and came like a train when our newly inducted bi girl licked her to heaven and back.

All in all we loved Rio's and look forward to our next visit in March.

» Add a new message to this topic