FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Paying in a club

Paying in a club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The club I used to always go to was free for women and £5 if an event on and for men it was £40/£60. However if entering as a couple it would be £10 to £20. On a few occasions when going in as a couple I’ve been asked to pay half or at the least my £5. On some occasions I have as I’m too embarrassed to argue, but I don’t think this is right. We might as well go in as singles and I’m free or pay my £5 and then he has to pay £40 or £60, if he wants the discount as going in as a couple I think I should have the benefit too (certainly don’t want to pay part of his entrance if I can get in free anyway!) What do you guys think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Are you going with the guy because he wants a discount or because you enjoy each others company. Its a fiver, just pay it

By *mooth Operator 07Man  over a year ago

in the deep mist of the valleys

Its bloody scandalous for single men to pay sill abouts, while everyone gets in cheap.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well to be honest based on your quoted prices think yourself lucky you're not a bloke!

"Are you going with the guy because he wants a discount or because you enjoy each others company. Its a fiver, just pay it "

Definitely what she said! Blimey!

I'd agree with you. Why should you be out of pocket when he is saving money? I get it's just a fiver but he's saving 40!

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I think it's down to what you have agreed in the first place and to an extent circumstances.

Personally if I am meeting someone I always think it fair to each pay half of the overall cost of that meet whether that be hotel costs, food cost or club entrance.

The only time I'd expect to pay my own way in the circumstances you describe, would be if I was meeting that person purely to gain entrance to a club but we had no intention of staying together once inside (which I wouldn't personally do anyway, as it's frowned upon by most clubs).

If a man asked me to attend a club with him I would point out that if I go alone I don't have to pay, or my entrance fee is £5 and his fee would be the rest. It would still be cheaper for him than going as a single man.

I think couples should pay the same as single men, as there's still a man accompanying the woman.

By *edtothecore74Woman  over a year ago

Spalding

"Its bloody scandalous for single men to pay sill abouts, while everyone gets in cheap."

This is to encourage single ladies and to avoid all single male fests (unless gay) surely?

"I'd agree with you. Why should you be out of pocket when he is saving money? I get it's just a fiver but he's saving 40!"

Which is what makes me think I'm only invited as a money saving game.

"I'd agree with you. Why should you be out of pocket when he is saving money? I get it's just a fiver but he's saving 40!"

Exactly, I have always paid it. Even half of the £20 even a couple of times the full £20 but I don’t see why they’d expect it when they’re getting £40 off

"Its bloody scandalous for single men to pay sill abouts, while everyone gets in cheap."

If it was the same then it would be overrun with horny guys and women and couples would be put off. I prefer another swinging site that charges membership as it keeps certain types of guys off there. I don’t get hounded the same way I do here. I don’t want that happening in a club.

On top of that I have always picked them up and took them home. And once I had a guy complain he bought me a bottle of water for £1.

"Are you going with the guy because he wants a discount or because you enjoy each others company. Its a fiver, just pay it "

In answer to your question I have sometime gone with men with no expectations of playing just see how things progress. But have said I’m happy to go in as a couple so they don’t pay the high rates.

"I'd agree with you. Why should you be out of pocket when he is saving money? I get it's just a fiver but he's saving 40!

Which is what makes me think I'm only invited as a money saving game. "

exactly some just want a discount card

By *VineMan  over a year ago

The right place

In the situation the OP describes I wouldn’t ask or expect the woman to contribute as I would be saving by her agreeing to go in with me.

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"Are you going with the guy because he wants a discount or because you enjoy each others company. Its a fiver, just pay it .

In answer to your question I have sometime gone with men with no expectations of playing just see how things progress. But have said I’m happy to go in as a couple so they don’t pay the high rates. "

So if they're clearly just using you for cheap entry to the club, don't go with them, problem solved.

"On top of that I have always picked them up and took them home. And once I had a guy complain he bought me a bottle of water for £1. "

You need to choose your men more carefully.

"On top of that I have always picked them up and took them home. And once I had a guy complain he bought me a bottle of water for £1.

You need to choose your men more carefully. "

God I’ve learned, this was 5 years ago, now I’m so picky it’s unbelievable

If you're going *as* a couple, then you should pay the couples rate and if agreed split it equally - if you're going *as* two singles who just happen to enter together for convenience then the relevant singles fees should be paid by each of you.

Quite simple really

Ultimately it comes down to discussing it and agreeing what you're both happy with ahead of time and there is no right answer

"On top of that I have always picked them up and took them home. And once I had a guy complain he bought me a bottle of water for £1.

You need to choose your men more carefully.

God I’ve learned, this was 5 years ago, now I’m so picky it’s unbelievable "

Glad to hear that. Some odd people out there.

"If you're going *as* a couple, then you should pay the couples rate and if agreed split it equally - if you're going *as* two singles who just happen to enter together for convenience then the relevant singles fees should be paid by each of you.

Quite simple really

Ultimately it comes down to discussing it and agreeing what you're both happy with ahead of time and there is no right answer "

This is what I’m thinking of suggesting should I go again but guys seem to expect to pay the couples rate if you agree to meet in a club x

By *tarbeckCouple  over a year ago

york

"Are you going with the guy because he wants a discount or because you enjoy each others company. Its a fiver, just pay it .

In answer to your question I have sometime gone with men with no expectations of playing just see how things progress. But have said I’m happy to go in as a couple so they don’t pay the high rates.

So if they're clearly just using you for cheap entry to the club, don't go with them, problem solved."

By *adyGardenWoman  over a year ago

LONDON (se)

I never have and never will pay more than the single female cost when going with a guy. Simply because he does get it cheaper. I've no intention of spending more when he gets to pay less.

I think it wrong of the guy to ask for half in the first place as he is paying less by going in as a couple

"I never have and never will pay more than the single female cost when going with a guy. Simply because he does get it cheaper. I've no intention of spending more when he gets to pay less.

I think it wrong of the guy to ask for half in the first place as he is paying less by going in as a couple "

This is my way of thinking but guys don’t seem to agree. It’s been a long time Since I had this discussion with guys though so looking for peoples opinions should I wish to broach this subject in the near future x

By *kyblue1878Couple  over a year ago

Southport

"Its bloody scandalous for single men to pay sill abouts, while everyone gets in cheap.

If it was the same then it would be overrun with horny guys and women and couples would be put off. I prefer another swinging site that charges membership as it keeps certain types of guys off there. I don’t get hounded the same way I do here. I don’t want that happening in a club. "

Agree 100% with you regarding the membership fees on other sites and the club entrance fees. So true, the free or cheap ,£5 membership on here just encourages an unhealthy imbalance of single guys after a shag with no appreciation about swinging is about. There would no couples attending clubs at all if they were packed with similar single guys. Apologies to all the very genuine single guys out there who struggle because of the idiots but the previous post is true that on another paying site you don't suffer the same issues.

By *rimson_RoseWoman  over a year ago

Tamworth

The few times I’ve gone to a club with someone, I see it as the wo of us going to share experiences. So why would I see it as him getting a discount because I’m getting him in on a couples price? I’m not a golden ticket to cheaper entry - I’m a person enjoying a night with a friend. I usually alternate paying in that case or offer to pay for drinks if he insists on paying us in.

I think, from reading people’s opinions, that my best option if arranging a meet in a club would be to meet as two singles then there’s no discussion to have.

By *reelanderMan  over a year ago

rotherham

I often take single girls to clubs and i may be old fashioned but i think the man should pay fot everything,i dont drink in clubs so i pick the lady up,pay the entrance and drinks and make sure i drop the girl home safely

"The few times I’ve gone to a club with someone, I see it as the wo of us going to share experiences. So why would I see it as him getting a discount because I’m getting him in on a couples price? I’m not a golden ticket to cheaper entry - I’m a person enjoying a night with a friend. I usually alternate paying in that case or offer to pay for drinks if he insists on paying us in. "

I would agree if I met the guy regularly. I used to have a fb and we’d go every week and sometimes I’d pay his entry as it was benefiting both of us and I wanted to see him but if it’s the first time we’ve met I might as well get in for free than pay some of his entry cost.

"The few times I’ve gone to a club with someone, I see it as the two of us going to share experiences. So why would I see it as him getting a discount because I’m getting him in on a couples price? I’m not a golden ticket to cheaper entry - I’m a person enjoying a night with a friend. I usually alternate paying in that case or offer to pay for drinks if he insists on paying us in. "

This completely

On the rare occasions I've been to a club for a meet that's exactly how I've viewed it and certainly haven't seen it as getting a "discount" on entry, which to be honest makes the whole thing of meeting sound very transactional to me.

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

"I never have and never will pay more than the single female cost when going with a guy. Simply because he does get it cheaper. I've no intention of spending more when he gets to pay less.

I think it wrong of the guy to ask for half in the first place as he is paying less by going in as a couple

This is my way of thinking but guys don’t seem to agree. It’s been a long time Since I had this discussion with guys though so looking for peoples opinions should I wish to broach this subject in the near future x"

Those guys are using you for a cheap club visit. They will continue to use you until you say enough and make them pay their way. Let them pay the full male rate and see if they still want to go.

This is my way of thinking but guys don’t seem to agree. It’s been a long time Since I had this discussion with guys though so looking for peoples opinions should I wish to broach this subject in the near future x

Those guys are using you for a cheap club visit. They will continue to use you until you say enough and make them pay their way. Let them pay the full male rate and see if they still want to go. "

Tamworth

Those guys are using you for a cheap club visit. They will continue to use you until you say enough and make them pay their way. Let them pay the full male rate and see if they still want to go. "

Yes, this. Ultimately, the fact you’ve agreed to attend and go in with someone as a couple, in my eyes means just that - I don’t see how you can complain about being asked to pay some of the fee. If you want to go as a single, go as one. You’re enabling their behaviour of treating you as a commodity.

I’m intrigued to know what happens if you decide you’re not going to play? Are you sharing a locker? Do you ever go on couples only nights - is that not awkward if you don’t play together?

Those guys are using you for a cheap club visit. They will continue to use you until you say enough and make them pay their way. Let them pay the full male rate and see if they still want to go.

Yes, this. Ultimately, the fact you’ve agreed to attend and go in with someone as a couple, in my eyes means just that - I don’t see how you can complain about being asked to pay some of the fee. If you want to go as a single, go as one. You’re enabling their behaviour of treating you as a commodity.

I’m intrigued to know what happens if you decide you’re not going to play? Are you sharing a locker? Do you ever go on couples only nights - is that not awkward if you don’t play together? "

Don’t know because it’s never happened to me but I guess it shouldn’t be awkward if you’ve specified there’s no promise of sex ts just a meet and see how things progress. I don’t think anyone has the right to expect sex just because of the location or that they met off fab. People should still have the right to say o if they do wish.

Never went to a couples night with anyone as my friends worked in the club and they didn’t like single guys coming in and leaving their “partner” and acting like a single guy on couples nights.

Tamworth

I’m intrigued to know what happens if you decide you’re not going to play? Are you sharing a locker? Do you ever go on couples only nights - is that not awkward if you don’t play together?

Don’t know because it’s never happened to me but I guess it shouldn’t be awkward if you’ve specified there’s no promise of sex ts just a meet and see how things progress. I don’t think anyone has the right to expect sex just because of the location or that they met off fab. People should still have the right to say o if they do wish.

Never went to a couples night with anyone as my friends worked in the club and they didn’t like single guys coming in and leaving their “partner” and acting like a single guy on couples nights."

I certainly agree with that but i can imagine if might make for an odd night sharing a locker and possibly even a lift with someone I’d effectively turned down! If I’m using it as a chance to meet up with someone I’d go in as singles. I only ever go in with guys I know well so it’s interesting to me.

Never went to a couples night with anyone as my friends worked in the club and they didn’t like single guys coming in and leaving their “partner” and acting like a single guy on couples nights.

I certainly agree with that but i can imagine if might make for an odd night sharing a locker and possibly even a lift with someone I’d effectively turned down! If I’m using it as a chance to meet up with someone I’d go in as singles. I only ever go in with guys I know well so it’s interesting to me. "

When I went with my fb we’d share a locker but other than that we’d get separate ones. I know of one woman who shared a locker and the man said he was going for a cig and stole all her clothes so I wouldn’t recommend it with people you don’t trust x

I certainly agree with that but i can imagine if might make for an odd night sharing a locker and possibly even a lift with someone I’d effectively turned down!t If I’m using it as a chance to meet up with someone I’d go in as singles. I only ever go in with guys I know well so it’s interesting to me. "

I don’t think it would be awkward, it’s not a matter of turning them down, or them you, It’s about going with no expectations and if something happens that you both want them it’s a bonus. Xx

North west ish

I certainly agree with that but i can imagine if might make for an odd night sharing a locker and possibly even a lift with someone I’d effectively turned down!t If I’m using it as a chance to meet up with someone I’d go in as singles. I only ever go in with guys I know well so it’s interesting to me.

I don’t think it would be awkward, it’s not a matter of turning them down, or them you, It’s about going with no expectations and if something happens that you both want them it’s a bonus. Xx"

Let's hope they don't turn out to be a total idiot, because to everyone else they are your partner and everything they do reflects on you. I am sure you have thought this through and have done your due diligence and thought all this through.

Who will hold the locker key? What if one of you gets thrown out? Or wants to go home but the other is having fun?

I certainly agree with that but i can imagine if might make for an odd night sharing a locker and possibly even a lift with someone I’d effectively turned down!t If I’m using it as a chance to meet up with someone I’d go in as singles. I only ever go in with guys I know well so it’s interesting to me.

I don’t think it would be awkward, it’s not a matter of turning them down, or them you, It’s about going with no expectations and if something happens that you both want them it’s a bonus. Xx

Let's hope they don't turn out to be a total idiot, because to everyone else they are your partner and everything they do reflects on you. I am sure you have thought this through and have done your due diligence and thought all this through.

Who will hold the locker key? What if one of you gets thrown out? Or wants to go home but the other is having fun?"

I was lucky enough to never have any problems and as stated above I will be going as a single if I choose to go again but it’s good advice for others that maybe reading this thread x

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol.

I think that's a very nice gesture going in as a couple to get the male in discounted,however if you resent it then it becomes quite mean spirited as it suggests you didn't really want to do it.

Regarding the prices, I think the differences are quite ridiculous...Surely a fairer way can be found.If women get in free,do the tv's get a discount?

Equality my arse

"I think that's a very nice gesture going in as a couple to get the male in discounted,however if you resent it then it becomes quite mean spirited as it suggests you didn't really want to do it.

Regarding the prices, I think the differences are quite ridiculous...Surely a fairer way can be found.If women get in free,do the tv's get a discount?

Equality my arse"

Don’t know about others but I never resented it, I usually offered, but what I did resent is that they then wanted me to pay half of the already discounted price when I could have just got in for free.

As for TVs price I can’t comment you’d have to take that up with the clubs xx

By *inful xWoman  over a year ago

In a sleepy little village

"The club I used to always go to was free for women and £5 if an event on and for men it was £40/£60. However if entering as a couple it would be £10 to £20. On a few occasions when going in as a couple I’ve been asked to pay half or at the least my £5. On some occasions I have as I’m too embarrassed to argue, but I don’t think this is right. We might as well go in as singles and I’m free or pay my £5 and then he has to pay £40 or £60, if he wants the discount as going in as a couple I think I should have the benefit too (certainly don’t want to pay part of his entrance if I can get in free anyway!) What do you guys think?"

I totally agree with this. I end up spending way more going with a guy ( Its £20 For single fems ) they're the ones that save the cash and drink the bar tab dry

By *alsalltrevorMan  over a year ago

Cannock/Walsall/Wolverhampton

If you provide the transport he should give you something towards the petrol too xxxx

"If you provide the transport he should give you something towards the petrol too xxxx"

I would never expect that xx

By *inglesCouple  over a year ago

Colchester

"Its bloody scandalous for single men to pay sill abouts, while everyone gets in cheap.

If it was the same then it would be overrun with horny guys and women and couples would be put off. I prefer another swinging site that charges membership as it keeps certain types of guys off there. I don’t get hounded the same way I do here. I don’t want that happening in a club.

Agree 100% with you regarding the membership fees on other sites and the club entrance fees. So true, the free or cheap ,£5 membership on here just encourages an unhealthy imbalance of single guys after a shag with no appreciation about swinging is about. There would no couples attending clubs at all if they were packed with similar single guys. Apologies to all the very genuine single guys out there who struggle because of the idiots but the previous post is true that on another paying site you don't suffer the same issues."

Sorry but If clubs were cheaper for single guys they wouldn’t just let more single guys in, I see this mentioned all the time in the forum. Clubs (well certainly most) have a limit on how many men are allowed to attend, putting the price down wouldn’t mean more men, just less revenue for the club and possibly higher prices all round. Clubs are extremely costly to run!

When we set up _ingles we looked at the basic pricing structure across all clubs and set outs accordingly, thinking that other clubs had the experience we didn’t. It’s always worked well for us x

"The club I used to always go to was free for women and £5 if an event on and for men it was £40/£60. However if entering as a couple it would be £10 to £20. On a few occasions when going in as a couple I’ve been asked to pay half or at the least my £5. On some occasions I have as I’m too embarrassed to argue, but I don’t think this is right. We might as well go in as singles and I’m free or pay my £5 and then he has to pay £40 or £60, if he wants the discount as going in as a couple I think I should have the benefit too (certainly don’t want to pay part of his entrance if I can get in free anyway!) What do you guys think?"
you go in as a single and let the guy pay the extortionate sexist £60 entry fee

By *HaRiFMan  over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

If it was the same then it would be overrun with horny guys and women and couples would be put off. I prefer another swinging site that charges membership as it keeps certain types of guys off there. I don’t get hounded the same way I do here. I don’t want that happening in a club. "

It doesn't have be over run, the club if the wished to could just put a cap on the number of single guys that they let in. But obviously if they did that they would be loosing out financially.

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

....and this is one of the many many reasons we don't allow singles to hook up as a couple. However, we don't rip guys off, so it wouldn't be as big a deal in our place.

Or could just say yous will meet in the club?? Says any arguing???

"....and this is one of the many many reasons we don't allow singles to hook up as a couple. However, we don't rip guys off, so it wouldn't be as big a deal in our place. "
How much do single guys pay including membership if required?

North west ish

"....and this is one of the many many reasons we don't allow singles to hook up as a couple. However, we don't rip guys off, so it wouldn't be as big a deal in our place. How much do single guys pay including membership if required? "

If you go to the townhouse website there is a section called 'single men' that explains their ethos about SM memberships. The prices for individual nights are on there too.

"....and this is one of the many many reasons we don't allow singles to hook up as a couple. However, we don't rip guys off, so it wouldn't be as big a deal in our place. How much do single guys pay including membership if required?

If you go to the townhouse website there is a section called 'single men' that explains their ethos about SM memberships. The prices for individual nights are on there too."

ahhhh I thought as they were here they might enlighten some websites are a little evasive as to entry fees

I think in the debate about entry fees, bar bills, and sharing meals, the cost of petrol is often forgotten. It’s not a trivial cost driving from Manchester to LEEDS and back for example. But personally, I’d prefer someone to drop some unsubtle hints about paying than nurse some resentment that will poison our friendship.

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

. Reading some of the posts it sounds like you have been taken advantage off because you are a good natured single lady and the guy has saved a good £30 - £40 I am hopefully going to a club tonight where it will cost me £60 If I contacted a single lady to go as a couple I would pay the couple rate and by her a drink or two that’s how it should be not taking advantage.

This is to encourage single ladies and to avoid all single male fests (unless gay) surely?"

They can avoid the single man sausage fest by limiting the amount of male members, which most do I think but it should be equal on the money side and just actually keep the single male members of a low number. But don’t rip them off because they are a single male

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

Do a couples night one night at weekend & reasonable rates for sausage fest nights = sorted

"Do a couples night one night at weekend & reasonable rates for sausage fest nights = sorted "
they have bbqs too?

North west ish

"....and this is one of the many many reasons we don't allow singles to hook up as a couple. However, we don't rip guys off, so it wouldn't be as big a deal in our place. How much do single guys pay including membership if required?

If you go to the townhouse website there is a section called 'single men' that explains their ethos about SM memberships. The prices for individual nights are on there too.ahhhh I thought as they were here they might enlighten some websites are a little evasive as to entry fees"

Theirs isn't. It's all there on the site and they din't rip off single men.

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

"On top of that I have always picked them up and took them home. And once I had a guy complain he bought me a bottle of water for £1. "

Bloody men !

If you go to the townhouse website there is a section called 'single men' that explains their ethos about SM memberships. The prices for individual nights are on there too.ahhhh I thought as they were here they might enlighten some websites are a little evasive as to entry fees

Theirs isn't. It's all there on the site and they din't rip off single men."

Well that's nice to hear

I think you are missing a trick. If he is saving £20 by taking you along, you should insist he gives you £10 of that. He still saves. You have pocket money for the evening.

"....and this is one of the many many reasons we don't allow singles to hook up as a couple. However, we don't rip guys off, so it wouldn't be as big a deal in our place. "

How do you verify people are real couples? My partner of 25 years has agreed to join me in a club and I have suggested townhouse to him. I have checked out your website previously and didn’t see anything about bringing something to prove you’re a couple but would be great to know what we need so we don’t travel all that way unnecessarily. Thanks in advance xx

"I think you are missing a trick. If he is saving £20 by taking you along, you should insist he gives you £10 of that. He still saves. You have pocket money for the evening."

Now this idea I like.... half on the £50 he saved

By *andare63Man  over a year ago

oldham

"The club I used to always go to was free for women and £5 if an event on and for men it was £40/£60. However if entering as a couple it would be £10 to £20. On a few occasions when going in as a couple I’ve been asked to pay half or at the least my £5. On some occasions I have as I’m too embarrassed to argue, but I don’t think this is right. We might as well go in as singles and I’m free or pay my £5 and then he has to pay £40 or £60, if he wants the discount as going in as a couple I think I should have the benefit too (certainly don’t want to pay part of his entrance if I can get in free anywa

y!) What do you guys think?"

I think that’s quite mean of you !! And are you buying your own drinks? All sounds very business like

oldham

Absolutely jeees

By *iavelmanMan  over a year ago

Worcester

On the odd occasion I have partnered a woman to a club I have paid. Much the same as I would were we going to dinner. A little old fashioned perhaps.

I always pay my bit. I was paying it anyway. And I'd like to think mutual pleasure not in my house is worth a fiver.

I also think I'd sound a bit tight not paying.

Sometimes the man will pay but I won't expect it.

It's like taking free drinks from strangers.

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"I always pay my bit. I was paying it anyway. And I'd like to think mutual pleasure not in my house is worth a fiver.

It's like taking free drinks from strangers. "

Wow from Yorkshire

However I believe if your values don’t align, are meeting the right person.

Nice values lady.

"I always pay my bit. I was paying it anyway. And I'd like to think mutual pleasure not in my house is worth a fiver.

It's like taking free drinks from strangers.

Wow from Yorkshire

However I believe if your values don’t align, are meeting the right person.

Nice values lady."

By *r.BlondeMan  over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Only go to clubs with people you know and trust. If it means getting a taxi or bus there than do it, the women are saving on the public transport too.

"The club I used to always go to was free for women and £5 if an event on and for men it was £40/£60. However if entering as a couple it would be £10 to £20. On a few occasions when going in as a couple I’ve been asked to pay half or at the least my £5. On some occasions I have as I’m too embarrassed to argue, but I don’t think this is right. We might as well go in as singles and I’m free or pay my £5 and then he has to pay £40 or £60, if he wants the discount as going in as a couple I think I should have the benefit too (certainly don’t want to pay part of his entrance if I can get in free anywa

y!) What do you guys think?

I think that’s quite mean of you !! And are you buying your own drinks? All sounds very business like "

Mean to get him in for £10 instead of £60 and then he wants me to pay half even though it’s free for me, pay for my own drinks (which were a £1 each) and give him a lift there and back?!?! Yeah ok

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

y!) What do you guys think?

I think that’s quite mean of you !! And are you buying your own drinks? All sounds very business like

Mean to get him in for £10 instead of £60 and then he wants me to pay half even though it’s free for me, pay for my own drinks (which were a £1 each) and give him a lift there and back?!?! Yeah ok "

. Like I said earlier he took advantage of you good nature and maybe he got the opportunity to play with other couples or single ladies.

Funny how a lot of guys think they should get all the benefit and the woman should be out of pocket, paying more than she would alone..... maybe we should just be thankful of male attention and pay for it to boot

oldham

"Funny how a lot of guys think they should get all the benefit and the woman should be out of pocket, paying more than she would alone..... maybe we should just be thankful of male attention and pay for it to boot "

Ahh sorry ... I didn’t realise ,,, you drove him there AND he benefited from being with you as a couple ..... What a lucky chap

I tend to stay away from the club's because of this unfair fee system for men , if a club made it equal for both genders say £15 each it'd make things fairer then I might tend them .... But that's the ideal world that doesn't exist.

"Funny how a lot of guys think they should get all the benefit and the woman should be out of pocket, paying more than she would alone..... maybe we should just be thankful of male attention and pay for it to boot "

I think most sane people can figure out when they are being used ....

If you aren't the customer, you are the produce.

Men pay to get into a club to play with women and couples.

Women pay less to entice them in.

"If you aren't the customer, you are the produce.

Women pay less to entice them in."

Shouldn't it all be about equality these days, after all isn't that that what woman fought for and wanted?

Shouldn't it all be about equality these days, after all isn't that that what woman fought for and wanted? "

It should be. It isn't though.

Shouldn't it all be about equality these days, after all isn't that that what woman fought for and wanted?

It should be. It isn't though."

We're all equal but some are more equal than others!

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Blimey if a guy is going to quibble over a fiver I'd tell him to pay for single man's entrance and hoof it off to the bar asap!!

in this day and age of equal rights i think women should pay it should be one price for entry per person ... someone someday is going to tackle this grey area in equailty law and win its in black and white even if grey and equality is for all private club or not.

after all us woman love to shout about being equal then takes freebies because we are women and men are looked at as leechs in clubs yep the are the ones paying to keep them afloat

just my opinion

i usually dress as a woman to get in , then go straight to the toilets and change into my man clothes

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

I’d rather pay my own way thanks, that way I won’t feel obliged to hang out with you all evening

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

Shouldn't it all be about equality these days, after all isn't that that what woman fought for and wanted? "

Imagine Emmeline Pankhurst at the front door of a swingers’ club, would she say;

A) “I demand to pay the same as a man!”

or;

B) “40 pounds? Don’t be absurd! I’m a lady! Here’s your fiver, now let me in......”

Birkenhead/Liverpool

If you go to the townhouse website there is a section called 'single men' that explains their ethos about SM memberships. The prices for individual nights are on there too.ahhhh I thought as they were here they might enlighten some websites are a little evasive as to entry fees

Theirs isn't. It's all there on the site and they din't rip off single men.Well that's nice to hear "

Sorry, we are in the club and it's rammed, so no time to get online until now!

Non member guys can enjoy nights at the club from £10. We have lots of non member nights, where you book in, bring full ID and pay your entry. The same rules apply and you get a thorough tour etc... Once we get to know our guys, we will offer you a FREE membership. Once you have this, there are some events that are completely free and you get a discounted entry for other events.

We play fair and if you're a decent guy, we will look after you as we understand how much of a great addition respectful guys can be at events.

As suggested, please have a look at the single guy page on our website and follow the links as there's tons of info on there to help you along xxx

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"....and this is one of the many many reasons we don't allow singles to hook up as a couple. However, we don't rip guys off, so it wouldn't be as big a deal in our place.

How do you verify people are real couples? My partner of 25 years has agreed to join me in a club and I have suggested townhouse to him. I have checked out your website previously and didn’t see anything about bringing something to prove you’re a couple but would be great to know what we need so we don’t travel all that way unnecessarily. Thanks in advance xx"

How great is that?!

So basically, if you don't have a verified and established couples profile on here or another swinging site, we like to chat to couples on the phone first so we can get to know you and it's pretty obvious when we are talking to people who aren't really a couple. We would bring you in as guests for your first visit so we can meet you in person and then offer you a free couples membership on your next visit. Easy peasy xxx

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

"If a man asked me to attend a club with him I would point out that if I go alone I don't have to pay, or my entrance fee is £5 and his fee would be the rest. It would still be cheaper for him than going as a single man.

I think couples should pay the same as single men, as there's still a man accompanying the woman. "

Then couples would vote with their feet and the club would arguably lose a big part of their female supply. Couples in my experience bring in over 50% of the women (as part of that couple). So if you charged couples the same as single guys they wouldn't stand for it and go to a different club. Single men however would still pay the same and come. Lots of single women who come to a club like the presence of couples (not all granted). So a club that is now devoid of couples and full of single men (due to charging same a ssingles) may be off putting to some single ladies (granted some may like this). So then you get also a decline in single women attending even when it's free. So I would hazard a guess that if you charged couples the same a single men you could see a reduction of over half of your female clientele, especially if your prices for single men/Couples is very high. There is a reason why most clubs have a three teir pricing structure to try an engineer a fun mix in a club.

I'm happy to pay the price and cover the fuel when I accompany a single female to a club It's not really a problem is it?

Your seriously hooking up with the wrong guys! Why don't you just go alone and pick a guy up when you get there.

I go as a single lady and if I do meet up with a man there by pre arrangement I am still a single lady as I am not being saddled with them all night.

I do point out to men not to come to the club especially to meet me as I do not guarantee to play with them anyway not until we have met.

Would never go as a couple, too worried I would just be used to gain entry to the club. I tell men to get their own membership. They are free to go off and have sex with others if they want to so why is it for me to pay half their fee.

"in this day and age of equal rights i think women should pay it should be one price for entry per person ... someone someday is going to tackle this grey area in equailty law and win its in black and white even if grey and equality is for all private club or not.

after all us woman love to shout about being equal then takes freebies because we are women and men are looked at as leechs in clubs yep the are the ones paying to keep them afloat

just my opinion "

I am not paying for the privilege of having my arse groped every time my back is turned. I have had to leave on occasion due to poor behaviour......refunds would be requested left, right and center if women were charged 40 quid to get in only to turn around and leave because men don't know how to behave.

Don't spout equality to me. Woman have always been used to sell sex. Why shouldn't we benefit from it for a change....

"I tend to stay away from the club's because of this unfair fee system for men , if a club made it equal for both genders say £15 each it'd make things fairer then I might tend them .... But that's the ideal world that doesn't exist. "

....and what makes you think you would get in at that price. The club would be full within an hour of opening...and it would all be men.

Who are you going to have sex with? No point getting in cheaper if the consequence is there are no women to play with because we will all be off to another club where there are less single men.

Your not wanted in the kind of numbers you would turn up in.

The club is not there to just cater for you and what you want. Clubs need women to and they know how to ensure they don't lose them.

Women ARE customers to. If we weren't that would make us employees. I think you are confusing a swingers club with a sex club.

The club charge the women less to entice the women in. If we were charged more we might decide not to bother since we are already taking a chance. I have left a club due to poor behaviour and I would have demanded a refund if I had paid more to get in. With what women sometimes encounter in clubs it would be insult to injury to have also paid a lot of money.

Or course it is often due to having paid a lot of money to get in that men think they are entitled to something and start groping....but they would probably still do it if they got in for free!

"I think couples should pay the same as single men, as there's still a man accompanying the woman. "

Why should they. Couples at clubs bring alot of business into clubs. In fact the ratio of couples to single women at the events we attend are alit higher so why should we be penalised ?

"Don't spout equality to me. Woman have always been used to sell sex. Why shouldn't we benefit from it for a change...."

erm equality is for all not just women but its ok as its your opinion and we are all entitled to that

When I request a lady to accompany me to a club, I expect to pay the couples rate. I’m also the driver so if she wanted a drink we returned safely. I’d refuse any contribution towards the fuel as I would have been going there anyway.

North west ish

"in this day and age of equal rights i think women should pay it should be one price for entry per person ... someone someday is going to tackle this grey area in equailty law and win its in black and white even if grey and equality is for all private club or not.

just my opinion "

Per person? Ok let's say £30 each. So couples £60, single fems and males £30. For example a club holds 100 people, usually 60 male, 15 couples and 10 fems. How long do you think those couples will put up with paying double? Off they pop to private parties. So now 90 males and 10 fems. A cock fest. Uncomfortable for the majority of fems, so they stay away. Total cockfest, no fems, no couples, so the men stop coming. The clubs close. You have equality....no club, but equality.

The reality is no one will ever expose themselves as a swinger and take a club to court, and if they did they would be the most unpopular swinger in history, known for killing clubs in the name of equality....or do we have a volunteer from this thread?

If you don't agree with a clubs pricing policy vote with your feet. Go somewhere well run, and where ratios are controlled.

Just my opinion.

By *ily Con CarneTV/TS  over a year ago

Cornwall

if I go to a club as a couple ...ie. Male/Trans couple we get charged as 2 separate singles ... not sure that that is fair either

just my opinion

Per person? Ok let's say £30 each. So couples £60, single fems and males £30. For example a club holds 100 people, usually 60 male, 15 couples and 10 fems. How long do you think those couples will put up with paying double? Off they pop to private parties. So now 90 males and 10 fems. A cock fest. Uncomfortable for the majority of fems, so they stay away. Total cockfest, no fems, no couples, so the men stop coming. The clubs close. You have equality....no club, but equality.

The reality is no one will ever expose themselves as a swinger and take a club to court, and if they did they would be the most unpopular swinger in history, known for killing clubs in the name of equality....or do we have a volunteer from this thread?

If you don't agree with a clubs pricing policy vote with your feet. Go somewhere well run, and where ratios are controlled.

Just my opinion. "

and yes i can see that side too its differcult i agree but thats the path the worlds going you cant have equality just where you want it ?? but yes agree when you put it like that it seem a little out there ...

just my opinion

debate is good and rome was not built in a day

Men are paying for sex. Paying more to subsidise women and couples.

By *lceeWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I’d expect to pay half...I’d insist on it. If I was going for a social meal out and happened to have a voucher that gave my meal a discount, I’d split the dicounted bill evenly. No different here. But then, I wouldn’t go to a club with someone I had no intention of playing with.

They paid £60 to get ignored all night. Women are used as sex bait.

North west ish

They paid £60 to get ignored all night. Women are used as sex bait."

Men have other options to get sex. Not sure of the going rates, but if I was a single man, hell bent on having sex that night, then there are better options than paying £60 to go to a club. I'm sure £60 in the hands of an Escort would get me more action than in a club.

Cornwall

Men have other options to get sex. Not sure of the going rates, but if I was a single man, hell bent on having sex that night, then there are better options than paying £60 to go to a club. I'm sure £60 in the hands of an Escort would get me more action than in a club.

"

Think I'll put my number in a phone box in that case ...oh wait.. no one uses phone boxes any more do they

North west ish

Think I'll put my number in a phone box in that case ...oh wait.. no one uses phone boxes any more do they "

Only Superman

Cornwall

Think I'll put my number in a phone box in that case ...oh wait.. no one uses phone boxes any more do they

Only Superman "

Might be worth a card after all then

Only Superman

Might be worth a card after all then "

By *augthy couple2Couple  over a year ago

bradford

What is the situation in law charging different prices for the different genders, didn't think that was allowed.

Chester/Wirral

[Removed by poster at 08/12/18 08:45:00]

Chester/Wirral

"

They paid £60 to get ignored all night.."

Oi, I told you that in confidence

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

I disagree with the pricing structures for club entry where guys are priced out in principle.

But if I go with a guy I’ll pay half the couple price because I’m going as a couple for the evening and why should he pay for our night out?

V x

An interesting debate. I was part of a swinging couple - Swingle now. I paid our club entry fee just as I liked to pay for dinner on vanilla dates.

On the rare occasion I am accompanied to the club now I treat it the same. I save at least a tenner - if I was on my own i’d have to pay full price so in the above scenario I pay for us both without question. I get a big discount so why shouldn’t the lady get in for free!

I also have a lady friend I ‘chaperone’ occasionally too. On those nights I don’t often play treating it as a social while she enjoys herself. We pay in as a couple and depending on how the night goes ‘split the bill’

oldham

I have to admit I’m old fashioned regarding splitting bills . I think the man should pay more than often . However it sounds to me that the OP and the chap are a match made in heaven

North west ish

"What is the situation in law charging different prices for the different genders, didn't think that was allowed."

Private members clubs can charge different prices to attract under represented groups (females and couples). They are offering a reduction on the full price to attract these people. It has been done to death on here over the years (do a forum search) and some great debate has occured. The bottom line tho is it won't change

Cornwall

I've never been to a club but I was going for my first time in a couple of weeks with my "friend" as a couple, but got told the price was for two singles and not as a couple.. not going now on principle ... am I being picky ?

By *lan157Man  over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

I go to clubs with women friends and always pay the couples price.I don't expect or want to be recompensed for what a woman would have paid or for her to pay for any thing at all that evening .As far as I am concerned being given the opportunity to go to a club with a woman as a couple and be a couple is the best thing that happened to me that week so why would I not be generous.

Think the bloke should pay the full couple price as on some night without going as a couple he would not be allowed in anyway

By *esterLilacCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire

If you’re going to a club that allows you to ‘couple up’ then act as a couple and split the bill. If a guy is going with you just to get a discount, then he’s going to walk through the door and act like a single guy. Let him pay as a single guy.

By *rs Butterfly.Woman  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Personally I would only go without hubby to a club on my own.

Because I have done the same as you and go with another guy and its just too much of an issue.

They want a cheap way of getting into the club and either disappear or hang around and stop your chances of having fun.

I wouldn't expect to pay half or pay at all. If that's the case I will meet you in the club, simple we both pay and I have done that a few times.

Go on your own or meet them in the club. They are taking the piss if they expect you to pick them up too.

By *anditMan  over a year ago

irvine

I've never been to a club as still building up the courage. If I went with a female I'd happily pay all costs regardless to whether we were together or planning on being together inside for two reasons firstly I'm a gent and believe women should be treated with respect and expecting them to pay when you ask them out is not very nice and secondly if I'm saving money by being in a couple why be cheeky and ask for more money that's just disrespectful. If and when I do go to a club I'll happily pay all costs as it should be in my book

Women ARE customers to. If we weren't that would make us employees. I think you are confusing a swingers club with a sex club.

The club charge the women less to entice the women in. If we were charged more we might decide not to bother since we are already taking a chance. I have left a club due to poor behaviour and I would have demanded a refund if I had paid more to get in. With what women sometimes encounter in clubs it would be insult to injury to have also paid a lot of money.

Or course it is often due to having paid a lot of money to get in that men think they are entitled to something and start groping....but they would probably still do it if they got in for free!"

I'm only presenting an argument.

I have been to a spa in Bournemouth that in the daytime is a sausagefest. If women got in for free, it may change the balance. People go to clubs in the hope they get lucky and meet someone to ply with. The more you charge men, the more they believe they are entitled for something for their money.

Some blokes understand it is pot luck and you are paying for the opprtunity to meet like minded individuals.

I have been to two club where I had a 100% success rate. The ratio of women to men to wanking zombies worked in my favour...

Coventry

just my opinion

Just my opinion. "

The trouble is I wonder about the day someone does take this to court. As I think most of us can see clubs often use charging differing rates as a way of socially engineering a desirable mix of people for the club enviroment wanted. But this is in essence descrimative and thus maybe may run fowl of discrimination laws. So I wonder what impact any test case would have on the future of clubs?

Coventry

"Personally I would only go without hubby to a club on my own.

Because I have done the same as you and go with another guy and its just too much of an issue.

They want a cheap way of getting into the club and either disappear or hang around and stop your chances of having fun.

I wouldn't expect to pay half or pay at all. If that's the case I will meet you in the club, simple we both pay and I have done that a few times.

Go on your own or meet them in the club. They are taking the piss if they expect you to pick them up too."

That is the same for us. We either enter a club alone as singles or together as a couple, never arrive with anyone else. Luckily for My Girl the club nearest single women go in for free.

By *hingy2Woman  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

This

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

As a single guy I don't mind paying the £40-60, but I wouldn't expect the lady pay if she gets in for free as a single, but if we arrive together and going in together then half would be much appreciated.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Don't be a tight ass. Pay your way. You chose to go there as a couple. Pay half the couples fee.

"When I request a lady to accompany me to a club, I expect to pay the couples rate. I’m also the driver so if she wanted a drink we returned safely. I’d refuse any contribution towards the fuel as I would have been going there anyway. "

Well if you were going there anyway she saved you money on the entry fee and at the same time probably increased her own fee. So you benefitted from the arrangement while she cost herself more money compared with her going alone.

It could be argued that you requested a lady to go with you to 1. Ensure getting in, as entry is easier as a couple than as a single man and 2. To save yourself some money on what the entry fee would have been for you on your own.

Call me suspicious but I would never go as a couple for these two reasons. Any man I am meeting will be met only after I have entered the club as a single lady and paid whatever fee I am required to pay.

If I was going with a lady that I arranged a meeting with or even a FB I’d pay the entire entrance fee. It’s what a gentleman would do.

"If you’re going to a club that allows you to ‘couple up’ then act as a couple and split the bill. If a guy is going with you just to get a discount, then he’s going to walk through the door and act like a single guy. Let him pay as a single guy. "

Bingo! There it is ^

This aint about the money. I would go into more detail about this interesting topic, but...

"Blimey if a guy is going to quibble over a fiver I'd tell him to pay for single man's entrance and hoof it off to the bar asap!! "

By *iss Penny TrationWoman  over a year ago

NW

Oh my god I get what you’re saying but we can’t fight for equality ... when we feel like it

"If I was going with a lady that I arranged a meeting with or even a FB I’d pay the entire entrance fee. It’s what a gentleman would do."
and as a couple it's still cheaper than what he'd pay as a single

"As a single guy I don't mind paying the £40-60, but I wouldn't expect the lady pay if she gets in for free as a single, but if we arrive together and going in together then half would be much appreciated. "

Well most clubs charge half or less for a couple entry. So entering with a women who is normally free to enter your getting it half why expect her to pay a penny.

If it was me and you were expecting half I'd tell you enjoy the single male rate. Il get in anyway whether you were there or not. Il pay for my own drinks anyway.

My local club, everyone pays life time membership £10 one off fee. I'm not going to pay towards that.

Single fems free entry Friday and Saturday.

Couples £15 Friday and Saturday

Single males £30 Friday no entry Saturday

So if you want to use a woman as a golden ticket to get in. Half price or even entry to a couples only night ie Saturday then don't expect a woman to pay half your already getting in half price. Even better into a night you couldn't normally attend.

Greedy girls night midweek, free couple and free fem entry. Men pay £30 men thinking they are guaranteed sex! So they encourage more women and couples so there's more chance single men will get what they want. But there's no guarantee of sex for anyone, no still means no.

Cornwall

We, Male/Trans couple were asked to produce a marriage certificate to go as a couple... discrimination or what ... do any other couples get asked this ?... (what happens to an MM couple ... just as an observation/question )

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

On the one hand perhaps you should be more selective in picking your guys, on the other, £5 isn't a lot for a night of unbridled sex in a safe club environment.

evesham

All these comments about being used as a golden ticket.... Is that really how you feel?

I go to clubs with guys because I want to go there with them, have sex with them, have sex with other people - with them.

If I'm getting the benefit of being there as a couple with the guy in question then why on earth soil djt I offer to pay half the entrance fee?

Perhaps those who feel they are being used need to re-evaluate the way they choose guys to go to clubs with. I've never ever felt I was being used as a golden ticket.

"All these comments about being used as a golden ticket.... Is that really how you feel?

I go to clubs with guys because I want to go there with them, have sex with them, have sex with other people - with them.

If I'm getting the benefit of being there as a couple with the guy in question then why on earth soil djt I offer to pay half the entrance fee?

Perhaps those who feel they are being used need to re-evaluate the way they choose guys to go to clubs with. I've never ever felt I was being used as a golden ticket. "

I'm happy to attend a club alone, I don't need to have anyone on my arm.

I've introduced newbies to the club scene, I don't have sex with them unless they were a fuck buddy or companion or have found to be comfortable with them and assured I'm not just there to pleasure them and get no pleasures in return.

If they want to go the club sure il hold their hand but I'm not paying anything for them to attend.

If you feel you can't go to a club as a single woman and you rely on them fair enough split the bill. Do as you like it's your money.

If you wonder why on earth would I go to a club and not want sex, well I like to socialise with like minded people. I'm a voyeur and enjoy watching others pleasures and I enjoy fun with women.

So when I'm asked if I want to go the club they are too shy to go on their own or on the odd occasion they are upfront about it and want to get in cheaper not pay full single male price. Id think about it. I used to go club every Friday and Saturday.

So many men asking if they could join me in a club, love my body blah blah compliment bullshit, then ask to go the club and well if im already going with a fb or companion, I offer to meet them there but they won't pay the single male prices

All they wanted was their golden ticket.

Some have been so desperate they've asked me and can't even stand the sight of me. Even so ashamed of a verification from me to have people know they've been seen with me.

They are truly that desperate to get into clubs but refuse to pay male prices.

I don't take newbies ive only just met any more. Tough luck for the willy wankers and their hunt for the golden tickets

evesham

I go to clubs on my own all the time but on the occasion when I've gone with someone I've happily offered to pay half the entry because on that occasion I am not going as a single person. I'm going as a couple. We stay together as a couple in the club and we play as a couple. We leave together as a couple.

That's not to say that the guy doesn't pay the whole thing but I'm happy to offer my half up.

By *lan157Man  over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

just my opinion

Just my opinion.

The trouble is I wonder about the day someone does take this to court. As I think most of us can see clubs often use charging differing rates as a way of socially engineering a desirable mix of people for the club enviroment wanted. But this is in essence descrimative and thus maybe may run fowl of discrimination laws. So I wonder what impact any test case would have on the future of clubs?"

:

they are private clubs and can let in who they want. refuse who they want and charge what they want. just as well because I don't want to go to a club with my partner and find it all single men there.

By *hingy2Woman  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"I go to clubs on my own all the time but on the occasion when I've gone with someone I've happily offered to pay half the entry because on that occasion I am not going as a single person. I'm going as a couple. We stay together as a couple in the club and we play as a couple. We leave together as a couple.

That's not to say that the guy doesn't pay the whole thing but I'm happy to offer my half up. "

By *essica jamiesonWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

"As a single guy I don't mind paying the £40-60, but I wouldn't expect the lady pay if she gets in for free as a single, but if we arrive together and going in together then half would be much appreciated. "
Why would a female give u any more than the female entry of £5, are you being serious? Would u ask for half? Im sure any females with common sense wud laugh and pay her fiver and leave u at the entrance of the club! Any man whos saving money would pay the whole couples entry! I loathe greedy folk!

Cheshire

"As a single guy I don't mind paying the £40-60, but I wouldn't expect the lady pay if she gets in for free as a single, but if we arrive together and going in together then half would be much appreciated. Why would a female give u any more than the female entry of £5, are you being serious? Would u ask for half? Im sure any females with common sense wud laugh and pay her fiver and leave u at the entrance of the club! Any man whos saving money would pay the whole couples entry! I loathe greedy folk! "

If you’re ‘coupling up for the evening’ then act as a couple and pay half.

I’m one of those females that likes to pay her way. And will also split things fairly. If I went to a club with someone and we could couple up and go in as a couple, I’d pay half. Otherwise I’d go as a single women, alone and pay single entry.

"All these comments about being used as a golden ticket.... Is that really how you feel?

Perhaps those who feel they are being used need to re-evaluate the way they choose guys to go to clubs with. I've never ever felt I was being used as a golden ticket. "

Fair point. I've only ever been with men I want to hang out with. If I felt like I was being used as bait I wouldn't go.

It's quite simple in my book. If I arrange to go into a club with a lady as a couple then I will pay all the entrance fee and ensure she gets home safely no matter what happens. Call me old fashioned but chivalry does still exist.

If the lady wishes to contribute then I'd rather she bought me a drink than hand me cash.

By *essica jamiesonWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

"As a single guy I don't mind paying the £40-60, but I wouldn't expect the lady pay if she gets in for free as a single, but if we arrive together and going in together then half would be much appreciated. Why would a female give u any more than the female entry of £5, are you being serious? Would u ask for half? Im sure any females with common sense wud laugh and pay her fiver and leave u at the entrance of the club! Any man whos saving money would pay the whole couples entry! I loathe greedy folk!

I’m one of those females that likes to pay her way. And will also split things fairly. If I went to a club with someone and we could couple up and go in as a couple, I’d pay half. Otherwise I’d go as a single women, alone and pay single entry. "

## Id pay what is asked for a single female entry if we are a " couple then we pay as we are together but no way would i pay as a " couple" we are not a couple! Only walking in together/ having sex or not! Thats just silly paying more for urself ur not in a relationship! But thats me! And i go alone to my wee club ive never walked in with a man!

Maybe the way forward should be complete equality, everybody pays the same based on per person or don't you ladies actually want equality?

evesham

"As a single guy I don't mind paying the £40-60, but I wouldn't expect the lady pay if she gets in for free as a single, but if we arrive together and going in together then half would be much appreciated. Why would a female give u any more than the female entry of £5, are you being serious? Would u ask for half? Im sure any females with common sense wud laugh and pay her fiver and leave u at the entrance of the club! Any man whos saving money would pay the whole couples entry! I loathe greedy folk! "

I'm a woman. I have common sense. I offer to pay half. What I dint have is a sense of being any better than the guy simply because I can get into a club cheaper than them. The sense of entitlement and ego displayed on this thread is shocking.

Cheshire

"As a single guy I don't mind paying the £40-60, but I wouldn't expect the lady pay if she gets in for free as a single, but if we arrive together and going in together then half would be much appreciated. Why would a female give u any more than the female entry of £5, are you being serious? Would u ask for half? Im sure any females with common sense wud laugh and pay her fiver and leave u at the entrance of the club! Any man whos saving money would pay the whole couples entry! I loathe greedy folk!

I’m one of those females that likes to pay her way. And will also split things fairly. If I went to a club with someone and we could couple up and go in as a couple, I’d pay half. Otherwise I’d go as a single women, alone and pay single entry. ## Id pay what is asked for a single female entry if we are a " couple then we pay as we are together but no way would i pay as a " couple" we are not a couple! Only walking in together/ having sex or not! Thats just silly paying more for urself ur not in a relationship! But thats me! And i go alone to my wee club ive never walked in with a man! "

Then why would someone go to a club as a couple just to walk through the door together. Just to cheat a cheaper entry? If someone was doing that then I wouldn’t want to walk in with them.

By *greygorCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

well we pay the couples entrance fee at chams,management need funds to keep the club up to standard .and to be fair we think well worth it .

Chester/Wirral

"Maybe the way forward should be complete equality, everybody pays the same based on per person or don't you ladies actually want equality? "
You might as well go canal street then.

I'm a woman. I have common sense. I offer to pay half. What I dint have is a sense of being any better than the guy simply because I can get into a club cheaper than them. The sense of entitlement and ego displayed on this thread is shocking. "

Youre a golden ticket with a bonus. I'm sure they love going with you. So more than half price cheaper they are getting 75% off because your paying quarter of the cost.

Ask yourself will they go the club as a single male if you didn't go in with them? If the answers no then you have your answer right there. They aren't willing to pay single male rates and they use you to get in. Of course they aren't going to turn down sex either. That's what they are going for. Most with the idea of the more the merrier.

All for 25% of the cost of entry for them.

evesham

I'm a woman. I have common sense. I offer to pay half. What I dint have is a sense of being any better than the guy simply because I can get into a club cheaper than them. The sense of entitlement and ego displayed on this thread is shocking.

Youre a golden ticket with a bonus. I'm sure they love going with you. So more than half price cheaper they are getting 75% off because your paying quarter of the cost.

Ask yourself will they go the club as a single male if you didn't go in with them? If the answers no then you have your answer right there. They aren't willing to pay single male rates and they use you to get in. Of course they aren't going to turn down sex either. That's what they are going for. Most with the idea of the more the merrier.

"

It's all very calculated working out the percentage they save going with you. I'm not that bothered about the money. I go with guys I like and fuck both privately and in clubs. I don't go to clubs with just anybody. I go with friends.

By *aznlouCouple  over a year ago

co durham

When I was single (Lou) I wouldn’t go in with single men I would just meet them inside club. As really your supposed to be together & leaving at same time etc just adds to the clubs single men figures as really he could ditch you once inside.

Chester/Wirral

It's all very calculated working out the percentage they save going with you. I'm not that bothered about the money. I go with guys I like and fuck both privately and in clubs. I don't go to clubs with just anybody. I go with friends. "

Yeah from a mans perspective going with a lady can be limiting too because a 4 way attraction like meeting a couple isn't easy. It's nice to have company but I'm more than happy to be a lone wolf too.

» Add a new message to this topic