FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > News from Mingles x

News from Mingles x

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ingles OP   Couple  over a year ago

Colchester

All good things must come to an end . . .

Mingles is closing forever on the 31st December!

We only planned for Mingles to be open for about three years but seeing the fun and friendships it bought to so many people it inspired us to keep it running for almost four and half years!

We have had a lot of fun running the club, a few tears, four weddings and fortunately no funerals! We would love to thank all of you for making Mingles the fun and friendly place it has been.

Needless to say there are some very special people over the years who shall remain nameless but they know who they are and we thank them for all their help, support and friendships both in and out of the club.

So the month of December is the last chance you will have to visit Mingles the Final Party will be New Years Eve 2018 and we are going out with a bang!

Thanks must also be given to the parochial geriatric whose retarded fascination with photographing our bin bags and harassing people minding their own business actually compelled many locals to join the club. So if anyone needs a tramp-like character to advertise their business we know of one who is now out of work!

Important Information:-

Anybody with money on their Bar Voucher or Alcohol stored at the club will need to use it (or lose it) during December . . .

Anybody with Annual Platinum Membership remaining that have been less than 3 times can of course ask for a partial refund of the membership fee please contact us at admin@_ingles-club.co.uk and we will arrange this with you individually.

Other Venues

Not all is lost . . . we are pleased to see The Members Club in Clacton is going from strength to strength so the swinging scene will still be well catered for in this area. For more information please visit their website

And of course there are many other great clubs around such as La Boudoir, Our Place 4 Fun, The Vanilla Alternative and JD’s all of which we have been to and recommend . . .

There are of course other great clubs further afield and we hope to be trying them out ourselves next year!

Love to you all sexy people

Jason & Bex

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Sounds like the end of a very exciting chapter for you guys!! Well done on running a great club, keeping your sanity and providing a safe place for your guests to indulge.

Best of luck on the next chapter of your journey.

Vic and Jim xxx

By *oAnCouple  over a year ago

Wandsworth

Oh no enjoyed your place

By *hybloke67Man  over a year ago

ROMFORD

Really sad to hear this news as I've always had a lovely time when visiting your club.

Just like to wish you both best wishes for the future and hope to see you out and about. xx

By * and A777Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

We’re so sorry to see you going. We’re a little disappointed that we never got the opportunity to come to your club. We’ve only ever heard good things said about it, and when talking to you we realised exactly what good people you are.

We needed to post here to say thank you for your advice and words of encouragement that you were kind enough to offer, when we set about opening Purple Mamba. We do have to say that you helped us freely and that we greatly appreciate everything you had to share with us.

We were hoping to get down to see you sometime in the New Year. You’ve actually been sat at number 1 on our list of clubs to visit. Hopefully we’ll get to meet you elsewhere though.

We can only wish you the best of luck with whatever you decide to do in the future.

Chris and Amanda xx

By *he PlaygroundsCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere Over The Rainbow

Sorry to hear your closing. Thank you for your help, support and words of wisdom for The Playgrounds.

Fabulous club, fabulous people and of course fabulous owners.

Looking forward to crossing paths with you both in the future xxx

Love always

Rod and Jackie

The Playgrounds xxxxxx

By *enus and MarsCouple  over a year ago

London

Very sad news,allways enjoyed visiting _ingles,bex n jason are one of a kind,every time we atteneded there's been a great crowed,will defo be visiting very soon,until then xxxxxxxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We are both gutted by this news, ours was one of the four weddings!

Jason and Bex were responsible for getting us together through fab and came to the wedding as guests.

We will continue to keep them as good friends even though our favourite club will no longer be around.

End of an era.

We can only wish them both the best for the future!

Gordon and Sue xx

Gutted as your the nearest club for us but totally understand and wish you all the best in the future xx

By *ORNY_DEVIL_SEEKERSCouple  over a year ago

Basildon Essex

We have just heard this news and are totally shocked , we can’t believe there be no more _ingles , the club is like our 2nd home and have made so many good friends through _ingles including the lovely Bex and Jason and it be a sad day on the final night but when one chapter closes another new one begins so we know your have many more fun journeys ahead of you and we wish u both nothing but the best xx

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

I was planning on coming to visit you , but a delayed house move put paid to that. My next visit was going to be February. Such a shame I can't visit you before you close.

I loved the club when I did visit previously. Best wishes to Bex and Jason on a superb club and all the best for the future. Xxx

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Really amazed to hear your news, but in the very limited enjoyment I have had the time to take in your club it's been awesome.

Now it's time for a new adventure it has been wonderful, and I definitely would have come back... but onwards and upwards... good luck and all the very best in whatever lies ahead for you both

[Removed by poster at 02/12/18 11:15:45]

[Removed by poster at 02/12/18 11:16:27]

[Removed by poster at 02/12/18 11:17:03]

to say I’m devastated is an understatement!

Throughout the last 3 and a bit years you guys have been a lifeline for me and Toni, from your very first welcome into the club, you have always given your all for us, and made every visit a happy one.

Its been lovely being able to come to your club and just be ourselves.... something Jason and Bex helped me to realise a long time ago... and I will never forget what they have done for us, bringing our relationship closer than ever before.

The rollercoaster isn’t over yet.... Christmas and new year will be the biggest and best party ever!

Just one thing.... Male sure you have plenty of tissues on the closing night

May I wish you both the happiness you have given to everyone of your members

Perry & Toni xx

Excuse the typos.... hard to type with the here

By *uicy72Woman  over a year ago

North Colchester

Mingles is closing

NOOOOOOOO!

I randomly discovered your amazing club 18 months ago.

so so glad I did

I have had an amazing FUN SEXY 18 months.

I have met so many lovely people on my journey of fun. Some who have became very very good friends

So i thank you both Bex & Jason for this.

I will miss Mingles very very much.

My Mingles journey has been awesome!

My confidence has grown attending Mingles and I learnt to except me for ME!

Bex and Jason are an amazing couple, fabulous hosts who welcomed everyone into their club. Every night was a good one they made sure of it! ( even Jason’s games! )

Best of luck to you both for the future.

I’m sure our paths will cross again on the other side of the bar! Jx

Jason and Bex, from the bottom of my heart I wish you both all the very best for the future.

I remember back when Mingles was just an idea, after much sweat, a lot of tears and a huge amount of hard work Mingles was created. I will always have many good memories of the early days. From then you created a much loved club with very loyal members, a total testament to both of you.

You will be missed greatly but I'm sure has given many people fond and fun memories.

With love and amazing memories of you both and the club. I again, personally wish you both the very best.

Lots of Love

Dee (and Dave)

Xx

There are truly no words to explain exactly what Bex and Jason have done for us with their help, support,encouragement & love either together or individually we have a stronger happier marriage than ever and thanks to _ingles we have made some great friends we will be extremely sad to see to it close but know we will continue to support Bex and Jason with their future plans just the same as they always have with us xxx

With lots of love Toni and Perry

By *hickennchipsWoman  over a year ago

up above the streets and houses

Sad times

By *C07Man  over a year ago

Colchester

Top work guys and good luck for the future!

Can I have the contact details of the parochial geriatric, I need some advertising done

Colchester

Can’t thank everyone enough for their kind words!

It will of course be sad to see Mingles go but it’s been lots of fun!

Thank you everyone xxx

By *aydeesclubCouple  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

We wish you both luck for the future whatever you get up too xxx

Sorry to hear another great club is closing love Jaydee and Tracy xxx

Colchester

"We wish you both luck for the future whatever you get up too xxx

Sorry to hear another great club is closing love Jaydee and Tracy xxx"

Thanks guys! We are looking forward to coming to see you in the new year!

Bex & Jason xxx

By *heaven555Couple  over a year ago

Braintree

Sadly _ingles is closing it’s doors for the very last time on 31st December and we can personally say that we are very sad about this and it will not be the same without this amazing club and it's amazing owners .

The only upside will be the parties on the countdown in December so if you people have any sense DONT MISS OUT !! Good luck in the future Jason & Bex xx

By *ung_londonMan  over a year ago

London

Dear Bex and Jason, we only visited once but we had a wonderful night thanks to your beautifully kept venue and - most of all - your friendly, considerate hosting. It’s going to be a glorious memory, along with all the other great recollections people here are sharing of what you achieved and gave to others. Good luck with everything ahead and thank you! xx

» Add a new message to this topic