FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Infusion

Infusion

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After a fab night in Infusion on Friday.... we are thinking of heading down to enjoy the club in the day time!! Can anyway give me any insight on how busy it gets and is it lots of single men?? Or older single men??

Cheers.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

From our experience not many cpls go in the day we have always gone with our friends so would suggest you arrange a meet there unless you want lots of single men

Hope this helps

Great club a shame more cpls don’t go daytime

By *ooking2plzMan  over a year ago

blackpool

[Removed by poster at 02/12/18 16:21:37]

By *ucknfucknwCouple  over a year ago

Blackpool

We often go during the daytime, of course there is generally less couples than in the evening but always great fun.

We have found if we advertise we are going it tends to be busier

I want to start going again but i only every make it wednesday or thursday day times, but when im there they single men and odd couple but don't let me join.. i willing meet if they couples or single females going them days

We went down for the first time on Sunday daytime. Club was fantastic with an amazing host. Only issue we had was a couple of old guys sat in a playroom each blocking them off. It felt like they were attempting to usher us into the rooms with a view. There were a couple of old guys that were on the top balcony so every time you wanted the loo they followed hoping you were off for a play. We left and played at home as they really weren't our cup of tea. We will definately be returning but Saturday nights only for couples night.

As a cpl we prefer daytime meets but would say arrange to meet cpls there. We know what you mean about the men who sit in the pvt rooms . We put a towel across the window that really p***** em off lol

» Add a new message to this topic