FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Chameleons Darlaston

Chameleons Darlaston

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andmcouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Newton

Is there any dress code etc for a Saturday evening for male and female?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Male is either shorts or a towel. Female is as sexy as you are comfortable or a towel

"Male is either shorts or a towel. Female is as sexy as you are comfortable or a towel "

This

By *andmcouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Newton

But nothing specific upon entry. Anything a couple should be taking?

Interested in the dress code too (as I may be taking a partner there soon)...I know it's dress down upon entry, but on a Saturday what ratio of women wear towels to those women who wear sexy underwear? (I wouldn't want my partner to feel like the odd one out...i.e. if all the women are in sexy underwear & she's in a towel)

"Interested in the dress code too (as I may be taking a partner there soon)...I know it's dress down upon entry, but on a Saturday what ratio of women wear towels to those women who wear sexy underwear? (I wouldn't want my partner to feel like the odd one out...i.e. if all the women are in sexy underwear & she's in a towel)"

Why can't she take sexy underwear and then choose whether to wear the underwear or just the provided towel when she gets there. You don't have to declare which upon arrival at reception....some women will change outfits throughout the night.

You have to walk through the club and make your way up stairs to reach the lockers anyway so you will pass people already in the club and see how they are dressed.

The changing area is not outside the club you go through the bar, social seating area and up the stairs and through another mingling area to reach the lockers and changing room.

Go 8n normal clothes and change straight away in sexy for women and boxers for men , we are there tonight its our fav club

The website really helps in this regard.

In our experience, ladies go as sexy as they dare and then dress in towels after they've gone Jacuzzi or sauna, but no one will judge you for what you decide is comfy.

Guys are in towels or shorts (or pants!) from the get go, so they've got it easy!

Relax, dress however you want to and you will be made welcome...

» Add a new message to this topic