FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > CHRISTMAS/NEW YEAR PARTIES?

CHRISTMAS/NEW YEAR PARTIES?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Looking to have a weekend away for hubby's birthday in Jan and we fancy trying somewhere new! We are based North East but don't mind travelling. We like the bigger clubs and enjoy party nights but stumped on where to go next!

Xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Xtasia! X

"Xtasia! X"

Thank you We went there for my birthday octoher just gone I wasn't that fussed xx

By *rent Bridge SwingersCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Good evening,

Purple Mamba has both Christmas Parties and a NYE party this festive season... details are on the website

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"Looking to have a weekend away for hubby's birthday in Jan and we fancy trying somewhere new! We are based North East but don't mind travelling. We like the bigger clubs and enjoy party nights but stumped on where to go next!

Xxx"

Chams in darlaston, it's big and the Christmas and new year parties are always really busy

By *nSeeNMan  over a year ago

Z'ha'dum

You could try the Attic in derby that's fairly big.

Clubf is open on NYE its a good night, all our rooms are gone but we have crash or hotels close by

By *eachy123Woman  over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

Cupids is always a good night esp nye and xmas x

"Looking to have a weekend away for hubby's birthday in Jan and we fancy trying somewhere new! We are based North East but don't mind travelling. We like the bigger clubs and enjoy party nights but stumped on where to go next!

Xxx

Chams in darlaston, it's big and the Christmas and new year parties are always really busy "

Chams is a fantastic club

[Removed by poster at 28/11/18 16:41:56]

We have seen the UV team advertising a party at Club SX in Blackpool. We went to their party at our local club last week and was fab. Looking at hotels for Blackpool now  club looks brill in the pictures and reviews.

Chams is next on the list for the new year I think. Thank you!

Xxx

By *ids_NaughtyCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands

"Xtasia! X

Thank you We went there for my birthday octoher just gone I wasn't that fussed xx"

Out of interest why?

Be interested to hear your opinion of SX when you been.

Although it was a massive club size wise there was only 9 play rooms where as our local club has 16 plus dungeon and it felt more like a night out rather than a swingers club. Xx

I will let you know how SX is I'm looking forward to it I'll be counting down the days lol xx

"Although it was a massive club size wise there was only 9 play rooms where as our local club has 16 plus dungeon and it felt more like a night out rather than a swingers club. Xx

I will let you know how SX is I'm looking forward to it I'll be counting down the days lol xx"

We are the second biggest club in the UK but do have the most playrooms in the UK and look forward to welcoming you at Club Sx for UV. The UV ladies are amazing hosts and good friends of ours and proud to have again hosting at club Sx Xx

We have been very careful in the design of the club to make it warm and inviting and fun but at the same time tried to make the club flows from area to area and not to make it ever seem to big or small but you will be the judge of that and hope we don't disappoint.

Paul & Lou Lou

"We have seen the UV team advertising a party at Club SX in Blackpool. We went to their party at our local club last week and was fab. Looking at hotels for Blackpool now  club looks brill in the pictures and reviews.

Xxx "

You too are just too kind but yes it was awesome!!!! see u on 22nd xx.. Nye I'm thinking Pandoras BUTTERFLY

"Although it was a massive club size wise there was only 9 play rooms where as our local club has 16 plus dungeon and it felt more like a night out rather than a swingers club. Xx

I will let you know how SX is I'm looking forward to it I'll be counting down the days lol xx

We are the second biggest club in the UK but do have the most playrooms in the UK and look forward to welcoming you at Club Sx for UV. The UV ladies are amazing hosts and good friends of ours and proud to have again hosting at club Sx Xx

We have been very careful in the design of the club to make it warm and inviting and fun but at the same time tried to make the club flows from area to area and not to make it ever seem to big or small but you will be the judge of that and hope we don't disappoint.

Paul & Lou Lou "

Love you guys you certainly have a amazing club that just keeps getting better and better

go tenerife

fly jet2

mystiques is there

be cheap in jan for a weekend

By *ids_NaughtyCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands

I will let you know how SX is I'm looking forward to it I'll be counting down the days lol xx"

Ok thanks - bit of a trek for us to Blackpool - but the club does look interesting so we may venture up when time permits.

Ref xtasia probably similar to our views - for such a large club the play areas are limited and feel like they don’t flow - feels like you have to go off to play rather than stumble across it, like in say club like chams, and when you do venture to those areas they limited and bit cramped. Some open caged rooms in main dance area, open up and connect to other existing play areas rather than go through a door, so that it all flows rather than segregated off and a proper connection to the flirts area where there are rooms would make it better - so it would keep the advantage of size, club element/dance floor etc. Foam party night a good example of bringing the fun into the club rather than it feeling it’s a hidden away bit.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"

We are the second biggest club in the UK but do have the most playrooms in the UK and look forward to welcoming you at Club Sx "

Which is the biggest club in the UK and which has most play rooms ? I heard that Sauna Sauna in Northwich has 30.

Just List our NEW YEAR PARTY -

NEW YEARS EVE CASANOVA RENAISSANCE GRAND BALL @ CLUB SX *** OPEN ALL NIGHT *** FULL FREE BUFFET ***

We are So looking forward to this

Lou Lou & Paul

By * and BCouple  over a year ago

Durham

[Removed by poster at 04/12/18 16:22:28]

Durham

That,s exactly what we thought about Xtasia, no swingers vibe at all, just a night club. Club SX on the other hand was great. It's pretty big as well. Blackpool has a great scene for us adventures swingers

That,s exactly what we thought about Xtasia, no swingers vibe at all, just a night club. Club SX on the other hand was great. It's pretty big as well. Blackpool has a great scene for us adventures swingers"

Glad to hear you liked our club

We totally agree we are spoilt for choice in Blackpool & very lucky swinging wise

Paul

Durham

That,s exactly what we thought about Xtasia, no swingers vibe at all, just a night club. Club SX on the other hand was great. It's pretty big as well. Blackpool has a great scene for us adventures swingers

We totally agree we are spoilt for choice in Blackpool & very lucky swinging wise

Paul "

You two have a great outlook on the scene, unlike some we know in Blackpool who have no respect for this lifestyle. You two have built up a great reputation. All we can say folk like you both deserve its rewards

Paul

You two have a great outlook on the scene, unlike some we know in Blackpool who have no respect for this lifestyle. You two have built up a great reputation. All we can say folk like you both deserve its rewards "

Very kind of you to say

We set the club up as real swingers that swing ourselves which always helps lol and tried to give people mostly what they asked for after the early consultations we put out on Fab in the forums but within reason of course lol

We are always trying to learn and do better at club Sx each week and constantly adding new things each week suggested from guests like brand new floor now in the smoking area & heaters & full length mirrors in toilet all just been added.

We also run the club on the bases that everyone is equal and welcome from sexuality to colour & pricing (we dont have silly memership fees for AMYONE)

Also we Host a lot in the club and try our best to bring people together and HATE clicks and always trying to introduce people to people and yes just be our crazy selves as well Xx

Paul & Lou Lou

We are off to VA NYE x

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

Tenerife new Mystique Club for us xx

"We have seen the UV team advertising a party at Club SX in Blackpool. We went to their party at our local club last week and was fab. Looking at hotels for Blackpool now  club looks brill in the pictures and reviews.

Xxx

You too are just too kind but yes it was awesome!!!! see u on 22nd xx.. Nye I'm thinking Pandoras BUTTERFLY "

Sx on NEW YEARS EVE cant wait...love this club n guestlist is smoking !

Xxx

You too are just too kind but yes it was awesome!!!! see u on 22nd xx.. Nye I'm thinking Pandoras BUTTERFLY "

Omg what a idiot !!! Why have I put THIS...??? I'm going to SX for NEW years eve!!!!!

Xxx

Omg what a idiot !!! Why have I put THIS...??? I'm going to SX for NEW years eve!!!!!

» Add a new message to this topic