FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Secrets Totnes questions.

Secrets Totnes questions.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ave-and-Louise OP   Couple  over a year ago

Torquay

Hey folks, just after some info from some of you who have been. We're taking about giving it a try but wanted to get a few things clear. What do people wear? The guys, is it trousers and shirt? Smart casual is very vague. What do people wear in the hot tub? What should we take to hold things like toys, condoms etc, is it OK to take a small bag? I'm sure we are overthinking things, but we've never ventured to a club yet.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

Treat it like the loveliest house party and you won’t go wrong - dress to impress, and hot tub would be best experienced naked! Take a small bag with you.

Go expecting nothing to happen, smile, be open, chat to people and just do what you feel comfortable to do. Just talking to someone doesn’t mean either of you are obliged to do anything & no means no.

It is a lovely venue, run by lovely people and you will not be alone in being first timers. Have a great time

By *anger mouse and EmmaCouple  over a year ago

Honiton

If you pm me privately I can tell you what ever you want about secrets. Been going there for years. You need to msg me first though because of your profile limits you have set.

By *elsh and welsherCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

Amazing place , u won’t be disappointed x

» Add a new message to this topic