FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > BMFC @ Hellfire 14/10

BMFC @ Hellfire 14/10

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’m off to bmfc at Hellfire for a cheeky Sunday play. I know you guys are shy to post on the forum, so feel free to message if you’re attending.

I know some are put off by the Sunday thing, as many think it’ll be empty, but trust me this is a very good venue and surprisingly busy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *otwifeandmrCouple  over a year ago

Byfleet

Ahh we're going to, so that's good to hear, never been to a club on a Sunday evening before - will see you there!

By *il_MissBMFCWoman  over a year ago

Various Venues Across The UK

"I’m off to bmfc at Hellfire for a cheeky Sunday play. I know you guys are shy to post on the forum, so feel free to message if you’re attending.

I know some are put off by the Sunday thing, as many think it’ll be empty, but trust me this is a very good venue and surprisingly busy"

Aww thanks for the nice words! It’s always great to see you both there!!

The guestlist is looking to be just as busy as last month - and we had over 100 there

"Ahh we're going to, so that's good to hear, never been to a club on a Sunday evening before - will see you there! "

See you at the door... We hope you leave pleasantly surprised

"Ahh we're going to, so that's good to hear, never been to a club on a Sunday evening before - will see you there! "

It is a really good night, quiet busy with respectful hot guys. I love it. It’s very friendly, come say hi

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Ahh we're going to, so that's good to hear, never been to a club on a Sunday evening before - will see you there!

It is a really good night, quiet busy with respectful hot guys. I love it. It’s very friendly, come say hi "

unfortunately I went couple weeks ago and was not impressed me and my girlfriend attended and there was too many single men very disappointed

"Ahh we're going to, so that's good to hear, never been to a club on a Sunday evening before - will see you there!

It is a really good night, quiet busy with respectful hot guys. I love it. It’s very friendly, come say hi unfortunately I went couple weeks ago and was not impressed me and my girlfriend attended and there was too many single men very disappointed "

Just to clarify... Did you attend my BMFC night?

It is a really good night, quiet busy with respectful hot guys. I love it. It’s very friendly, come say hi unfortunately I went couple weeks ago and was not impressed me and my girlfriend attended and there was too many single men very disappointed I don’t know tbh all I knew there was too many single men not enough couples

Just to clarify... Did you attend my BMFC night? "

I paid 65 pounds for me and girlfriend on that Saturday nite just though it would be better then I though

It is a really good night, quiet busy with respectful hot guys. I love it. It’s very friendly, come say hi unfortunately I went couple weeks ago and was not impressed me and my girlfriend attended and there was too many single men very disappointed I don’t know tbh all I knew there was too many single men not enough couples

Just to clarify... Did you attend my BMFC night? "

You’d know if it was a BMFC night as there’s approx 100 people on a Sunday, the single guys are mostly black gentlemen and you would’ve booked via the BMFC website

Does this sound familiar? Or was it a different event?

"I paid 65 pounds for me and girlfriend on that Saturday nite just though it would be better then I though "

In that case, it wasn’t my event. I don’t work for Hellfire club, I am from the BMFC.

Our event is £20 for couples and on a Sunday evening. Our focus is for ladies and couples who are attracted to black gentlemen. It’s also a Greedy Girls party.

All I know it was party nite on that nite people was friendly but just to many blokes there was one couple in the dungeon a young lady was being whipped

"All I know it was party nite on that nite people was friendly but just to many blokes there was one couple in the dungeon a young lady was being whipped "

We’ve established that the event you attended WASNT the event that is being discussed now in this forum post.

So maybe start your own thread about your experience, as this is about the BMFC (Black Mans Fan Club) and it’s not fair to hijack the OP’s post, as she’s asking who is attending my event tomorrow.

Thank you

I’m there for the single men so suits me perfectly

"All I know it was party nite on that nite people was friendly but just to many blokes there was one couple in the dungeon a young lady was being whipped "

This is my post on the hunt for single men, not for people to moan about their poor nights at a club. Please take it up with the owners or your own post

[Removed by poster at 13/10/18 22:36:05]

Tonight’s the night, who’s coming to party with me?

By *ourFemaleBossWoman  over a year ago

Island life

Can’t wait to see you all there. My favourite party where the men are HOT and the women are HORNY. A perfect combination

"Can’t wait to see you all there. My favourite party where the men are HOT and the women are HORNY. A perfect combination "

I love this night too, fast becoming one of my favourite

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

Heading there, too. Would love to have company to travel with, but if not, say hi!

By *MFC PartiesWoman  over a year ago

Here, There & Everywhere

You ladies will have to contain your excitement for a few more hours i'm afraid ... But geeez do we have some FIIIIIINE looking guests joining us today!!

London

Looking forward to it.

"Heading there, too. Would love to have company to travel with, but if not, say hi!"

Send me a message and I’ll send you a face pic, we can be wing women x

"You ladies will have to contain your excitement for a few more hours i'm afraid ... But geeez do we have some FIIIIIINE looking guests joining us today!!"

Alright party pooper, you have given the game away now, I was keeping a low profile! Lol

"You ladies will have to contain your excitement for a few more hours i'm afraid ... But geeez do we have some FIIIIIINE looking guests joining us today!!

Alright party pooper, you have given the game away now, I was keeping a low profile! Lol"

Here, There & Everywhere

"Alright party pooper, you have given the game away now, I was keeping a low profile! Lol"

By *ay12345Man  over a year ago

London

"I’m off to bmfc at Hellfire for a cheeky Sunday play. I know you guys are shy to post on the forum, so feel free to message if you’re attending.

I know some are put off by the Sunday thing, as many think it’ll be empty, but trust me this is a very good venue and surprisingly busy"

I’ve always avoided this for that exact reason. Just assumed it would be empty as it’s a Sunday. Or will literally have 20 guys and 1 girl - again due to it being a Sunday.

Sounds like I’m wrong. And it’s probably the only bmfc party within commutable distance of me that I’ve never tried.

Maybe I should give it a try

Here, There & Everywhere

I know some are put off by the Sunday thing, as many think it’ll be empty, but trust me this is a very good venue and surprisingly busy

I’ve always avoided this for that exact reason. Just assumed it would be empty as it’s a Sunday. Or will literally have 20 guys and 1 girl - again due to it being a Sunday.

Sounds like I’m wrong. And it’s probably the only bmfc party within commutable distance of me that I’ve never tried.

Maybe I should give it a try"

Theres only you stopping yourself from joining in the fun

By *elvety CurvesWoman  over a year ago

london

Always wanted to attend. Too shy to go on my own though. What could I expect as a newbie?

"Always wanted to attend. Too shy to go on my own though. What could I expect as a newbie? "

As a regular for most bmfc this is a little favourite of mine, how often do you get w cheeky Sunday funday?

It can get busy, and the women are all friendly, the guys even friendlier, but not in your face or pushy. It’s a fantastic night and the music is great. I would recommend this place. If you haven’t been to the venue it’s great for play, many places to go where you can either be in private or to be watched. I like being watched and find the guys respectful that they only join in if invited.

Hooe this helps x

Here, There & Everywhere

"Always wanted to attend. Too shy to go on my own though. What could I expect as a newbie? "

Brilliant advice from TT

I'f strongly suggest spending 30 minutes out of your life to read through the information we provide on the BMFC website

Theres LOADS of advice, tips hints, etiquette and a comprehensive FAQ section too - a great place to start for any newbie

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

Ever do hellfire on a Friday or Saturday?

London

Team up with someone then. Are you going today?

Here, There & Everywhere

"Ever do hellfire on a Friday or Saturday?"

Sorry, no - just on the 2nd Sunday of every month

salisbury

"Ever do hellfire on a Friday or Saturday?

Sorry, no - just on the 2nd Sunday of every month"

Bugger. No matter.

By *dores blackmenWoman  over a year ago

incognito mode ;-)

"Ever do hellfire on a Friday or Saturday?"

I wish as never been able to make it on a sunday

Great venue as went on a Hellfire party night,to check it out

Enjoy tonight everybody

salisbury

Last time for us was Taboo noir! I don't know if that still exists!

We’re there again this Sunday guys and girls

By *rstrokesMan  over a year ago

Docklands

Bmfc is the place to be and I will be attending...

See you lovely ladies

By *ourFemaleBossWoman  over a year ago

Island life

Can’t wait. My favourite party with my favourite person

Another busy guestlist for this evenings BMFC @ Hellfire

By *uesttosoulMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

This would be my first time to this event on a Sunday.

I heard a lot of good things about it and the venue I have been before on another night. With a guest list of 100 as I seen in the post it’s a busy night.

But BMFC events never fail to me as you meet some great people and you will have a great time. Looking forward to it

This looks like a very interesting night. I've been to hell fire once on a Saturday and loved it but this event seems right up my street.

» Add a new message to this topic