FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Quick question regarding clubs

Quick question regarding clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Looking at the posts on here it would seem that clubs are 99.9% couples or FB couples.

Is the perception correct?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

"Looking at the posts on here it would seem that clubs are 99.9% couples or FB couples.

Is the perception correct? "

Not really.

If you look at the cupids escapades thread for tonight you will see single guys, couples, single fems.

By *ackDanielsWhiteRabbitMan  over a year ago

Halifax

I think a lot depends on the club. But I know Pandoras and Quest in Leeds get quite a few single ladies.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

No, not at all. Single ladies are usually in the minority, but nowhere near that skewed. (and single guys are a big chunk of attendees in most clubs I've found)

[Removed by poster at 13/10/18 10:23:57]

Cheers all

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

"I think a lot depends on the club. But I know Pandoras and Quest in Leeds get quite a few single ladies."

I think the last time we went to Pandoras couples were in the minority.

It was a quite night but there were more gay, lesbian and single men & women than couples that night.

Still had fun though

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

Depends on the club & the event, they’re all different!!

If you’re thinking of going, make sure you go to a club you’re comfortable with & an event that sounds like a good fit!

By *inderellaRockerfellazCouple  over a year ago

warrington

Cupids, as do many other clubs maintain a strict ratio of single guys against single ladies & couples. This ensures that the club has a “balanced” relaxed & comfortable environment. So on any given night - other than couples only night each Wednesday, there is a mix of cpls & singles.

Cupids “where the customer comes first””

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"Looking at the posts on here it would seem that clubs are 99.9% couples or FB couples.

Is the perception correct? "

If you read through the club reviews, you will see a higher percentage use of the word ‘we’ than ‘I’, which would indicate more couples enjoy their time in clubs than singles, for sure. Just have a girlie chat with another single female who has been to whichever club you’re thinking of visiting, as she will be more likely to give you an honest review

» Add a new message to this topic