FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > London on a Tuesday

London on a Tuesday

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am working in London for a few days next week and am looking for a club that is open on a Tuesday night. Any recomendations would be appreciated.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *reykiwi500Man  over a year ago

West Kent (near Tonbridge)

"I am working in London for a few days next week and am looking for a club that is open on a Tuesday night. Any recomendations would be appreciated."

Not a lot of choice for London itself I'm afraid. Rio's in Kentish town is about your only option.

"I am working in London for a few days next week and am looking for a club that is open on a Tuesday night. Any recomendations would be appreciated.

Not a lot of choice for London itself I'm afraid. Rio's in Kentish town is about your only option."

Thanks I shall take a look.

By *rHornyGentMan  over a year ago

South East London

"I am working in London for a few days next week and am looking for a club that is open on a Tuesday night. Any recomendations would be appreciated.

Not a lot of choice for London itself I'm afraid. Rio's in Kentish town is about your only option."

Heard that’s an awful place...

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

Our place 4 fun is open 10pm until 3am. We went last Tues, lovely mix of people and something for everyone. x

Not a lot of choice for London itself I'm afraid. Rio's in Kentish town is about your only option.

Thanks I shall take a look."

No problem. Note that it will be naturist that evening. Mon, Tues and We'd evenings are naturist nights. There is no membership required.

"Our place 4 fun is open 10pm until 3am. We went last Tues, lovely mix of people and something for everyone. x"

Oh sorry OP, I didn't realise that was open on a Tuesday. Thought it was only certain days of the week otherwise I would have said that over Rio's.

"Our place 4 fun is open 10pm until 3am. We went last Tues, lovely mix of people and something for everyone. x"

That is quite close to where I am staying, I was a little put off with it being greedy girls night. As you have said there is something for everyone I shall have to reconsider. Thank you x

Heard that’s an awful place..."

There will be varying opinions. The facilities are good, but the behaviour of some single guys there leaves a bit to be desired at times. The worst of that tends to happen Friday and Saturday nights (after couples night). A bit of assertiveness is usually sufficient.

"Our place 4 fun is open 10pm until 3am. We went last Tues, lovely mix of people and something for everyone. x

That is quite close to where I am staying, I was a little put off with it being greedy girls night. As you have said there is something for everyone I shall have to reconsider. Thank you x"

I might be mistaken, but I don't think you can just go in off the street for OP4F. You might need to get membership (free and online from memory) first.

westerham

"Our place 4 fun is open 10pm until 3am. We went last Tues, lovely mix of people and something for everyone. x

That is quite close to where I am staying, I was a little put off with it being greedy girls night. As you have said there is something for everyone I shall have to reconsider. Thank you x"

I was too as we’ve only ever been on couples nights and I don’t play with other men. However, I was pleasantly surprised and it was a very fun night. It’s a great club xx

westerham

That is quite close to where I am staying, I was a little put off with it being greedy girls night. As you have said there is something for everyone I shall have to reconsider. Thank you x

I might be mistaken, but I don't think you can just go in off the street for OP4F. You might need to get membership (free and online from memory) first."

Yes and I think 2 forms of id?

I might be mistaken, but I don't think you can just go in off the street for OP4F. You might need to get membership (free and online from memory) first.

Yes and I think 2 forms of id?"

Yes something like that from memory. I got membership there a long while ago and then discovered Kestrels

By *rHornyGentMan  over a year ago

South East London

Heard that’s an awful place...

There will be varying opinions. The facilities are good, but the behaviour of some single guys there leaves a bit to be desired at times. The worst of that tends to happen Friday and Saturday nights (after couples night). A bit of assertiveness is usually sufficient."

Very experienced at being assertive when one of the willy wanking brigade feels he earned the right to get involved. Always head them off at the pass before we get started so no one is under any illusions.

If they persist then I’ve found asking them to let me handle them for size and suck their cock clean before they play usually makes them scarce. If they consent to our conditions then it’s sorry you’re too big or too small.

Very few end up as #GoldilocksPorridge

» Add a new message to this topic