FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > VA this Saturday!

VA this Saturday!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arah_kieran_uk OP   Couple  over a year ago

Greater London

Very much looking forward to our visit to VA this weekend! Hopefully as busy and good as it was last month when we visited! Let us know if you’ll be there xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *teed99Man  over a year ago

Kettering

We look forward to welcoming you again.

Greater London

Thanks we’ve even decided too bring friends with us! But you can never have too many “friends”

xx

By *ymruambythCouple  over a year ago

grantham

We are down in London on Saturday so thinking about stopping here on way back for couples night. We've attended the bi-night before but don't have to be members for that, so tried to register online twice but the website is behaving a bit strangely so not convinced it has worked. Have also tried registering in the past but nothing happened as a result.

Assuming something is broken, is this a night we can just turn up for?

Kettering

"We are down in London on Saturday so thinking about stopping here on way back for couples night. We've attended the bi-night before but don't have to be members for that, so tried to register online twice but the website is behaving a bit strangely so not convinced it has worked. Have also tried registering in the past but nothing happened as a result.

Assuming something is broken, is this a night we can just turn up for?"

Hi guys. We know there are some gremlins on the website (maybe it's the lead up to Halloween!). As a couple you can just turn up on Saturday night but please bring some photo ID.

Another website glitch is that Friday 26th is missing from the EVENTS page. We will be open so that maybe useful information for others reading this.

By *aughtycouple4549Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

What's the event on Fri 26th Oct?

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

"What's the event on Fri 26th Oct?"

I think it's likely to be a Halloween party that a limited amount of single men in addition to couples and ladies can attend.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

"Very much looking forward to our visit to VA this weekend! Hopefully as busy and good as it was last month when we visited! Let us know if you’ll be there xx"

I won't be there this Saturday I hope you have a wonderful time. I love the venue.

By *aughtycouple4549Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Thanks Glitterbabe. Will look into it as going on the 27th anyway. Pity it wasn't on the website as would have booked both at the same time.

By *rsTrellisWoman  over a year ago

Cambridge

I’m going and some lovely friends are coming too.

Greater London

"Very much looking forward to our visit to VA this weekend! Hopefully as busy and good as it was last month when we visited! Let us know if you’ll be there xx

I won't be there this Saturday I hope you have a wonderful time. I love the venue."

Ah that’s a pity maybe next time we’re there we’ll get to enjoy a drink. Enjoy your weekend whatever it is your doing xx

Greater London

"I’m going and some lovely friends are coming too. "

Ohh looking forward to the night now it’s only hours away! We’re going with another couple but If you notice us feel free to come say hello xx

By *heHookyMonsterMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Went there this Wednesday during the day. Was very friendly and welcoming. Have a brilliant time. X

Greater London

"Went there this Wednesday during the day. Was very friendly and welcoming. Have a brilliant time. X"

Thanks we’ve not been there in the day but certainly a great atmosphere and mix of people of a nighttime.

Enjoy your weekend x

By *heHookyMonsterMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

"Went there this Wednesday during the day. Was very friendly and welcoming. Have a brilliant time. X

Thanks we’ve not been there in the day but certainly a great atmosphere and mix of people of a nighttime.

Enjoy your weekend x"

You too - have a most awesome one yourselves! Xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We are mulling over today dependent on real world commitments

Can somebody remind me if you need a membership still or whether you can turn up and pay non member rate?

Kettering

"Can somebody remind me if you need a membership still or whether you can turn up and pay non member rate?"

There is only one entry price these days. Providing you have been to VA's previously and registered, there is no need to do it again.

"Can somebody remind me if you need a membership still or whether you can turn up and pay non member rate?

There is only one entry price these days. Providing you have been to VA's previously and registered, there is no need to do it again."

Thanks

We’ve been three times before (last time in 2014) and each time attended as non member rates. We showed ID but don’t remember if we registered.

Is is still okay to just turn up with ID?

Kettering

"Can somebody remind me if you need a membership still or whether you can turn up and pay non member rate?

There is only one entry price these days. Providing you have been to VA's previously and registered, there is no need to do it again.

Thanks

We’ve been three times before (last time in 2014) and each time attended as non member rates. We showed ID but don’t remember if we registered.

Is is still okay to just turn up with ID?"

Yes, just turn up with ID. See you later.

Thanks

Is is still okay to just turn up with ID?

Yes, just turn up with ID. See you later."

Thank you

» Add a new message to this topic