FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Cuck and bull night at hellfire...

Cuck and bull night at hellfire...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lem-H-Fandango OP   Man  over a year ago

salisbury

Any good?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ikeC2012Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

What is it???

By *obin_and_marionMan  over a year ago

Beaconsfield

"Any good?"

It was fun when we went in the summer but a little quiet... but then, it was during the summer

salisbury

"Any good?

It was fun when we went in the summer but a little quiet... but then, it was during the summer"

Good selection of "bulls"?

salisbury

Bump

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’ve only been once, so i May have got unlucky. There was one couple in attendance, who seemed to be genuine, There were a couple of single ladies who seemed very eager for single ladies on the scene and a group of single guys that didn’t strike me as ‘bulls’ as such.

As I’ve said I’ve only been once and my assessment of the situation could have been wrong, but I go to a lot of clubs and am reasonably experienced and left with the impression that there were hardly any genuine cuckold players there.

It’s a great club, really good facilities -with so much potential, but for whatever reason always seems really quiet. Maybe more advertising is needed?

I will be going back to try it out again because this night could be a massive success and I’m hoping I caught it on a quiet night. I hope this helps

salisbury

Thanks!

» Add a new message to this topic