FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Gatehouse Bolton Ettiquette

Gatehouse Bolton Ettiquette

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uriousGuy1234200 OP   Man  over a year ago

Darlington

Never been to this club and was wondering what the etiquette was here. Can anyone help with advice?

The website says that people don't have to dress down. Does this mean there are lots of blokes strolling around in their clothes with hands in pockets??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *utchess of BJWoman  over a year ago

Northwest

"Never been to this club and was wondering what the etiquette was here. Can anyone help with advice?

The website says that people don't have to dress down. Does this mean there are lots of blokes strolling around in their clothes with hands in pockets??"

Unlike most clubs, TGH, do not insist on on wearing towels, you may if you wish. There are plenty of hooks for hanging clothes on in the rooms, for when you need to. As for hands in pockets, men are likely to be in the cinema room. Wanking or, receiving a bj

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Never been to this club and was wondering what the etiquette was here. Can anyone help with advice?

The website says that people don't have to dress down. Does this mean there are lots of blokes strolling around in their clothes with hands in pockets?? Unlike most clubs, TGH, do not insist on on wearing towels, you may if you wish. There are plenty of hooks for hanging clothes on in the rooms, for when you need to. As for hands in pockets, men are likely to be in the cinema room. Wanking or, receiving a bj"

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

When I've been most people do dress down. The staff are usually watching pretty carefully and will see if something is up.

Tbh I think hands in pockets would be weird and off putting in the environment.

It's a very friendly club. I'd recommend sitting in the bar area and chatting at first.

By *uriousGuy1234200 OP   Man  over a year ago

Darlington

Thanks for your advice guys

By *istressZoeTV/TS  over a year ago

cheshire

I’d say it’s ok to be clothed in the bar and cinema x

But in my experience the girls present always prefer well turned out gents x

» Add a new message to this topic