I'm guessing people will have there own favourite

But looking for an honest opinion for a Friday night visit by ourselves

Thanks

Mr and Mrs j"

Been to a couple of socials at pandoras. Not going back

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ust4fun26Couple  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Been to both plenty of times, prefer Quest. Just be sure to check what’s on though before going

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Quest - small, spotless, chilled lounge area. Has frequent events at the moment at weekends so check what is going on.

Pandora - more imaginative and varied play spaces, bar area is VERY large so can lack atmosphere if not busy.

Both are very friendly and BYOB. Dress down for play areas but you can remain fully dressed in the bar areas.

Hope you have a great evening!

And a lot of the complaints made at the summer socials in Pandora’s have been addressed. Suggest you read the recent reviews for confirmation.

By *stwo80Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

Quest wins hands down every time.

As has been said pandoras is huge, literally, and if there are a lot of people in the the atmosphere is good. Quest is a lot smaller but very intimate. Both have there unique aspects and as always everybody has there favourites.

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Have been to Quest suspect wrong time wrong space.

We should really give it a second go to be honest, lots of our friends say it’s great.

Personally we like the diversity of rooms in pandora.

I think we are lucky to have two decent, totally different clubs in Leeds.

I tend to go to Quest more often than Pandora's. As a regular to both clubs.. Pandoras is a huge place with some very good facilities I tend to go there as do a lot of my friends to the events that are always well organised and busy.Quest is a bit more intimate and the rooms are spotless .Personally I enjoy both and have to agree with Tigerlilly we are very lucky in Leeds to have two excellent clubs on our own doorstep. I was at Pandoras last Saturday for the ultraviolet event .. This Saturday I'm taking a playmate Flick72 to Quest .. If you see us come say hi We'll be having a blast.. lol x

By *heekyFlirtyCouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Stockport

Thanks guys. We didn’t end up even leaving the house tonight. But it’s made us more interested in visiting Leeds one weekend x

"Thanks guys. We didn’t end up even leaving the house tonight. But it’s made us more interested in visiting Leeds one weekend x"

Have a look on my varifications for dollface and butterfly.. Also Mr and Mrs.. They host some great events and always a good turn out .. Send them a message or have a look on the forums x

By *heekyFlirtyCouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Stockport

"Thanks guys. We didn’t end up even leaving the house tonight. But it’s made us more interested in visiting Leeds one weekend x

Have a look on my varifications for dollface and butterfly.. Also Mr and Mrs.. They host some great events and always a good turn out .. Send them a message or have a look on the forums x"

Thank you. I’ve put both on our hotlist and we will check out later on in the week when we have more time xxx

» Add a new message to this topic