FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Best club

Best club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi.. We are a couple into the hot wife scene.. We're interested in going to our first club together and looking for recommendations for a place with the fittest single guys.. We've heard Chameleons is good.. Any advice welcome and happy fabbing! X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You should check out the hotwife club at Liberty Elite on November the 16th.

It’s a great event and perfect if you are getting into the hotwife scene.

By *ormalBlokeIncMan  over a year ago

Blackburn,Preston,Blackpool

Yep. Chameleons is brilliant. It's the nearest in the UK to a real "nightclub"...only difference being that a lot of people are naked and screwing each other.

Really good atmosphere and amazing facilities!

Well worth a visit or two!

By *andJCouple  over a year ago

fun town

"You should check out the hotwife club at Liberty Elite on November the 16th.

It’s a great event and perfect if you are getting into the hotwife scene. "

Another vote for The Hotwife Club. All the single guys are selected so it keeps the standards high plus it's a whole night aimed at Hotwives so you won't be disappointed xx

"Hi.. We are a couple into the hot wife scene.. We're interested in going to our first club together and looking for recommendations for a place with the fittest single guys.. We've heard Chameleons is good.. Any advice welcome and happy fabbing! X"

Chameleons is a very good club & in our view we rate it as the best club in the UK at the minute. Only thing to warn you about is as a single guy you can't go on a sat night because its only couples allowed.

We also welcome new single guys at Club Sx and happy to show them around and chat and introduce them to people in the club, please read our club reviews.

We welcome everyone at Club Sx

Paul

By *iberatedPairCouple  over a year ago

Suffolk

"Yep. Chameleons is brilliant. It's the nearest in the UK to a real "nightclub"...only difference being that a lot of people are naked and screwing each other.

Really good atmosphere and amazing facilities!

Well worth a visit or two!"

Afraid to say totally disagree with the nightclub comment. Chams is more of a spa. Than a nightclub. The nightclub swing clubs that I’ve attebded are Xtasia. Liberty Elites and VA.

They are dress up not down clubs. Dpraved at Xtasia is aimed at clubbers and ravers. It’s N amazing night.

We have heard early December too Liberty Elite are hosting a dance night I believe it’s called Liberated. That will be very night club night aimed at music living swingers.

Getting back to the hot wife theme as per the OP question.

The hotwives club at liberty elite is an amazing night. All attendees are well verified fab members and this shows in the success of the nights hosted so far. The next night is going to be the 16th November. On a Friday. An we cannot wait.

By *uffy_38Man  over a year ago

West midlands

"You should check out the hotwife club at Liberty Elite on November the 16th.

It’s a great event and perfect if you are getting into the hotwife scene.

Another vote for The Hotwife Club. All the single guys are selected so it keeps the standards high plus it's a whole night aimed at Hotwives so you won't be disappointed xx"

Hope your including me in that " high standard of single guys " Miss J..

See you HWC 16th Nov it's the place to be! Fantastic host, great venue, good vibes & brilliant party crowd!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks everyone for the advice and information.. Looks like Liberty Elite in November!

By *horty4Man  over a year ago

london

Le Boudoir, my fav club by far. Not inexpensive though but I keep paying so that says something, I live in London and not too far so getting there isn’t a hassle. If your outside

London and need a hotel then that adds to it, has some inexpensive hotels near by but will be more than the equivalent outside London. Check the reviews, very few negative comments.

"Le Boudoir, my fav club by far. Not inexpensive though but I keep paying so that says something, I live in London and not too far so getting there isn’t a hassle. If your outside

London and need a hotel then that adds to it, has some inexpensive hotels near by but will be more than the equivalent outside London. Check the reviews, very few negative comments. "

Le Boudoir is a fantastic club. I also highly recommend. I know you say it’s expensive but it’s a lot better value than going to a bar/club in London as you can bring your own drinks and have so much more fun

"Le Boudoir, my fav club by far. Not inexpensive though but I keep paying so that says something, I live in London and not too far so getting there isn’t a hassle. If your outside

London and need a hotel then that adds to it, has some inexpensive hotels near by but will be more than the equivalent outside London. Check the reviews, very few negative comments.

Le Boudoir is a fantastic club. I also highly recommend. I know you say it’s expensive but it’s a lot better value than going to a bar/club in London as you can bring your own drinks and have so much more fun "

Sorry inexpensive

Mine is Decadence £20 males £10 couples and Ladies free

By *horty4Man  over a year ago

london

Le Boudoir is a fantastic club. I also highly recommend. I know you say it’s expensive but it’s a lot better value than going to a bar/club in London as you can bring your own drinks and have so much more fun

Sorry inexpensive "

Oh i agree, just a heads up to others. It’s well worth it and yes i tend not to drink much when I’m there....for obvious reasons

By *heHotWifeClubWoman  over a year ago

leicester

"Thanks everyone for the advice and information.. Looks like Liberty Elite in November!

"

Feel free to message me if you’d like to be added my guest list

Xx

» Add a new message to this topic