FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > 1st time club

1st time club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Really want to go to a club that’s not so in your face with the swinging side of it only for the reason that my hubby thinks that swinging means you have to swap partners (that’s another story)so I really want to go to a club with him that’s got more of a normal club feel to it with bar and dance floor aswell as the desperate play rooms etc.Dont want it looking bad for his first experience and put him off me trying to get on board this lifestyle.

I’m in between Portsmouth and Brighton so anywhere south of london preferably or as close to Portsmouth please....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

No idea about club's down south. I often show people around my local club AtlantisEVOLUTION in Stoke on Trent.

It's a nightclub style club, that means people aren't stripping off or having sex everywhere.

I think of it as a gentle introduction to club's, as it gets sexier over the evening. But there is never any pressure for people to get involved in the sexy stuff and there are plenty of areas to sit and chat with people or dance etc.

Have a trip away for the weekend and visit the Potteries, Peak Didtrict or Alton Towers and then call into the club Fri or sat eve.

Shame it's a long way from you, but it is an ideal starter club.

By *aydeesclubCouple  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

Hi we are a further out in St. Neots on the Beds/Cambs border. Our club is disco and bar downstairs and play areas upstairs and private rooms. There is also the massive 35 seater Jacuzzi which is a massive plus...Check out our great reviews under the clubs section at the top of the fab swingers page.

» Add a new message to this topic