FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Single Female

Single Female

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ucia932 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Birmingham

I'm looking for some advice. I'm really intrigued to visit a club for the first time, but not sure if I should go on my own.

Some people have said don't go on my own, and Im not sure if I'd have the bottle tbh.

How welcoming/friendly are clubs? Do any other ladies go on their own that can recommend one in the London area?

TIA xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *roticGoddessXXWoman  over a year ago

Richmond

"I'm looking for some advice. I'm really intrigued to visit a club for the first time, but not sure if I should go on my own.

Some people have said don't go on my own, and Im not sure if I'd have the bottle tbh.

How welcoming/friendly are clubs? Do any other ladies go on their own that can recommend one in the London area?

TIA xx"

Hi--I've been to quite a few clubs on my own, and in general find it a great time. Since it's your first time I'd say avoid Rios like the plague. While the other women I met there were really friendly, and quite a few of the men, too, the numbers of "puppies" (desperate men with their tongues hanging out) following me around was horrendous. Not a good thing for a first time visitor, though I (and most there) was fine with it, having other club experience.

Most clubs are very different--full of very respectful people.

I was terrified when I first went on my own, but my advice s to just GO. It's a great time out, you should never be pushed to do anything you don't want to do (and staff are there to support you, if necessary). Other club goers are also great in helping deal with any unwanted attention if it happens.

I have never felt unsafe at any club on my own.

Good luck, and have fun!

Birmingham

Thank you for your words of advice. I just got an invite to Rios and declined. I think my first party should be where I don't have to be completely naked lol.

By *roticGoddessXXWoman  over a year ago

Richmond

lol. The nakedness isn't always the issue! Rios is not a bad place at all...depending on your taste. I love the steam rooms and hot tubs, they are great.

But for a first time visit, it might give the wrong impression of clubs in general.

Hope you have a great time, wherever you go.

I do love clubs and haven't been to one in ages; I'd offer to meet up at one (so you don't feel toooo alone at first) but alas, I'm in a cast and must abstain from my favorite areas (water and steam!).

Birmingham

I think for me it's just a bit daunting to be naked and go to a party for my first time lol.

Ahh that's a shame but thank you maybe when you're out of your cast!

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

Going to a club with a random off here makes you vulnerable. They are a stranger, you will be stuck with them all night or abandonded, and if they behave badly you are seen as a couple so it will reflect on you. Best to go alone, contact the club and tell them you are a first time single fem. A good club will look after you.

Birmingham

"Going to a club with a random off here makes you vulnerable. They are a stranger, you will be stuck with them all night or abandonded, and if they behave badly you are seen as a couple so it will reflect on you. Best to go alone, contact the club and tell them you are a first time single fem. A good club will look after you. "

Thank you, that's great.

By *aydeesclubCouple  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

We at Jaydees are a tad further out near St. Neots on the Beds/Cambs border. Our members walk round dressed until they need to take their clothes off and then get dressed again. Others walk around in sexy lingerie, and some totally naked. We like people to feel comfortable. Check our great reviews and here's hoping our club maybe your first. xxx (most of all stay safe and dont accept lifts from strangers)

By *reykiwi500Man  over a year ago

West Kent (near Tonbridge)

"Thank you for your words of advice. I just got an invite to Rios and declined. I think my first party should be where I don't have to be completely naked lol."

Hi OP, I'd say you've had some good advice here about just going. It's nice to go to places with someone, but if you're new and feeling nervous/apprehensive about it, taking it at your own pace by yourself is probably the right thing. As others have said, most clubs are very welcoming to women attending on their own and will make sure you are looked after.

I think you were absolutely right to decline the Rio's invite. Unless you go on a Mon, Tues or We'd evening, you don't have to be naked at all there but I'd say that's not the best choice of venue to begin your club experience journey given some of the behaviour that can go on there.

By *inky kissersCouple  over a year ago

South East

Hkop parties in Sutton are very friendly and the staff are very attentive. A lady friend who we took thought it a very relaxed environment.

Please feel free to message us if you want to know more

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

I would highly recommend our place 4 fun. Found everyone to be very respectful and non-pushy. It’s a small enough venue for Katey and the team to keep an eye on you as well, which I think is key if you are nervous.

Also, you may want to consider a couples and single ladies night if you don’t want to be overwhelmed by single guys and get a feel for what a club is like initially. x

By *inky kissersCouple  over a year ago

South East

Agree with the above, our place 4fun is a snug little club with lovely people and staff. You have a good selection to choose from

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

I go on my own ..... everyone is so friendly towards a single fem .... once I’ve got in there and I’m at the bar with a drink chatting I’m ok .... just the initial nerves xx

Birmingham

Thank you all for your advice. Really helpful xx

By *issVeryWoman  over a year ago

streatham

Hey!

Single gal here, haven’t been to a club in ages but really fancy it, if you want a friendly female buddy message me

By * and A777Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Purple Mamba Club in Nottingham is small and single female friendly x

By *dores blackmenWoman  over a year ago

incognito mode ;-)

I've gone to many clubs on my own especially bmfc and curvy club I can highly recommend as been going since 2013 on my own,the hosts are all woman,and as soon as you walk in the door your feel welcome

See CURVY CLUB and BMFC parties profiles for information

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

"I've gone to many clubs on my own especially bmfc and curvy club I can highly recommend as been going since 2013 on my own,the hosts are all woman,and as soon as you walk in the door your feel welcome

See CURVY CLUB and BMFC parties profiles for information "

Seconded.

By *MFC PartiesWoman  over a year ago

Here, There & Everywhere

"I've gone to many clubs on my own especially bmfc and curvy club I can highly recommend as been going since 2013 on my own,the hosts are all woman,and as soon as you walk in the door your feel welcome

See CURVY CLUB and BMFC parties profiles for information

Seconded."

I thought my ears were burning

On a serious note though, in reply to the OP, if you're into Black Guys, then i'm sure you will have a BALL at one of our parties

You may ARRIVE alone, but you certainly wont be alone for long - and with over 40 ladies at every party you will always have plenty of opportunity for some girlie giggles too!

» Add a new message to this topic