FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Quick question re VA Friday's v Saturday's

Quick question re VA Friday's v Saturday's

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *kdons7163 OP   Couple  over a year ago

milton keynes

We are looking to go back to VA in the not too distant future - we have been previously on couples nights (Saturday's) and once tried the bi night but decided it wasn't for us - not that she isn't bi and I mind watching her. just wanted to ask what the ratio is of single men v single women looking to play with couples on ménage a trios Friday evenings. I am assuming if couples like the look of other couples ménage a trios becomes quatre ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *teed99Man  over a year ago

Kettering

"We are looking to go back to VA in the not too distant future - we have been previously on couples nights (Saturday's) and once tried the bi night but decided it wasn't for us - not that she isn't bi and I mind watching her. just wanted to ask what the ratio is of single men v single women looking to play with couples on ménage a trios Friday evenings. I am assuming if couples like the look of other couples ménage a trios becomes quatre ? "

At the moment it's only 10 single guys that can pre-arrange to attend on a Friday night when we hold the ménage a trios parties. This is based on our average attendance of between 15 and 25 couples and maybe a few single ladies.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic