FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > The VA on Sat 22nd Sep

The VA on Sat 22nd Sep

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *zzyAndKit OP   Couple  over a year ago

Southampton

Hi all,

We're new to the scene and will be making our first ever club visit this coming Saturday to The Vanilla Alternative! Is anyone else from Fab going to be there? If you are please post here and say hi!

On another note, does anyone know the booking procedure? We'd ideally also like a hotel room there but after registering on their website, leaving a voicemail and sending an email we've still heard nothing back! Is this normal?

Kit & Izzy x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *teed99Man  over a year ago

Kettering

"Hi all,

We're new to the scene and will be making our first ever club visit this coming Saturday to The Vanilla Alternative! Is anyone else from Fab going to be there? If you are please post here and say hi!

On another note, does anyone know the booking procedure? We'd ideally also like a hotel room there but after registering on their website, leaving a voicemail and sending an email we've still heard nothing back! Is this normal?

Kit & Izzy x"

Hi Kit and Izzy. As part of the VA team I can only apologise for you not getting a reply. I'm not based there and will not be back until Friday. Can I suggest you telephone the club either today or tomorrow after 11am. The onsite hotel rooms do get booked up several weeks in advance but I don't know the exact situation for next weekend. If they are fully booked, there are 4 other hotels nearby and they are listed on the 'Our Hotel' page of the club's website.

We look forward to welcoming you next Saturday.

By *zzyAndKit OP   Couple  over a year ago

Southampton

Thanks Steed - all sorted now and looking forward to it!

» Add a new message to this topic