FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Clubs in south wales

Clubs in south wales

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *elshrider95 OP   Man  over a year ago

LLANTWIT MAJOR

Hi ive never been to a swing club but been talking to a couple from derby area and they are encouraging me to give it a try. So thourght i would ask what clubs are near my area. Thanks for the help in advance.

Happy fabbing

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rimson_RoseWoman  over a year ago

Tamworth

There is a club reviews section where you can see what’s in your area and get an idea of how they’re rated by others.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

There are now two clubs in South Wales, Chameleons2 in Newport, and a new one in Cardiff recently opened called No19.

The new club doesn't have a presence yet on the club listings here, but it has had good reviews in the Welsh forums from people who have visited.

LLANTWIT MAJOR

Is that the swinging club/event forum?

LLANTWIT MAJOR

"There are now two clubs in South Wales, Chameleons2 in Newport, and a new one in Cardiff recently opened called No19.

The new club doesn't have a presence yet on the club listings here, but it has had good reviews in the Welsh forums from people who have visited. "

How do i book a opening for these clubs as never been and not sure how it works

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

"There are now two clubs in South Wales, Chameleons2 in Newport, and a new one in Cardiff recently opened called No19.

The new club doesn't have a presence yet on the club listings here, but it has had good reviews in the Welsh forums from people who have visited.

How do i book a opening for these clubs as never been and not sure how it works"

If you look in club reviews you can read about Chams in Newport. For both clubs I would suggest you look at their website.it will give you information like opening times, when single guys are allowed, if you need to become a member prior to going , dress code , price etc.

They tend to be full of friendly, fun people. You will get a tour and then chat to people and just treat it as a chance to meet new people. Don't expect to get involved. If you do it is a bonus.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"Is that the swinging club/event forum? "

No19 details can be found by checking the various threads about it in the Wales Forum, on one or two there is a link to the clubs website.

As a first-timer at a club, just go with no expectations. Chat, make friends, and see how things go. If you do get a chance to play that would be a bonus.

LLANTWIT MAJOR

"Is that the swinging club/event forum?

No19 details can be found by checking the various threads about it in the Wales Forum, on one or two there is a link to the clubs website.

As a first-timer at a club, just go with no expectations. Chat, make friends, and see how things go. If you do get a chance to play that would be a bonus."

Thanks lizzy and _thwalescpl. You guys have been a good help to be honest i have no expectations of taking part yet. Like you sed it will be first time for me so the plan was talk to people get a insight on how these meets work and like you stated meet new people. Thanks alot for the help really appreciate it. Will have a look for the links when i get a chance

» Add a new message to this topic