FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > infusion blackpool opinions wanted?

infusion blackpool opinions wanted?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Going to infusions next month. Originally Me and my partner were going to try it out on a wednesday then go back again on a friday. But someone told us it was pointless going on the wednesday as it was usually just a few gay men, transgenders. And I myself would have no real luck if I wanted to go with any men as hardly any couples or men go on a wednesday and i'd be better going on the friday and the saturday? Obviously I don't care about transgenders or gay men in the place lol. But Obviously the two of us were going to ideally hook up with either a woman for me or a few guys for me. So would I be better going on the friday/saturday due to it being busy and likely dead on the wednesday?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Infusion is mixed on a Friday and couples/single ladies on Saturday, it's our favorite club! Can get busy but can be a bit hit and miss, it's not too cliquey as there tends to be more tourists with it being Blackpool, gets mental busy when it's Scottish weekend

By *igJandTheBlondeCouple  over a year ago

Kings Hill

We really like Infusions, have only been on a Saturday but it’s always been a great night!

Awesome! I'm going to go on the 14th of september (the friday) and if its good I'll go back on the 15th.

By *igJandTheBlondeCouple  over a year ago

Kings Hill

"Awesome! I'm going to go on the 14th of september (the friday) and if its good I'll go back on the 15th."

You’ll have a great time. It’s a good club x

Infusion is a great club

By *tripper9Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

Not been recently, last time I went I thought it was the best club in Lancashire, with friendly staff, excellent facilities and customers who were at their ease.

anyone else visiting around this time?

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

We went Friday & Saturday both nights were fun & different vibe as ecplained above. No weekends are the same like any club but we love it xx

I enjoy visiting the club. Are you looking at daytime or night.

By *pugsterMan  over a year ago

Enfield/Durham

Hi, I’m thinking of going on the afternoon of Saturday 1st September. Does anyone know if it’s busy on a Saturday afternoon?

Chester

"Hi, I’m thinking of going on the afternoon of Saturday 1st September. Does anyone know if it’s busy on a Saturday afternoon? "

Usually more men in afternoons, but sure be enough couples

We like infusions numbers can be hit or miss though, like any club. The facilities are clean and good. Pool is large, careful when walking around it though lol. The glory holes are fab and the couple room is large as well. Enjoy xx

Enfield/Durham

Thanks for the advice, fingers crossed I get to meet you there if you are going.

Chester

"Thanks for the advice, fingers crossed I get to meet you there if you are going. "

Not that date, were off to Xtasia

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"Thanks for the advice, fingers crossed I get to meet you there if you are going. "

Let us know how you get on mate? I’d love to hear a single guy’s opinion

Enfield/Durham

Will do, will probably pop in for a couple of hours just to try it. Hopefully will get a few more replies on here with other people going.

"anyone else visiting around this time?"

We miss you by a week, we're having our first visit on the 8th Sept, really looking forward to it. x

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

We've only been once but it became an instant favorite! Naked swimming in the big pool was a great experience!

Chester

"anyone else visiting around this time?

We miss you by a week, we're having our first visit on the 8th Sept, really looking forward to it. x"

8th is going to be the busiest night of the year - party time

Enfield/Durham

I believe it’s the illuminations switch on that weekend so it should be busy

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

I’m planning a trip. Tower ballroom for afternoon tea followed by Infusions.

Enfield/Durham

"I’m planning a trip. Tower ballroom for afternoon tea followed by Infusions. "

Have you been before and what time in if so what time in the afternoon would you recommend?

By *essica trueTV/TS  over a year ago

blackpool

infusion is the nicest of venues

friendly and full of nice people and caring staff

If your love king for a gang bang then midweek afternoons are best. Single men with the odd couple normally attend. Post a meeting to let people know you are there and there will be enough men to satisfy you x

"anyone else visiting around this time?

We miss you by a week, we're having our first visit on the 8th Sept, really looking forward to it. x

8th is going to be the busiest night of the year - party time "

We have our names down and very much looking forward to it.

By *ackwithabang2000Couple  over a year ago

Stoke

We're going Blackpool Sunday till Monday so we might have a couple of hours in infusion on Sunday afternoon

Yes definitely 8th sept it will be a very busy night, now way over 100 people now confirmed coming. Details are on the forum x

"Going to infusions next month. Originally Me and my partner were going to try it out on a wednesday then go back again on a friday. But someone told us it was pointless going on the wednesday as it was usually just a few gay men, transgenders. And I myself would have no real luck if I wanted to go with any men as hardly any couples or men go on a wednesday and i'd be better going on the friday and the saturday? Obviously I don't care about transgenders or gay men in the place lol. But Obviously the two of us were going to ideally hook up with either a woman for me or a few guys for me. So would I be better going on the friday/saturday due to it being busy and likely dead on the wednesday?"
go anytime it's great for relaxing and having a little swim then enjoy a sauna to warm the blood lol all about finding your feet in such places so always a good idea to visit while quite but definitely don't go to paradise hotel you will be extremely disappointed.

By *inkycurvycoupleCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

We're going on the 8th, never been to a club before but we're supper excited. Anyone got any tips for what to expect.

"We're going on the 8th, never been to a club before but we're supper excited. Anyone got any tips for what to expect. "

Expect it to be busy we are holding our birthday party on that day there so should be fun. Checkout the forum frecklesxxx birthday bash & social for full details of what to expect

I've a separate question about Infusions regarding the gloryhole (since I've never been to a club with them before), what's the etiquette regarding them? Like is it the case that if a guy sticks his cock through one then they expect a woman to be sucking it? Or is it accepted that it may be a guy? Since we both enjoy sucking cock but wouldn't want anyone freaking out if they felt my facial hair on their dick - Ben

By *east88Couple  over a year ago

darlington

Got to be th best club in the north, great pool and we have had many horny times in all of the rooms, love the dungeon and the dark room

"I've a separate question about Infusions regarding the gloryhole (since I've never been to a club with them before), what's the etiquette regarding them? Like is it the case that if a guy sticks his cock through one then they expect a woman to be sucking it? Or is it accepted that it may be a guy? Since we both enjoy sucking cock but wouldn't want anyone freaking out if they felt my facial hair on their dick - Ben"

Usually you go in close the door, unless you want friends, place a finger on the hole and then withdraw if the person sticks a appendix through you play with it if they put a finger on the hole you put your appendix through. Enjoy xx

By *eefyBangerMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

After reading about the court case over an assault which took place I’d be very reluctant to attend this club. Not that there was a vicious attack which took place as it could happen anywhere but the staff refused to call in the police

"We're going Blackpool Sunday till Monday so we might have a couple of hours in infusion on Sunday afternoon "

sunday afternoons are generally busy. pool jaccuzzi and sauna. its great i find it very friendly

"After reading about the court case over an assault which took place I’d be very reluctant to attend this club. Not that there was a vicious attack which took place as it could happen anywhere but the staff refused to call in the police"

What a absolute load of rubbish, should never believe everything you read in the papers

Was over there in april , poped in to club while in blackpool , staff made me very welcome , club was spotless clean. it was nice to get chatting with so many friendly people .

By *nfusion_blackpoolCouple  over a year ago

Infusion Blackpool

"After reading about the court case over an assault which took place I’d be very reluctant to attend this club. Not that there was a vicious attack which took place as it could happen anywhere but the staff refused to call in the police"

Yes you are correct an attack like this could happen anywhere. Luckily in the 13 years we have been open it's a very very rare occurance at infusion.

The police were called as soon as we were made aware of the assault and arrived within 20 mins which is extremely good considering it was New Years Eve. Accounts of the event were noted by the attending officers and all details were given to give official statements when required.

Please do not worry as we have and we will always call the police when required.

We have been and found it to be the best club yet, very clean club with great staff. we are going this Sunday daytime and again on the 8th for a party night. 2 hour drive each way tomorrow but well worth the traveling.

By *eachy123Woman  over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

I wemt last night and it was really gòod and felt so relaxing x

Going to infusion tomorrow afternoon - first time, look forward to it.

By *heSofaDestroyersCouple  over a year ago

HereAndThere

Been down twice now on a Friday,

Both were great visits and can’t wait to get back again!

So clean and so friendly really helped make Mrs sofas birthday one to remember

By *ussy cockCouple  over a year ago

fylde coast

Looking for an invite to freckles party on the 8th September. Struggling where to get invite.

"Looking for an invite to freckles party on the 8th September. Struggling where to get invite. "

Hi we have replied to your message. Details can be found on forum under frecklesxxx birthday bash & social. Will add you to the list

By *hruster1969Man  over a year ago

Manchester

"I've a separate question about Infusions regarding the gloryhole (since I've never been to a club with them before), what's the etiquette regarding them? Like is it the case that if a guy sticks his cock through one then they expect a woman to be sucking it? Or is it accepted that it may be a guy? Since we both enjoy sucking cock but wouldn't want anyone freaking out if they felt my facial hair on their dick - Ben

Usually you go in close the door, unless you want friends, place a finger on the hole and then withdraw if the person sticks a appendix through you play with it if they put a finger on the hole you put your appendix through. Enjoy xx "

I have had my appendix out

By *eepster69Man  over a year ago

Dumfries

I don't know how the staff managed the incident as I wasn't there. However any time I have been the staff have always handled things well with a minimum of fuss.

I can understand other patrons desire in getting the parties involved away from the club. I imagine very few of us would want to be involved in giving statements for discretion reasons.

IMO it reads like a bit of handbags that in any other bar or club would of resulted in a slapped wrist and would never have made the National rags.

We visit again yesterday daytime, great atmosphere and staff and very busy. Best club we've been to by far. Looking forward to going again on the 8th

By *anbrCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Our favourite club too! The pool is such an excellent addition! 15th September will be busy - no doubt - as its Bank Holiday weekend in east Scotland! Only ever once heard raised voice in the club (an angry husband) and - as usual - it was a single guy not taking no for an answer. Ejected immediately!

We’re heading down for a sneaky wee Sunday night away. Will it be busy on a Sunday night?

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"I’m planning a trip. Tower ballroom for afternoon tea followed by Infusions.

Have you been before and what time in if so what time in the afternoon would you recommend?"

Hi mate, just wondering how you got on yesterday afternoon?

» Add a new message to this topic