FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Indulgence all female party !

Indulgence all female party !

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *itmanAndHerr OP   Couple  over a year ago

st helens

So I’ve noticed there’s an all female party at the end of October at Townhouse, now this has well and truly got my interest, has anyone ever been to one ?

More information most definitely welcome on this

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

"So I’ve noticed there’s an all female party at the end of October at Townhouse, now this has well and truly got my interest, has anyone ever been to one ?

More information most definitely welcome on this "

Still on my to do list. Unfortunately dates have never been good for me, but I've heard it's a great night. Do you know when the next one is?

st helens

[Removed by poster at 19/08/18 15:42:25]

By *hingy2Woman  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"So I’ve noticed there’s an all female party at the end of October at Townhouse, now this has well and truly got my interest, has anyone ever been to one ?

Still on my to do list. Unfortunately dates have never been good for me, but I've heard it's a great night. Do you know when the next one is? "

st helens

It’s the 25th October which is a Thursday, a Friday would of been better for me and possibly busier ?

I’m definitely going to give it a whirl though , just hope it’s busy

By *esterLilacCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire

More information most definitely welcome on this "

It used to run bi monthly but now it’s annual event and the new format looks amazing. They used to be great events before but I think this one will be definitely a party to attend.

st helens

It used to run bi monthly but now it’s annual event and the new format looks amazing. They used to be great events before but I think this one will be definitely a party to attend. "

Oh I’ll definitely be there then

So excited already xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It’s a pity it isn’t on a Friday instead I could have attended then.

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

The full event details will be listed on here soon but 8 people are involved in the new and improved 'Indulgence' event and it's going to be huge!!!

It's a Thursday but people have plenty of notice to book time off, sort babysitters etc....

Can't wait!

st helens

"The full event details will be listed on here soon but 8 people are involved in the new and improved 'Indulgence' event and it's going to be huge!!!

It's a Thursday but people have plenty of notice to book time off, sort babysitters etc....

Can't wait! "

Brilliant looking forward to it

» Add a new message to this topic