FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > chameleons darlaston

chameleons darlaston

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rsmandmrg OP   Couple  over a year ago

stafford

going here week next Thursday and it will be our very first time at a club like this, can you give us some advise as to what to expect please

cheers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arenjeffCouple  over a year ago

oldham

"going here week next Thursday and it will be our very first time at a club like this, can you give us some advise as to what to expect please

cheers "

A very relaxed and friendly club. Always enjoy ourselves there. I’m sure you’ll enjoy your visit x

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

"going here week next Thursday and it will be our very first time at a club like this, can you give us some advise as to what to expect please

cheers

A very relaxed and friendly club. Always enjoy ourselves there. I’m sure you’ll enjoy your visit x"

Best club around the Midlands in our opinion,just read the reviews.

By *iddytoxcplCouple  over a year ago

Stoke/Uttoxeter

We love Chameleons. You should have a great time. Make sure the staff know you are new, then they will give you run down on what is where etc.

By *ove3funCouple  over a year ago

Cheltenham

It's great there, welcoming and relaxing. Hot tubs and showers. Dungeon is fab! Enjoy xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

cheers "

Good fun and a really friendly bunch,accommodation there also of a good standard, rooms on the decking are good.

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

Starting with the car park outside of the club, you`ll need to pay £5.00 but you will get £4 back. Rip your ticket in half, leave half in the car and present the other half to reception for your £4. This has been implemented because non-Chams customers were taking up spaces.

Any alcohol you bring should be presented to reception also. It will be kept behind the bar and labelled with your locker key number. Don`t forget to claim any drink left when you leave or it will be binned! Otherwise, soft drinks, tea, coffee and food will be charged to your locker number so don`t forget to settle up when you leave!

Even though you`ve been given a tour round if you`ve asked for it, you will get lost! I personally think it`s part of the charm of the place. Other than that ..... enjoy yourselves!

Would ye recommend staying at the club guys or how far is chams from Birmingham city centre or any towns...never been but plan on traveling in a couple of weeks ourselves from Ireland..

I would recommend staying the rooms start from £40 and go up to £70. We've stayed in the rooms overlooking the decking area, really nice £45. All other hotels are a taxi ride away. Book early tho, they get busy especially weekends. X

"I would recommend staying the rooms start from £40 and go up to £70. We've stayed in the rooms overlooking the decking area, really nice £45. All other hotels are a taxi ride away. Book early tho, they get busy especially weekends. X"
Sounds good thanks guys...

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

Premier Inn Walsall M6 Jn10 not far away and personally recommended if you can`t get into Chams.

Lots of steps and it can be a bit uneven in places so unless you are amazing at walking in heels take flats or even better flip flops. It is a bit of a maze but I really liked that about it. Have a great time xx

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

When being shown round ask them to explain the bus stop lol

By *ewbieCouple400Couple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"When being shown round ask them to explain the bus stop lol "

We’ve been a few times but wasn’t told what the bus stop is? Oh, I’m intrigued now

By *ickyDandPenelopePCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Are there any daytime events? It’s not clear from the website. Thanks x

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

"When being shown round ask them to explain the bus stop lol

We’ve been a few times but wasn’t told what the bus stop is? Oh, I’m intrigued now "

Its where you sit to be picked up

Bedroom are clean and a relaxed and well managed club. With great staff x

Wolverhampton

We’ve been a few times but wasn’t told what the bus stop is? Oh, I’m intrigued now

Its where you sit to be picked up"

Well we know to sit there next time , thanks x

Planning to go to chams as my first swinging club on Wednesday night, is it usually busy/quiet/a reasonable night for a single guy to go on?

We love the bus stop. Always a good place to chat to new people. It's the bench at the top of the stairs x

Planning my first visit soon also. Is it acceptable to go along and just watch and mingle for the first visit? Any advice would be great

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

We’ve been a few times but wasn’t told what the bus stop is? Oh, I’m intrigued now "

We got chatting to a regular couple who explained it to us lol I wasn't sure why there were single men just sitting about in the corridors but made sense once they explained. xx

So looking at going to Chams with hubby. Not sure what to expect? We went to another club a few years ago and it put me off. What’s the club like?

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

"So looking at going to Chams with hubby. Not sure what to expect? We went to another club a few years ago and it put me off. What’s the club like? "

Awesome x

By *ich_and_LizCouple  over a year ago

Spain

We live in Spain now but will be flying home to use the club, there is nowhere better!

The bus stop is the seats at the top of the stairs, where you can people watch.

I dont think there are daytime events as such, but the club is open everyday from 11am. We always go during the day, & always have great fun!

Wolverhampton

We love the bus stop. Always a good place to chat to new people. It's the bench at the top of the stairs x"

We shall be frequenting the spot, so we may see you there,

Great club with great staff and visitors alike. Always friendly and a good day/night to be had.

By *ickyDandPenelopePCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"I dont think there are daytime events as such, but the club is open everyday from 11am. We always go during the day, & always have great fun! "

Thank you! We can only do daytimes at the mo. We’ve found clubs more lively and there’s more couples there during the day when there’s an event on. We’re thinking of visiting Chams soon but wanted to try and choose a day it’ll be busier, hence asking if there’s any daytime events xx

"Planning my first visit soon also. Is it acceptable to go along and just watch and mingle for the first visit? Any advice would be great "

Yes just go along and enjoy the vibe, never any pressure to play. Club is clean, staff are great. My only advice to single guys is to strike up conversation with couples, single women. Too many sit there and stare without chatting. Have fun.

"So looking at going to Chams with hubby. Not sure what to expect? We went to another club a few years ago and it put me off. What’s the club like? "

Fab club, the best by far, might be worth having a look at the reviews.

"Planning my first visit soon also. Is it acceptable to go along and just watch and mingle for the first visit? Any advice would be great

Yes just go along and enjoy the vibe, never any pressure to play. Club is clean, staff are great. My only advice to single guys is to strike up conversation with couples, single women. Too many sit there and stare without chatting. Have fun."

Your welcome to show me the ropes some time he he

This on the left as you go up first lot of steps?

By *un_couple8178Couple  over a year ago

South Yorkshire

We are going on Saturday night great club.

I stay in the Travelodge in West Bromwich. Very cheap and only 4 miles away from the club.

This on the left as you go up first lot of steps? "

Yeah that's the bus stop xx

» Add a new message to this topic