FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Dare2swing

Dare2swing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi don’t know if posting in the right place on the forum but I’m hoping to attend dare2swing this Friday with a partner has anyone on here been there and can tell me a little more about it, as always going to new area and new club I’m a little nervous but can’t wait to go I’ve attended chams in the past having read the website for dare2 it’s noyhing like chams if you’ve been can you let me know (ladies) what you wore and what is acceptable to wear I was intending heels stockings and shortish dress would this be ok?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Anyone?

By *inkyChrissy99TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

Hi there, i have been a few times and its a nice club- the owners are friendly and welcoming specially to new people x

It has a variety of play areas and usually a decent amount of local people to chat and possibly play with.

Your outfit sounds sexy and similar to what i have worn and seen other women wesr wear so you shouldn't have a problem there.

Contact cherry if you have any doubts or queries shes lovely

I rang cherry earlier unfortunately I was in the phone when she rang back I love the look of the place

By *inkyChrissy99TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

"I rang cherry earlier unfortunately I was in the phone when she rang back I love the look of the place "

Yeah its nice especially when its warmish as the outside terrace ane hot tub is lovely

By *hant1lly_dreamzWoman  over a year ago

bristol

Dare to is a lovely club very friendly great atmosphere and plenty of play rooms. I attend this club both as a guest and I also host two events at the club because I liked it so much . Hope you have a great time if you do make it

» Add a new message to this topic