FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Quest

Quest

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rincess Fiona 76 OP   Woman  over a year ago

clitheroe

I’ve been to cupids maybe 6 or 7 times on my own and am wanting to perhaps try somewhere else (again on my own as even though it scares the shit out of me and I’m a nervous wreck I get a massive kick out of doing this by myself).

So I’m considering Quest in Leeds next weekend sometime - just wondered whether any single females could give their views as to going there on my own? And is it as good as cupids? I know everyone has their own views as to what is good but it does seem to have excellent reviews.

I’m maybe looking at either fri night or Sunday afternoon/night.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

There is a big social at Pandora’s on Saturday night, might be worth considering.

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham

Will quest also be showing EFL matches...

By *ik MMan  over a year ago

Lancashire

I used to rate Quest but after my last visit there (on a Sunday afternoon) I doubt very much that I’ll be returning.

Maybe you’d be ok on a Friday night as it’s a bit busier and there is security of sorts.

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

I’ve been to quest lots of times by myself and love it there. Great place and people

By *itch n BollockCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Well there's the problem you went on a Sunday afternoon the day couples spend with their families. Lol

Your best on a Friday or Saturday night.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think it would be more fun on a Friday night. It is smaller than Cupid’s and the staff are very friendly so I think you will feel very safe and looked after. Unlike Cupid’s you don’t have to dress down until you enter the play area.

By *ornyjtMan  over a year ago

Bradford

Get yourself to Quest next Sunday afternoon, I will look after you or we could go together. I’ve only been once and had to rush off but it’s a great place.

By *eordiesCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

We been to Quest many Sunday afternoons / evenings and we think that is the best day to go.

Last Sunday that we went to, a first time single girl came in and tho very nervous she had a great time !

Try it from about 6pm and if you don't like it then you have time left to go to another club same night. Be cheap entry for a single girl.

PM us if you'd like anymore info about the place.

By *rincess Fiona 76 OP   Woman  over a year ago

clitheroe

Thanks for all the responses. I’ve decided to go on the Saturday night.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I go on my own on Wednesday or Friday or Sunday. Saturdays are a bit too heavy on the couple front for me.

Generally there’s a mixture of people. It’s a small club but the staff will watch out for you.

» Add a new message to this topic