FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Townhouse newbies

Townhouse newbies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *people69 OP   Couple  over a year ago

liverpool

Can anyone suggest the best night for townhouse newbies to just observe and have fun together please? X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilacWoman  over a year ago

Cheshire

"Can anyone suggest the best night for townhouse newbies to just observe and have fun together please? X"

Hello, I'm the co-host of the Newbies night. Every Wednesday they have Newbies & Notsos. And once a month we have a Saturday Newbie special. Which happens to be this Saturday!

Any newbies will be given a tour of Townhouse and have the rules explained to them. There is the chance to ask any questions about the club or the swinging scene. My partner, Jester and I, then invite all the newbies to sit with us for a social in the lounge. We introduce everyone and also bring some of the regulars in to meet everyone.

Townhouse doesn't have an immediate dress down rule. So you can stay fully clothed on the ground floor all evening. If you want to go up to the play rooms, then you can dress down, have a little wander round and nosey and then if you want to play just the two of you privately, then we have private lockable bedrooms as well as the open play rooms. There is never any pressure to play and the regulars on Wednesday are totally used to Newbies, are a friendly bunch and will answer questions.

On Wednesdays we have the single guy membership induction. And single male members are welcome.

On Saturday Newbies night there is a restriction to 8 single guys (and they must be established members already) so it's a more couples and single ladies vibe.

If you have any questions, feel free to drop me a message or look at the event listed in the forum.

Lilac x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic