FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Watching without touching

Watching without touching

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ikeC81 OP   Man  over a year ago

harrow

i must say last weekend it was a pleasure to be treat as an adult by couples. I had the pleasure of watching a number of couples play.

Now a lot of couples moan that people touch without asking, and it's mainly single guys

I got close enough but not overly close, one couple invited me to join them in a room, another one said happy for you to watch but not touch and that was before I touched, and the last one said can you not cum on her but you can watch and wank. I said fine that is not a problem

Now whilst I maybe I could off played if a little bit more assertive, I was polite, non invasive and respectful of the couples requests. I enjoyed watching and wanking and they enjoyed the show and everyone was happy

If I can do it and talk to people as well everyone can, please try lads it's not hard really.

Now as a single guy I afterward thanked each couple for letting me watch and wank and also complimented them on the show.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

I haven`t had full sex in a club since my FWB left the scene (your know who that was Mike!) so now I`m "restricted" to voyeurism and the occasional hand/blow job! It`s not the end of the world if I don`t see anyone playing who I fancy watching either. The same thing applies at a naturist beach either as there`s usually a lady who likes to show her all whilst topping their tan up and is happy to be watched, probably getting a thrill doing it!

But you are dead right! Look, be guided by what they want and say thank you or if words aren`t necessary, a wink or a thumbs up to say thank you/good show/whatever!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Done like a true gentleman OP

Who said chivalry is dead, like a knight of yore, pork sword in hand.

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"i must say last weekend it was a pleasure to be treat as an adult by couples. I had the pleasure of watching a number of couples play.

Now a lot of couples moan that people touch without asking, and it's mainly single guys

I got close enough but not overly close, one couple invited me to join them in a room, another one said happy for you to watch but not touch and that was before I touched, and the last one said can you not cum on her but you can watch and wank. I said fine that is not a problem

Now whilst I maybe I could off played if a little bit more assertive, I was polite, non invasive and respectful of the couples requests. I enjoyed watching and wanking and they enjoyed the show and everyone was happy

If I can do it and talk to people as well everyone can, please try lads it's not hard really.

Now as a single guy I afterward thanked each couple for letting me watch and wank and also complimented them on the show.

"

That's good to hear and you are likely to be the one invited to play, if that's what the couple want, because you are respectful.

By *inups99Couple  over a year ago

manchester

We've done a couple of similar shows for appreciative watchers at a club and it's a pleasure to be able to show off my wife with a gent watching who knows how to behave and can make suggestions and sensible sexy comments.

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

Some people seem to get over excitable in clubs and make strange assumptions. Just because I'm having sex with one guy or a few guys, some guys seem to think that's the green light for them to play too. And annoyingly if I have to tell someone to stop, I've found all the other guys back away too, when in fact we might have invited some others into the action.

On Friday night at a club one guy was asked by me to move, because he sat right on the bed where we were playing, not leaving me space to move, and all the other guys watching left. then the same idiot joined our bed again and Sir had to ask him to move for a second time. The guy replied back really stroppy that he hadn't touched. This was exactly at the point Sir entered me for the first time that evening.

Very off putting.

When I saw the title, Westlife's tune - Flying Without Wings came into my head (this is not at all relevant).

Frankly I can't think of anything as un-erotic as touching or groping a lady without being invited to first.

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

"When I saw the title, Westlife's tune - Flying Without Wings came into my head (this is not at all relevant).

Frankly I can't think of anything as un-erotic as touching or groping a lady without being invited to first."

It's anazing the folk that offer themselves up for rejection

By *ozartCouple  over a year ago

newbury

We played in club recently and was petty quiet so we got a lot of attention most guys were real polite and didn't speak or touch , we went in sauna and good looking young guy joined us never said a word , m waved him over and we had some soft play , both guys coming

Then handsome guy chased us round whole club asking to touch constantly , we got in tub and he touched under s under water , and we ended up leaving

If he'd not been a pain he'd have got to play

Single guys take note ...,

harrow

Well actually there was a mff thresome happening as well and I had asked if ok to sit near bed, and I asked to sit near bed, one girl said fine but don't touch - not a problem

Anyway later on in to play when one girl was giving head to other the girl giving head was looking at me, giving me a look biting her lip and fingering girl which was bloody horny and it was like she had acknowledged I was there but was respectful that I hadn't touched

At the end, I finished of wanking and the other f watched me as I came, it just shows that you can still have fun without touching and being respectful and being acknowledged as well

harrow

"We played in club recently and was petty quiet so we got a lot of attention most guys were real polite and didn't speak or touch , we went in sauna and good looking young guy joined us never said a word , m waved him over and we had some soft play , both guys coming

Then handsome guy chased us round whole club asking to touch constantly , we got in tub and he touched under s under water , and we ended up leaving

If he'd not been a pain he'd have got to play

Single guys take note ..., "

He asked once and you said no, so tbh he should off left it at that and moved on

By *ozartCouple  over a year ago

newbury

He asked like ten times , if even accosted s in door to loo ,

Daft thing was she thought him good looking guy and would have happily let him play ??

By *roovytwoCouple  over a year ago

burnley

"i must say last weekend it was a pleasure to be treat as an adult by couples. I had the pleasure of watching a number of couples play.

"

Great post.It never ceases to amaze us that a significant number(certainly not all) seem to think that it's a "green light" even if we are playing between ourselves,never mind with someone else. They do shoot themselves in the foot really because as others have said....if they had behaved respectfully then they may have been invited,if not then,then at another time.

Respectful ,non pushy,polite....patient. No thank you means just that.

Even before the unsolicited touching it's the ones that get right up in your personal space that annoy me, yes by all means watch close by but I don't need your dick practically in my face

we haven't been touched yet but have had a few guys peter us for fun in clubs.

its all well and good discussing this on here but how many of the guilty cavemen guys actually read on the forum to take notice

"we haven't been touched yet but have had a few guys peter us for fun in clubs.

its all well and good discussing this on here but how many of the guilty cavemen guys actually read on the forum to take notice"

pester even, sorry peter

By *ardiffCoupleNJCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd/Rhyfelin

As a couple where Mrs enjoys having the attention of several guys, everything said so far is absolutely true.

Even when we are looking of guys to play we always end up inviting the non pushy ones, and as mentioned here that can sometimes mean overlooking the better looking guys.

It's an immediate turn off to both of us having a lapdog following us around and while yes we can tell them where to go it has a tendency to ruin the moment & means we leave early.

One more point, if we invite someone to join, J absolutely hates guys saying Thankyou.

Loves compliments, loves to hear that guys have enjoyed themselves, loves being told they hope to be able to join us again BUT hates Thankyou.

Feels it lowers the tone in some way.

Anyone else feel this way?

By *ink magnolia s yorksWoman  over a year ago

south yorkshire

If I were a man I'd be offended to think people thought I couldn't control myself enough not to touch. Same as all this cover up, dress midestly so you don't arouse men... most men are capable of controlling themselves x I've never minded being watched when playing as a couple. The being touched bit it's a bit much for me to be touched by several people on sort of a mental level.. in the same way I hate being jostled in crowded places x

By *iss SJWoman  over a year ago

Hull

I was wondering, if a single woman wanted to just wactch and not join in, would she have the same problem as the people who are on the bed ie men stood watching and wanking trying to touch her uninvited just because she's on her own? I've never been to a club but seen plenty of posts about guys watching on their own but not women.

» Add a new message to this topic