FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Vanilla Alternative Festival of Fun thank you's

Vanilla Alternative Festival of Fun thank you's

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *litterbabe OP   Woman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I just want to say a massive thank you to Jules, Scott and all of the team for providing such a fabulous memorable weekend at their festival.

Everybody seemed to be having a really amazing time, there was a great atmosphere, and it was really good to see friends new and old.

So a really big thank you from me, and here's to next year!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Watching game of thrones, can't move after such an amazing weekend.

Friday night it was light by the time we went to sleep and Saturday night wasn't much earlier.

We were lucky enough to get there Thursday and the partying didn't stop until the Sunday.

The whole thing was great. The atmosphere, sexy people and banter on the campsite made our festival so special. The group we were with we very much hope to see again soon you were all amazing.

Thank you to all the staff at the Va we know how hard you all worked. We thought it was all a great success.

The weather wasn't the most co-operative but it didn't slow anyone down!

Awesome just awesome.

Xxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It was our first FOF but we can't wait for next year. Meeting up with friends and making new ones..So thank you all for the hard work you put into the festival, we had a incredible time.

S n T x

By *hybloke67Man  over a year ago

ROMFORD

I just wanted to add my thanks to everyone who worked at the festival over the weekend.

They were non stop all weekend and as I said on another thread they worked their socks off all weekend.

Thank you so much for your hard work. xx

By *nvisible_manMan  over a year ago

TWICKENHAM

My first FOF and was really impressed how well things were organised, the facilities and the staff who seemingly effortlessly kept it going.

The foam party was just brilliant.

Well done everyone.

By *LUKCouple  over a year ago

Loughborough

The Festival gets better every year, we had an absolute blast. Still paying for it today mind

Massive Thank You to all the staff who pulled out all the stops to ensure everyone had an amazing time

i ache in all the best places! had a great weekend laughed and felt incredibly safe, free and liberated! roll on next year!

Thanks Jules and Scott! I had a great time!

By *ettyboop61Woman  over a year ago

St Neots

A very BIG thank you to all at VA for the great weekend...it's the first EVER festival I've been to and will be attending next year.......so looking forward to it but a bigger tent me thinks....backs killing me lol....x

Fully agree !!

Very well organised and brilliantly run !!

An awesome weekend of fun

Roll on next year !!!

So pleased to hear everyone had a great time.... It was such a fantastic weekend, loved catching up with all our lovely friends and making new ones. Such a great vibe this year

Jules, Scott and the VA team work tirelessly to make sure everyone has the best weekend and it certainly showed. You guys now need to go and have some sleep!

Hope to see lots of you at the club soon!

Paul the DJ and Kitten (barmaid!)

Xx

By *S42010Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Our first festival at the VA. Thanks to Scott and Jules for putting on a great weekend xx

So this was our first time at the Festival of Fun, and our very first trip to VA - what a beautiful venue and what a fantastic event.

We had such a great time and made loads of new friends.

Cheers guys

J and Michelle xx

By *lay PairCouple  over a year ago

Warrington

Our 2nd festival of Fun and this year and we remembered the poles so didn't rely on Jules and Scott to save our skins again.

A great party atmosphere and met lots of sexy friends old and new. Always do our best to keep in touch but do forget the fab names or get em wrong when we try to look them up to friend invite you.

As always a very tired Monday in work but smiling all the time on the memories which have been made with FAB friends.

By *orgeouslyyoursWoman  over a year ago

essex just looking around

Had an amazing time also . So much so Ive still got the emergency condom in its wrapper 0) .

So I may have been the worst swinger in site but that was because I was having such a great Time dancing and chatting ! just forgot!!

The VA team are a credit to the club and the scene. Very rarely will you ever see owners so hands on cleaning toilets poledancing serving drinks and chatting to everyone with big smiles on their faces in one day.

It was great to come back after all these years . The club goes from strength to strength..

Give yourselves a pat on the back. or more .. well desrved xx

This was our 2nd time at FoF, 1st time camping!!

Had a brilliant time despite the rain which I am guessing spoiled the fun orgainised for during the day which had been on previous years (Miss N went year before Sat Afternoon) Was great to catch up with friends and meet new ones too!!

Was great to see such a large number getting involved in the themes this year, the various outfits were awesome!

We are both tired and broken but in a good way!

Well organised event by Jules, Scott, Daks and the team, looking forward to next year!!

By *errysMan  over a year ago

milton keynes and kent

This event was amazing.

So well organised and managed.

Thankyou Jules and scott and the team behind it.

By *r n Mrs SCouple  over a year ago

Binfield plus we love to travel

WOW....is an understatement...our first visit to the club and we are so pleased it was the Festival of Fun...We had a fantastic weekend and would like to thank Jules, Scott and their Team who obviously worked so hard to ensure all us sexy people had the best weekend of the year!

Great to see old friends and make some new ones too! Everyone was so nice and the atmosphere was electric...

The Foam Party was a 1st too...loved it!

It's an amazing venue and the club is awesome, can't wait til FOF 2018...but we will definitely be a paying a few more visits before then...

Thanks again....

By *LACK10INCHMan  over a year ago

Bedfont, Feltham

A huge thanks and well done to Jules, Scott, Dax and the rest of the team for all their hard work and putting on a brilliant festival. It was your attention to the little things as well as making sure everybody was well looked after which made your festival a roarng success.

Again Thank you and Well done. Im there next year!

What a fantastic weekend, great people , great club , and so much hard work from Jules, Scott and their staff to ensure everything ran smoothly . It was my birthday on the Friday , thank you to all those that joined in the celebrations!! It was our first FoF, but definitely won't be our last . Roll on FoF 2018 !!

C & N xxx

Jules and Scotts work again created the FUN. Well done to all who helped them cater for all who attended.

By *oxylady999Woman  over a year ago

Midlands and Guildford

My first time at the Festival of Fun which was brilliant catching up with friends and making new ones.

It was obvious that so much organisation, time and effort has gone in.

I really enjoyed the foam party.

Thank you.

I will be back next year

By *oxylady999Woman  over a year ago

Midlands and Guildford

[Removed by poster at 08/08/17 18:22:55]

» Add a new message to this topic