FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Avoiding people at clubs

Avoiding people at clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *emi2017 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Nottingham

I am probably just being dramatic as there is security at all the clubs. Having never been to a club but umming and ahhing about going since my last profile so for over a year, I find it so frustrating finding an event that is close, feesable, of interest and good for the calendar BUT then I see in forum comments that people (with who I've had abusive messages from or bad socials with because they either haven't been respectful or turned bad when the feeling to continue wasn't mutual) are going to the same event.

This makes me too uncomfortable to go to the event as I don't want to see them or have them see me should I choose to play.

Is this the same for anyone else or am I just unlucky or being dramatic? As a single female I wouldn't feel comfortable going alone with these people there if I was part of a couple or going with people I knew then maybe it would be different as I wouldn't have another barrier from them as well as security.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eneathTheDiamondSkyWoman  over a year ago

East Anglia

Listening to your instinct is important. If you think you'd be at risk, don't go.

But if it's more about the awkwardness, could you find a man you like and trust from here to go with you as a friend? Lots of men seem keen to be accompanied to a club for their first time. You could keep an eye out for each other and keep touching base.

Finally, some clubs seem much more robust about enforcing rules about no-means-no. Check reviews to see if you'd have the club's support if you were being hassled.

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

I would say no means no

Also if you play with them one night, it doesn't always mean you will play with them again

A simple no thank you goes a long way

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

We have had a couple of minor run ins at clubs and so far since the disagreements, we have ignored each other, no problems...

Most people are going for a fun night out and don't want to spoil it...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sad to hear that people are being so abusive that it's putting others of attending a club! I can only speak from experience but I know Chamilions do not put up with that behavior neither would some of their other guests!! Personally I can't stand bully's!!!

Go to a respectable club, check out its feedback and choose one that seems right for you. Any issues don't be afraid to inform the owners / bar staff!

By *elma and ShaggyCouple  over a year ago

Bedworth

Most clubs are not what you would call small. They are well staffed and look after single ladies. If there is someone going that you would rather not interact with then just ignore them, that is IF you see them which with the size of some clubs you probably won't.

"I am probably just being dramatic as there is security at all the clubs. Having never been to a club but umming and ahhing about going since my last profile so for over a year, I find it so frustrating finding an event that is close, feesable, of interest and good for the calendar BUT then I see in forum comments that people (with who I've had abusive messages from or bad socials with because they either haven't been respectful or turned bad when the feeling to continue wasn't mutual) are going to the same event.

This makes me too uncomfortable to go to the event as I don't want to see them or have them see me should I choose to play.

Is this the same for anyone else or am I just unlucky or being dramatic? As a single female I wouldn't feel comfortable going alone with these people there if I was part of a couple or going with people I knew then maybe it would be different as I wouldn't have another barrier from them as well as security. "

From looking at the other posts tiuve started we'd say that you're being dramatic. Sorry

By *andJCouple  over a year ago

fun town

You may need to check with the club your looking at attending allow under 25's in aswell as some clubs only allow over 25

By *dores blackmenWoman  over a year ago

incognito mode ;-)

As a single woman your probably feeling apprehensive about the unknown

As for avoiding people,clubs are quite big,I avoid people all the time

I go to enjoy myself socializing and play,having previous issues with someone doesn't stop me from going anywhere I want to

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Why not just arrange to go with someone or a couple then? You're young and sexy you're not going to be short of offers

Have the maturity and class to avoid drama, rise above it, don't be drawn into making a scene.

Clubs or events are busy and giving one or two people an understated wide berth is really easy and no-one else ever need sense an undertone of atmosphere.

Hissy fits and diva antics ruin the night for everyone and are jolly uncomfortable to watch.

Just focus on people other than those you would rather not converse with - pretty simple.

» Add a new message to this topic