FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Pandora

Pandora

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Right here it is folks we been to pandora today this club is huge enormous bigger than night club's in York would not like to foot the bill on this place yes needs investment they got some of it right and parts need looking at but that's only come from buying into place us as a swinging community can do this. We can see where there going with this and if they get it right which we hope they do it's going to be a world beater 1st thing comes to mind is when they hold a party wot a night that's going to be with that many swingers in one place yes can see why some people say there's lots of health and safety issues but it's only been open for just over a week lots and lots of potential not going to say it's for everyone but just open you're eyes and at least give this club a try and you might might see the potential get pass the little things and then you could also see the bigger picture

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Agree I went Friday night x

By *ensual and sexyCouple  over a year ago

Luton

We agree. Nice staff and huge venue with lots of potential.

By *inkySlinkyCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

We are going tonight (Friday)

Sally

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

We are going to have a look this week too. Not planning to play given the reports so far but just a curiosity peak.

Izabela and I went last night. Although we didn't play we were impressed with the place. As some people have stated it is far from the finished article but the potential the place has is staggering. We are regular visitors to Quest and love the place. What we do like is that both clubs are poles apart (pardon the pun) so it shouldn't be too difficult for them both to Co exist.

We couldn't believe how quick the night went. We arrived at 9:30 and before we knew it we,along with 8 others were enjoying Jagger bombs in the the jacuzzi as the 2am lights came on.

Super night and will definitely be returning

Sounded like I missed. Out.....was offered to meet someone in quest next week but it will cost me £60 admission apparently ...includes membership assuming..

How much is it in here for a single gentleman ?

» Add a new message to this topic