FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Pandora's New Club Leeds

Pandora's New Club Leeds

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inkySlinky OP   Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

Anyone going to the opening night on Friday?

Sally

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

Leeds

Or Saturday?

By *ammerLeedsMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Possibly going Saturday depending on the single man price. Don't fancy taking out a membership up front without at least one visit.

By *eedsasiansCouple  over a year ago

leeds

Where is it in leeds

Leeds

"Where is it in leeds"

Legard Way Armley

Leeds

"Possibly going Saturday depending on the single man price. Don't fancy taking out a membership up front without at least one visit."

Every Saturday is couples only.

Sally

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

"Possibly going Saturday depending on the single man price. Don't fancy taking out a membership up front without at least one visit.

Every Saturday is couples only.

Sally"

We are 50/50.

We are thinking of going on Saturday, just hoping for some positive feedback from the Friday night attendees that it's not as unprepared as the website.

By *liexpressMan  over a year ago

Hartlepool

yes

By *uriousTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Hoping to go tonight but not sure if we need to book in beforehand???

In your bed

"Hoping to go tonight but not sure if we need to book in beforehand???"

As a couple you don't need to book, but you can download and fill out the membership form beforehand to save you doing it on the door.

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

Just recieved an email back from the owners. No drinks licence yet so you can take your own booze

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Going tonight x

We might give it a go tomorrow night depending on the feedback it gets tonight lol

"Just recieved an email back from the owners. No drinks licence yet so you can take your own booze "

Having previously been disappointed on a last minute failure to open, this makes me slightly concerned that I'm having deja vu. Lets hope the Pandora owners have the honesty and integrity to let visitors know what is going on with sufficient notice.

Leeds

Why don't the owners set up a profile on here to promote the club and also pass on messages like "bring your own booze tonight" ?

Sally

By *inkySeeKinkyDoWoman  over a year ago

'tween PontyCarlo & CasVegas in West Yorks

I'm unexpectedly free tonight so might give it a whirl x

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Can't wait to hear the feedback.

By *arah_11TV/TS  over a year ago

Yeadon/Leeds

I can't find a website? Seems like an odd name as when you search it's all about bracelets and charms!

Leeds

Try Pandora's in Armley Leeds.

Or google

Pandora swingers club armley

Yeadon/Leeds

Thanks! It looks huge

Leeds

Careful parking etc as it's a less than desirable area....

Yeadon/Leeds

Yep, I know the area a little. But now live in York...

The club kindly responded to my email and have confirmed that you can bring a bottle in lieu of the finalisation of their liquor licence.

can trannys go to the club and when

By *hite SnakeMan  over a year ago

leeds

"Careful parking etc as it's a less than desirable area...."

The area is what it is not the best not the worst. Its not so long ago that the car dealers next to Quest had most of their cars stolen that doesn't seem to have had an impact on attendance.

Leeds

"Careful parking etc as it's a less than desirable area....

The area is what it is not the best not the worst. Its not so long ago that the car dealers next to Quest had most of their cars stolen that doesn't seem to have had an impact on attendance."

I suppose one has to be careful anywhere these days leaving cars parked

By *ruity2sumCouple  over a year ago

york

Yes definitely give it a try ..

It states on the website there is CCTV covered car parking

In your bed

I guess that means bring your own booze on Saturday too?

Leeds

I am suprised that Pandora didn't message everyone who has given Quest a review, advertising their new club. 500+ people who are very likely to be customers. Sally

"We are thinking of going on Saturday, just hoping for some positive feedback from the Friday night attendees that it's not as unprepared as the website. "

The website is atrocious!!!! I have to say it's really put me off!!!!

Looks a bit grubby... as in could do with a good scrub. Will be interesting to hear reviews... could be lovely

By *azloz3739Couple  over a year ago

barnsley

We were going to try tonight but as stated on this thread they seem to have taken photos before it was finished plus noticed what we think is an error. Male male couples are allowed in on couples night???? Change of plan we off to quest. We'll wait for the reviews as well. Xxxx

We went tonight, the place will be amazing and has such massive potential, it is huge and will be one of the best clubs in the country without doubt. BUT It is only 60% finished. We were happy to pay the membership but felt £30 entry for a 60% Finnished club was a bit much and we had a word with the owner who offered us a full refund. We were happy to pay the membership and £10 entry. If you are thinking of going I would say go, pay your membership and offer to pay £10 entry until it is finished. Then it will be well worth it.

By *andAukCouple  over a year ago

leeds

"We went tonight, the place will be amazing and has such massive potential, it is huge and will be one of the best clubs in the country without doubt. BUT It is only 60% finished. We were happy to pay the membership but felt £30 entry for a 60% Finnished club was a bit much and we had a word with the owner who offered us a full refund. We were happy to pay the membership and £10 entry. If you are thinking of going I would say go, pay your membership and offer to pay £10 entry until it is finished. Then it will be well worth it."

Great feedback guys , did they have any dates for completion ? Think we'll still have to give it a trip though.

Thanks for the feedback shame it's not finished hopefully the profits from this weekend will go into the work needed

In your bed

"We went tonight, the place will be amazing and has such massive potential, it is huge and will be one of the best clubs in the country without doubt. BUT It is only 60% finished. We were happy to pay the membership but felt £30 entry for a 60% Finnished club was a bit much and we had a word with the owner who offered us a full refund. We were happy to pay the membership and £10 entry. If you are thinking of going I would say go, pay your membership and offer to pay £10 entry until it is finished. Then it will be well worth it."

Thanks for the feedback, not sure they will offer £10 entry on mass once they realise that everyone is asking for it.

Would your report have been as positive if you had not got the refund?

We went tonight and had a good chat to the owner

It's his first vernture into club ownership . He freely admits the building work is not finished but will be very soon

As has been said it's 60-70 % finished but he has been let down by builders who had promised it it would be done by today

So what does he do ? Delay the opening or open not fully finished ? He chose the latter as he didn't want to piss people off who were expecting the opening

It's a massive club , loads of playrooms etc on many floors

It has the potential to be one of the best in the country once they finish it and get more organised

Give them a chance , it's a work in progress but won't take long to finish

They know the timetable needs sorting etc just give them a bit of time

We played tonight in one of the rooms , still had a good fun night ! Theo's will be mega once it's all up and running in a few months

Manchester

Had the best night ever in a sex club without actually having sex! Met some great people, and had a really fun night, but this place is 2 months away from being ready unfortunately. For now it's a bit like a 1980's sofa warehouse. Fingers crossed it gets finished as it is massive and it will be lots of fun

Yeadon/Leeds

I think I would have waited for building work to be finished, or have been up front about it. Must be a challenge picking the write date to open. I hope it's not a one man band!

I was thinking about going Sunday

In your bed

"Had the best night ever in a sex club without actually having sex! Met some great people, and had a really fun night, but this place is 2 months away from being ready unfortunately. For now it's a bit like a 1980's sofa warehouse. Fingers crossed it gets finished as it is massive and it will be lots of fun"

What would you say still remains to be done to get it to the finished article?

Well it certainly was a gamble for them to open last night, not sure it will have achieved what they expected from it.

The club is massive, far bigger than anything around by far. Not sure whether this is too adventurous or not as it’s going to take a lot of filling to make it not look dead. There is a hell of a lot of work to do to get finished, a couple a months may be optimistic, they’ve been at it nearly a year and are 60% done so chances are it will be a long time off finished. The sensible thing to do would be to partition some of temporary and concentrate on finishing the main stuff.

Guys this is going to be a good club if it gets finished but it’s curently not far from being a building site.

"We went tonight, the place will be amazing and has such massive potential, it is huge and will be one of the best clubs in the country without doubt. BUT It is only 60% finished. We were happy to pay the membership but felt £30 entry for a 60% Finnished club was a bit much and we had a word with the owner who offered us a full refund. We were happy to pay the membership and £10 entry. If you are thinking of going I would say go, pay your membership and offer to pay £10 entry until it is finished. Then it will be well worth it.

Thanks for the feedback, not sure they will offer £10 entry on mass once they realise that everyone is asking for it.

Would your report have been as positive if you had not got the refund?

"

The review would have been the same but I would have stated that £30 entry was too dear when it was difficult to find somewhere to sit or play that was not covered in plasterboard dust.

In my opinion there is a good 4 weeks work to get it done.

"Had the best night ever in a sex club without actually having sex! Met some great people, and had a really fun night, but this place is 2 months away from being ready unfortunately. For now it's a bit like a 1980's sofa warehouse. Fingers crossed it gets finished as it is massive and it will be lots of fun

What would you say still remains to be done to get it to the finished article? "

Too much to list to be honest. They must have spent a fortune on the place. As others have said if they partitioned some of it off and concentrated on 4 or 5 playrooms it would be a good start.

In your bed

"Had the best night ever in a sex club without actually having sex! Met some great people, and had a really fun night, but this place is 2 months away from being ready unfortunately. For now it's a bit like a 1980's sofa warehouse. Fingers crossed it gets finished as it is massive and it will be lots of fun

What would you say still remains to be done to get it to the finished article?

Too much to list to be honest. They must have spent a fortune on the place. As others have said if they partitioned some of it off and concentrated on 4 or 5 playrooms it would be a good start. "

Thanks, that does seem to be a sensible approach. Start small and develop into something more as the months and years progress. Really appreciate the reviews.

It will be be amazing when it's done !!

Plenty of playrooms, plenty of scenarios and different beds etc

It will be the place to be , could be top 3 in the country

Manchester

"....could be top 3 in the country"

It might benefit from a more discrete entrance that isn't on the main road with prominent signage in that case

Fully agree with that !!!

I think there's a lot of learning to be done by the owner , things will change , theme nights , opening times etc . At the moment he has built the website himself but knows a pro site is needed in time , there is still loads to be done but it will be great once it's ready , it's just not ready yet

Would you say it is worth a visit yet or would you give it another couple of months to be finished?

Is the pool/jacuzzi area nice and finished or still work to be done on this?

Do like the wet areas haha

Look and jacuzzi are finished very well

Personally I'd give it another 4-6 weeks before we go back , to give them time to finish it !

By *andS33Couple  over a year ago

Yorkshire

We went last night and left after an hour. Agree with previous comments that it could be really good once it's finished, they have tried to do too much at once. Should have left the second floor closed off and concentrated on a smaller area.

The place is a building site, after we looked around we said it wasn't fit for playing in. Everything is covered in a layer of dust from the ongoing work, there were tools and building materials laid around. Health and safety hazards everywhere, really shouldn't be open to the public.

Staff are nice, seem friendly and welcoming and didn't take offence when offered feedback. Also think they should take all the sofas from the wet area and replace with more appropriate plastic poolside seating, still confused why there was a dining table in the wet area between the jacuzzi and pool haha

Look ??? I mean pool !!

Was thinking about going tonight but not so sure now. Maybe be best leaving it a few weeks

By all means go tonight but be prepared for it not being finished !!

You can still walk round and get a feel for the place

We played last night as we went with friends

Manchester

"....We played last night as we went with friends "

Damn you! We were going to sneak upstairs to christen the club first then saw you coming down!

By *amesnplanesMan  over a year ago

Swords and Dublin

I asked the chap who fitted the pool and the jacuzzi to turn on the air blower/ spa pump in the tub.

I got this random glazed look and was told "not ready, 85% complete"

Needless to say I didnt dare get wet. If the blower and hard kit isn't fitted correctly, how can I be certain the water chemistry is safe?

Once finished the club has the potential to be one or the biggest and best in the UK.

Only time will tell.

By *amesnplanesMan  over a year ago

Swords and Dublin

The pool felt cool last night. The tub is warm, but no jets work nor does the air blower.

Bring a straw

"Would you say it is worth a visit yet or would you give it another couple of months to be finished?

Is the pool/jacuzzi area nice and finished or still work to be done on this?

Do like the wet areas haha

"

This club has massive potential...MASSIVE...

I went with a group of friends & we all were of the same opinion that it could easily be the best club in the UK by far. It needs a lot of work to finish it off & is a good 3 months away from that.

Very ballsey of the owner to open now but maybe he needs the income to actually fund the completion, I'm not sure. Needs a darn good clean & unfinished rooms need closing off.

Would be a great place to hold mass socials as the bar & social area is huge & if they put on good theme nights the place would be buzzing & you'd not sweat your tits off wearing PVC/leather as it's well ventilated (not including unfinished rooms etc).

I am very excited about this club, it could be epic, I'll be watching it closely & will absolutely be going back in around 2 months to see what progression has taken place.

Let's just hope it all comes together

does it have a dark room

"does it have a dark room"

Yes, it has more than one

"This club has massive potential...MASSIVE...

I went with a group of friends & we all were of the same opinion that it could easily be the best club in the UK by far. It needs a lot of work to finish it off & is a good 3 months away from that.

Very ballsey of the owner to open now but maybe he needs the income to actually fund the completion, I'm not sure. Needs a darn good clean & unfinished rooms need closing off.

Would be a great place to hold mass socials as the bar & social area is huge & if they put on good theme nights the place would be buzzing & you'd not sweat your tits off wearing PVC/leather as it's well ventilated (not including unfinished rooms etc).

I am very excited about this club, it could be epic, I'll be watching it closely & will absolutely be going back in around 2 months to see what progression has taken place.

"

Spot on. Massive social are. In time it will be fantastic

"This club has massive potential...MASSIVE...

Spot on. Massive social are. In time it will be fantastic "

Yes let's just hope it all comes together

By * and RoxCouple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Anybody know whether you can be clothed in the smoking room?

We was going this eve but not sure if it is not finished but hey could be a building site fetish better take my hard hat lol

"Anybody know whether you can be clothed in the smoking room?

We was going this eve but not sure if it is not finished but hey could be a building site fetish better take my hard hat lol "

We were fully clothed when we went for a ciggie. The smoking room is tiny and the fan is not working yet. It needs to be 2 or 3 times bigger

Blackpool

They are very popular rooms and great place for talking to new people so needs to be big lilx

Thanks for response is anybody going this eve?

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

" The smoking room is tiny and the fan is not working yet. It needs to be 2 or 3 times bigger"

If the fan us not working, they are probably breaking the rules that allow them to have a smoking room, and they risk alienating sensitive non-smokers... I know that we find the smell offensive

By *eedsandyMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Given that the opening hours as stated on their website are in breach of the planning permission, then they are in danger of enforcement action from the Council.

The planning permission allow Monday to Thursday, and Sundays - 7pm until Midnight, and Friday and Saturday - 7pm until 2am.

Given the current apparent state of the property, they may have some issues obtaining a Premises Licence, in order to sell alcohol. Given what they say about membership, I doubt that they will be entitled to a Club Premises Certificate.

"They are very popular rooms and great place for talking to new people so needs to be big lilx

Thanks for response is anybody going this eve?"

. Was going go tonight but reading through posts on this forum post think going leave it for a month. Hopefully be finished then. Heading to la chambre now instead

Blackpool

Have we got a jobs worth lol

I'm sure they have it in hand m8

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Have we got a jobs worth lol

I'm sure they have it in hand m8"

I assume you're talking to me... no I'm not a Jobs-worth, my job has nothing to do with smoking rooms, fans or clubs. I'm just expressing my opinion. The last thing that a new club needs is for someone from "licensing" to deciding that they're breaking the law and closing them down.

Cal

Leeds

Which is pretty likely, given that the plans to open the club were unpopular in the local area, and that the strict opening times were to protect the local residents.

Leeds

"Which is pretty likely, given that the plans to open the club were unpopular in the local area, and that the strict opening times were to protect the local residents."

'Protect' ??

Leeds

Read the report

http://democracy.leeds.gov.uk/documents/s149104/5%20-%2016%2003208.pdf

Blackpool

Talking to Leeds lad for clarity

Blackpool

Leeds Andy sorry for clarity

I G that is who is messaging for clarity lol

I agree maybe discount at present may help to start

Leeds

I don't think a discount is the way forward.

Frankly is it worth anything at the moment, when people are saying that the hot tub isn't working, or that there is plaster dust everywhere and it's too dirty to sit down?

Hardly a fun night out!

It should remain closed until it is ready to be launched, because at the moment it is putting people off, who may never return.

And without being all jobsworth about things, if they are already in breach of planning permission, are there going to be issues with the council and local residents, and local councillors, and the church who didn't want it there in the first place? If so, will there be any problems for members?

And if they are careless in relation to the planning permission and with members' safety in relation to workmens' tools that are apparently lying around, and in relation to cleaning, are they really interested in members' safety?

By *exyusMan  over a year ago

halifax

does it have a website as can't find anything - surely advertising its open etc?

Blackpool

Any planning issues is for them to deal with not us and I'm sure they will have it in hand

But you maybe right about opening to soon it might have been better wait a week but we don't know their circumstance and sure that facilitates needs money to pay for it it's not free neither are business rates which I can imagine LCC will do well out of lol

Hey Thier giving it ago and mistakes will be made its how they deal with them and hopefully they will.

By *v_heatherTV/TS  over a year ago

Leeds

It is possible they have agreed different opening times since the orginal planning application (the opening hours were their proposals rather than imposed by the Council)

I can think of other clubs that opened before they were properly ready and had a rocky first few weeks but have done OK since.

In Leeds night of 16th may have to see if it's open, sounds like it could be good when finished

"In Leeds night of 16th may have to see if it's open, sounds like it could be good when finished "

I'd like to think they will be sorted by 16th may next year !!

Lol maybe I should have used a comma

By *uttyandbeeCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

"Lol maybe I should have used a comma "
or maybe you should have just said which month i dont know what im doing next week never mind next may lol

Oh I am clearly rubbish

I will try again, I'm going to be in Leeds overnight 16th August in the year of our lord two thousand and seventeen I may have to have a look at the club lol

Leeds

"Oh I am clearly rubbish

I will try again, I'm going to be in Leeds overnight 16th August in the year of our lord two thousand and seventeen I may have to have a look at the club lol

"

That may not be the best day for a straight man like you to visit the club as it is men only on a Wednesday.

Sally

Oh ok thanks for letting me know lol, Alternative plans then xxx

Leeds

Did anyone go on Saturday night? Looking forward to reading some reviews.

Sally

By *asteregg01Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

I notice that they have registered a profile now.

Leeds

And judging by who's just looked at my profile, they're obviously keeping an eye on this thread.

So for their benefit, i'll just say i'm looking forward to trying out the club, however, i dont want to spend a friday night ( as i m not allowed on saturday night) avoiding the tools, dust covered sofas or unfinished areas of the club.

If im going to spend my money, i want to come out to a finished club, and enjoy the experience.

On a side note: if the club is now open. When are they actually going to work on the club?

Mondays only, when they're closed? Or will they have workmen in when customers are there?

Leeds

Looking at their website I see that they have now revised their entry fees for August. Free for couples and single ladies, £20 men.

Sally

We are really looking forward to going back when the work is done. If they are going to stay open during the next few weeks to try and earn a bit of money they need to have just a few rooms done and close the rest off and when it Is all done they should do a proper grand opening party weekend with discount admission. We really hope people will give it a chance as it has the potential to be a top club.

Blackpool

Thats good obviously listening to people we spoke to a couple in Quest last night who went to pandora and suggested points to them before leaving to quest.

They said it has great potential when things ironed out!

[Removed by poster at 30/07/17 13:13:47]

I will deffinatly be visiting when things settle down really does sound like it could be a great venue, give the guy a chance as said in recent posts it's his first club venture mistakes will be made and do hope he changes sat from couples only to couples and single ladies, its the norm for all clubs xx ... mrs here

By *eordiesCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

If the place is as big as people are describing, then I'd suggest they will have to do what Xtasia does, ie have nights where they combining swinging with say rock music or urban music or Ibiza tunes.

A big club can feel strange when there is only a few people in. There are a few clubs in the NW where you'll be lucky to see 50 people in on a Saturday night, but as they are smaller it don't feel too bad.

50 people in a big space could feel deserted.

Quite a few clubs tend to do Saturday as couples and single females only, not seen one that is couples only. From a purely selfish point we like single guys so won't be going on a sat. Should maybe look at the other club in Leeds and do a mixed Saturday when the other club does couples only once a month. Just an idea.

In your bed

"Quite a few clubs tend to do Saturday as couples and single females only, not seen one that is couples only. From a purely selfish point we like single guys so won't be going on a sat. Should maybe look at the other club in Leeds and do a mixed Saturday when the other club does couples only once a month. Just an idea."

I was thinking the same, alternative weekends to quest will mean that both clubs cater to different markets on Saturday's.

I can see the temptation to stick with couples only as up north most clubs allow single men on Saturdays. It's a tricky balance to judge.

By *oxesMan  over a year ago

Southend, Essex

Is this club open during the week?

Leeds

Yes. Just closed Mondays. Look at their website.

Sally

By *ootballFlowerCouple  over a year ago

Ollerton

Do they still only have male and female changing rooms and no couples changing rooms?

"Do they still only have male and female changing rooms and no couples changing rooms?

"

Yes, the cement mixer separates them hahahah

I've just driven past the place as I'm not too far away from it.

I cannot believe they've got a huge Pandora Swimgers sign on the building looking over the main road.. I'm pretty sure most people would like a discreet location instead of everyone in Leeds knowing what the building is for.

"And judging by who's just looked at my profile, they're obviously keeping an eye on this thread.

So for their benefit, i'll just say i'm looking forward to trying out the club, however, i dont want to spend a friday night ( as i m not allowed on saturday night) avoiding the tools, dust covered sofas or unfinished areas of the club.

If im going to spend my money, i want to come out to a finished club, and enjoy the experience.

On a side note: if the club is now open. When are they actually going to work on the club?

Mondays only, when they're closed? Or will they have workmen in when customers are there?"

Hunky men in hard hats...you wish

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Quite a few clubs tend to do Saturday as couples and single females only, not seen one that is couples only. From a purely selfish point we like single guys so won't be going on a sat. Should maybe look at the other club in Leeds and do a mixed Saturday when the other club does couples only once a month. Just an idea."

it does fell like they have certainly missed a trick there with the saturday situation... plus a chance to broaden their potential base....

they have a chance to be inovative.. not just follow a lead and have a chance to cater to other people... for example... doing the couples only thing on alternate fridays as not everyone does saturday....

but it does feel like they have fallen into stereotypes a bit.....

also gestures of goodwill are always welcome, but still charging single guys 20 pounds does feel a bit of profiteering when everyone else is getting in for nowt...

On the other hand if they charged anything less than £20 they risk it been over run by single males which will be off putting and could attract a distasteful crowd. Perhaps membership shouldn't apply to your first visit. What are you actually paying membership for, you don't know until you have a look around yourself and then decide if it's something you'd like to be a member of.

"Quite a few clubs tend to do Saturday as couples and single females only, not seen one that is couples only. From a purely selfish point we like single guys so won't be going on a sat. Should maybe look at the other club in Leeds and do a mixed Saturday when the other club does couples only once a month. Just an idea.

it does fell like they have certainly missed a trick there with the saturday situation... plus a chance to broaden their potential base....

they have a chance to be inovative.. not just follow a lead and have a chance to cater to other people... for example... doing the couples only thing on alternate fridays as not everyone does saturday....

also gestures of goodwill are always welcome, but still charging single guys 20 pounds does feel a bit of profiteering when everyone else is getting in for nowt..."

Blackpool

Not profiteering as they are not a charity!

Its simple you do not have a club without couples, unless your are a gay club so unfortunately singles have to pay for the privilege, I G was a single for years and had no problems with having to pay.

Southend, Essex

"Quite a few clubs tend to do Saturday as couples and single females only, not seen one that is couples only. From a purely selfish point we like single guys so won't be going on a sat. Should maybe look at the other club in Leeds and do a mixed Saturday when the other club does couples only once a month. Just an idea.

also gestures of goodwill are always welcome, but still charging single guys 20 pounds does feel a bit of profiteering when everyone else is getting in for nowt..."

At 20pounds I'm not complaining as most clubs round me in easy distance to get to ask for 60 pounds.

leeds

It's not unreasonable after all you don't have to go.

Leeds

It's definitely worth a visit. We went last night and it is so much better than it looks on the website. We were very impressed.

Sally

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"I am suprised that Pandora didn't message everyone who has given Quest a review, advertising their new club. 500+ people who are very likely to be customers. Sally"

Cause they'd get done for spamming.....

Blackpool

When is anybody going hopefully we can join x

Leeds

"When is anybody going hopefully we can join x"

We are going Friday evening with a few friends. You are very welcome to join us.

Sally

By *ose CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

We went on opening night and as others have said it's not finished. The main room was very dusty with tools left around and the locker numbers/locks laid out on a table. The pool area looked nice. The sauna was on but with no door or window And the locker rooms will be like a high end gym when they're done.

There are too many sofas in the main room and it's decorated a bit like a 1970s living room and had a strange contrast to some of the glass and steel features. The pool table is situated a bit out of the way so players won't disturb people walking by (which is great). There will be 16 playrooms when it's done with different themes and a very impressive cinema room.

The downside as others have mentioned is that it wasn't finished (lightswtiches hanging off the walls, locker rooms unfinished (with a guy having a go at me when I asked why the female locker room smelt of smoke and he told me because he was smoking, while putting the locks on the doors!) Plaster board still showing on the stairs etc. etc.)

I agree with others that when it's done, and if he can fill it, it will be amazing but we're unlikely to go back before Christmas (unless people say it's done). I honestly don't see how he'll get it finished while it's open.

Personally I would have work from the bottom up. Get the ground floor completely finished so at least people can socialise, then move onto the playrooms on the 1st floor and then finalise the playrooms on the 2nd floor but close each floor until it's finished!!

With regard to opening, I can't understand why they're closed on a Monday when Quest is also closed on a Monday! I'd also like to see single men being allowed on a Saturday (perhaps once a month when they can't go to Quest) at least then you can have a choice. I also can't see that we'll ever go on a Sunday (it closes so early!) and I wouldn't want to leave there then pay again for Quest till midnight. If the planning restrictions are so strict for a Sunday then perhaps close on that day and open Monday?!

Blackpool

When is anybody going hopefully we can join x

Leeds

Rose Couple - I think that yours is a well thought out review with some good points. We went on the following Sunday and a lot of work you mention had been completed and everything was very clean with no dust at all. I think the owners have been fair in reducing the prices for August. A couples membership for £10 then free admission is a great offer. I hope people go and look at the club for themselves as it has a lot of potential.

Sally

We're thinking of going tonight. Is the bar going to be open or do you take your own drinks for now?

Leeds

"We're thinking of going tonight. Is the bar going to be open or do you take your own drinks for now? "

The bar is selling soft drinks but the club doesn't have a licence yet so bring your own and Pandora will provide glasses and ice.

Sally

By *imply DifferentCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

We are thinking of going but unsure from the website.

By *an and wifeyCouple  over a year ago

n lincs

Think we might have to visit in august if we get some free time. Don't get to clubs enough

Think where going to go Saturday night after Bradford social. Messaged owners earlier got told club has changed a lot since last Friday and it's finished apart from a few little jobs. Excited to see what it's like now and great opening offer as well

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

"We are thinking of going on Saturday, just hoping for some positive feedback from the Friday night attendees that it's not as unprepared as the website.

The website is atrocious!!!! I have to say it's really put me off!!!!"

I agree. Looks terrible on pics!

Leeds

"

I agree. Looks terrible on pics!"

We went Sunday and when you are there it really does look far better than on the website. Definitely needs new photos.

Sally

"does it have a dark room

Yes, it has more than one "

Is that because the lights haven't been fitted yet?

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

"We are thinking of going on Saturday, just hoping for some positive feedback from the Friday night attendees that it's not as unprepared as the website.

I agree. Looks terrible on pics!"

Funniest thing I read was "looks like an 80s discount sofa store". A dusty one at that. Lol.

"When is anybody going hopefully we can join x"
we going sat after bradford social x

Southend, Essex

"

I agree. Looks terrible on pics!

We went Sunday and when you are there it really does look far better than on the website. Definitely needs new photos.

Sally "

maybe a classic case of get pro photograher to do it and not yuorself

Defo on the to-do list when that way and find Jane .....

By *inky pipe cleanerMan  over a year ago

shipley

Went last night. The club is good, but when its finally finished it could be a great place. Owners and staff are very friendly and go out of there way to help ( pizzas & ice lol)

Get down and take advantage of the August offer, we will be back Saturday night.

We are going tonight

By *ickasscoupleCouple  over a year ago

Near Leeds

Does the club have it's drinks license yet?

Think someone posted about them not having one last week and it was BYOB. The site says it has a bar, but it did last week!

Leeds

"Does the club have it's drinks license yet?

Think someone posted about them not having one last week and it was BYOB. The site says it has a bar, but it did last week!

"

They don't have one yet so bring your own. Soft drinks available to purchase and they have glasses and ice.

Sally

By *ickasscoupleCouple  over a year ago

Near Leeds

thanks for the info Sally. Hopefully we'll venture across tonight with bottle in tow

"Does the club have it's drinks license yet?

Think someone posted about them not having one last week and it was BYOB. The site says it has a bar, but it did last week!"

BYOB IS MILES BETTER!!!

By *DSMloversCouple  over a year ago

heckmondwike

we are going to try it this Saturday night

We're heading over tonight to see it. It'll be nice to see it when there's no charge (except the membership fee, of course).

The website is....um....interesting, though. They could do with a little help there, I think.

By *unseeker64Woman  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

"Careful parking etc as it's a less than desirable area...."

Cheeky sod. I'm from Armley lol

"Careful parking etc as it's a less than desirable area....

Cheeky sod. I'm from Armley lol"

police interceptors are ready for the late night early morning drivers ..on the m62

Attended tonight. And wow it's huge. You can tell they have put a lot of thought into it. Yes there is room for improvement but it had everything you can need. The staff are so friendly & loved the swing bed & the water bed. I will definitely be returning every weekend if possible lol

Blackpool

Had lovely time Friday eve we were late entry as usual so probably missed a few.

Thanks to all who time to speak and have a laugh.

Back Saturday night lol x

By *inkySeeKinkyDoWoman  over a year ago

'tween PontyCarlo & CasVegas in West Yorks

I had an awesome night tonight with new friends...loved it!

I had amazing time there last night how to go again soon!! X

Hopefully be going to this club tomorrow afternoon don't know if there will be many there

Just noticed on the Pandora fab profile their status says single guys welcome tonight too. Yet the website still says its couples and single ladies.

No problem with them trying to find out what works best and gets the most interest, but they've got to get on top of the website and keep it up to date.

Looks like it's down to quest or la chambre for us then tonight lol, shame too as sounds like the club itself is getting there and we were probably going to give it a whirl tonight.

Had a great time at the club last night, yes there's still lots of work to be done and there was good and bad opinions from different people. The potential however is amazing, some fantastic playrooms and the place is huge. Please give them your support fabbers, there's room for two clubs and it gives us all more options

We went yesterday. It's massive and has everything I could think of for a club. We'll definitely be going back.

It needs to have work completed for sure, but given the size of the club there is more than enough finished at this point to have a good night. The website needs to be finished and updated consistently - it's an easy task that doesn't take much maintenance. And the decor in the social area is a bit unfortunate, but it's still a comfortable place to hang out. Perfect area for a dance night, in my opinion.

We liked it and very much look forward to it being completed. I think it's great that a city the size of Leeds will finally have a few clubs for people to go between. Too bad it wasn't there when we still lived in Leeds!

Leeds

"Just noticed on the Pandora fab profile their status says single guys welcome tonight too. Yet the website still says its couples and single ladies.

No problem with them trying to find out what works best and gets the most interest, but they've got to get on top of the website and keep it up to date.

Looks like it's down to quest or la chambre for us then tonight lol, shame too as sounds like the club itself is getting there and we were probably going to give it a whirl tonight. "

just had a look at the website, and its been changed to allow single guys in on saturday afternoons and saturday evenings.

"Just noticed on the Pandora fab profile their status says single guys welcome tonight too. Yet the website still says its couples and single ladies.

Looks like it's down to quest or la chambre for us then tonight lol, shame too as sounds like the club itself is getting there and we were probably going to give it a whirl tonight.

just had a look at the website, and its been changed to allow single guys in on saturday afternoons and saturday evenings."

omg over run club full of wanking single males hope they have plenty of lockable rooms

Leeds

It is unfair and very wearing to hear the constant criticism of single guys.

Not every guy, not even a majority of guys behave as you accuse them.

Plenty of us are polite, articulate, with social skills, who behave properly and appropriately.

Many females in clubs seem to enjoy the attention of single men, given the amount of group sex, involving many men that takes place.

That is why single guys are permitted.

Please give us a chance, and stop the unfair discrimination.

By *ast Coast DelightCouple (FF)  over a year ago

Edinburgh

We have decided on Pandora tonight instead of Quest because there will be single guys ( hopefully) we rather like them

Just returned from Saturday afternoon at Pandora’s; our first visit and thoroughly enjoyed it. Quiet, but still a few couples in. They’re clearly still finding their feet and still of course a work in progress. But it’s early days and much progress is already being made. Totally agree with the previous poster; it’s massive and has everything you could think of for a club. The sauna, pool, jacuzzi area is impressive; as is the cinema room and fondle tunnel. No alcohol license yet so you just bring your own; though please bear in mind that during August when there is no charge for couples the £5 locker refundable deposit is non-refundable. Which is fair enough as the club still has laundry bills to cover. So, during August that’s basically £10 per couple to go check Pandora’s out. We would recommend you do. If this place is only half busy then it will be awesome. Downsides: Pandora’s will need to become clearer on its themed days/nights; which to be fair will only come through “market testing”, but regular couples only Saturday nights would be a good start. And, of course, the website needs to improve; be more up to date and informative. But, all in all, a very positive first experience. Will be returning soon.

Totally understandable that they are finding their feet and trying to see what works best. Really hope they alternate the single guys/couple and single female Saturday nights as that's the only night we can really play out. Would make sense to have it opposite to quest, think someone else said something similar a few hundred posts ago lol.

Really hope to go soon and check out these play rooms.

Anyone off to a couples and single fems night tonight??

By *DSMloversCouple  over a year ago

heckmondwike

we are going

By *orkcouple888Couple  over a year ago

Yorkshire

If u mean lockable rooms but doors that don't fit properly and don't stay shut or missing handles or no doors at all they yeah they have plenty

By *andr1Couple  over a year ago

beverley

We will give the club a try hope they persevere with allowing single guys in on reg basis as that is more our scene.

Wot a lot of people fail to remember is yes it's a business and yes there here to make money and yes it's a work in progress like all businesses they get it wrong at first but sure they will catch up. We here as a cpl will give it a try because if it's not for people like this where would we all go to have fun we been to lot's of clubs and can say there's lots out there that could do with revamps but at the end of the day everyone going to have a favourite just like pub's so be positive and give them a chance xx

By *a582Man  over a year ago

London

Looks like this could be fun! I'm only in Leeds a couple of mid week nights a month for work though. Need to find a local partner in crime as all the single guy events don't fit my schedule. Anyone up for it?

Blackpool

Well said

Leeds

"Looks like this could be fun! I'm only in Leeds a couple of mid week nights a month for work though. Need to find a local partner in crime as all the single guy events don't fit my schedule. Anyone up for it?"
The only time single men aren't allowed into Leeds clubs is the first and third Saturday evening at Quest. How does this affect your midweek schedule? Sally

Blackpool

that was well said Yorksmuf

Thanks we are thinking of trying it tomorrow afternoon as it fits with our lifestyle x

London

"Looks like this could be fun! I'm only in Leeds a couple of mid week nights a month for work though. Need to find a local partner in crime as all the single guy events don't fit my schedule. Anyone up for it? The only time single men aren't allowed into Leeds clubs is the first and third Saturday evening at Quest. How does this affect your midweek schedule? Sally"

Website says:

Tuesdays - various nights each week, none tickle my fancy ATM.

Wednesday - gay - not my thing

Thursday - couples and ladies only - hence needing a partner.

Day events I can't do....

Am I missing something?

In your bed

"Totally understandable that they are finding their feet and trying to see what works best. Really hope they alternate the single guys/couple and single female Saturday nights as that's the only night we can really play out. Would make sense to have it opposite to quest, think someone else said something similar a few hundred posts ago lol.

Really hope to go soon and check out these play rooms.

Anyone off to a couples and single fems night tonight??"

Yes if they coordinate they will get different crowds rather than sharing the same market

Leeds

"Looks like this could be fun! I'm only in Leeds a couple of mid week nights a month for work though. Need to find a local partner in crime as all the single guy events don't fit my schedule. Anyone up for it? The only time single men aren't allowed into Leeds clubs is the first and third Saturday evening at Quest. How does this affect your midweek schedule? Sally

Website says:

Am I missing something?

"

Quest Leeds Every Tuesday and Wednedsday evening is "couples and singles party night".

Sally

London

"Looks like this could be fun! I'm only in Leeds a couple of mid week nights a month for work though. Need to find a local partner in crime as all the single guy events don't fit my schedule. Anyone up for it? The only time single men aren't allowed into Leeds clubs is the first and third Saturday evening at Quest. How does this affect your midweek schedule? Sally

Website says:

Am I missing something?

Quest Leeds Every Tuesday and Wednedsday evening is "couples and singles party night".

Sally"

Ah! A different club to the one on the thread. Got it now. Will look for a thread with some reviews. Thanks

By *enny Ls8Man  over a year ago

leeds

We're going on Friday with friends and looking forward to seeing what it's like

leeds

"It is unfair and very wearing to hear the constant criticism of single guys.

Not every guy, not even a majority of guys behave as you accuse them.

Plenty of us are polite, articulate, with social skills, who behave properly and appropriately.

Many females in clubs seem to enjoy the attention of single men, given the amount of group sex, involving many men that takes place.

That is why single guys are permitted.

Please give us a chance, and stop the unfair discrimination.

"

Unfortunately in our experience we have found the majority of single males do pester couples. You probably dont notice this as they dont usually hassle other single males.

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

It was a dive,a health and safety hazzard and not somewhere I'd ever want to go back to.

They should have focussed on doing some of it really well and properly as opposed to trying to do it all.

Can't see how they are even allowed to be open as there certainly won't be completion certificates.

There's so many accidents waiting to happen and you'd be toast if there was a fire.

While I can see what they were aiming for its no where close to it.

Also don't get me started on the condoms thing.

Not having them in rooms is asking for problems. At best it might ruin a moment while someone goes to bar or locker to get some, at worst peoole may try to not bother.

Oh and while a waterbed is a sexy idea, having what looked like your grannies bedspread on it kinda ruins it.

just had a look at the website, and its been changed to allow single guys in on saturday afternoons and saturday evenings."

good news

I always take my own its my responsibility.Only one club I new had free jonnies around in rooms all over was old. Connections and infusions give free condoms too can't comment on new connections but I am guessing they still offer free jonnies

In your bed

"It was a dive,a health and safety hazzard and not somewhere I'd ever want to go back to.

They should have focussed on doing some of it really well and properly as opposed to trying to do it all.

Can't see how they are even allowed to be open as there certainly won't be completion certificates.

There's so many accidents waiting to happen and you'd be toast if there was a fire.

Not having them in rooms is asking for problems. At best it might ruin a moment while someone goes to bar or locker to get some, at worst peoole may try to not bother.

Oh and while a waterbed is a sexy idea, having what looked like your grannies bedspread on it kinda ruins it."

Did you go last night?

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

"It was a dive,a health and safety hazzard and not somewhere I'd ever want to go back to.

Oh and while a waterbed is a sexy idea, having what looked like your grannies bedspread on it kinda ruins it.

Did you go last night? "

Yes was there with my friend

Leeds

Oh and while a waterbed is a sexy idea, having what looked like your grannies bedspread on it kinda ruins it."

i went last night with friends, and i have to say that itsa very big club, and the owners have a massive undertaking on their hands.

Its very clear through chatting to them that they are inexperienced.ànd a few things that i personally had issue with was:

On arrival greeted with a massive sign outside advertising Pandora Swingers Club

Still very grubby in the lounge and wet areas.

Alot of areas where health and safety would have a field day.

Unfinished playrooms, not looking to snag my stockings on the wooden frame at the bottom of the beds, or try to keep people out with unfinished doors.

I could go on...but basically it doesnt make me feel comfortable enough to want to play there.

I'll probably go back in a couple of months to see what progress has been made.

And i do hope the owners get it all completed as it does have great potential.

just on a side note, why go to all the trouble to paint and decorate the lounge area, but not paint over the " shoe central " sign on the wall?