FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Question for everyone but more at single guys

Question for everyone but more at single guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So we visited a club the other night now it says we are not after guys on our profile but we don't really mind in clubs.

So on the visit we were in the jacuzzi and the only ones in we were chat and a single get in, nearly comes and sits on my knee, now I now he might want to get close. But he then just started to stroke my leg he had not even spoken so I just moved. He got out and not long later another different guy got in and did the same again I just moved.

Do we not have a face? At least introduce yourself.

Anyway later on in the night we were in the jacuzzi again and it was quite full so we squeezed in and single guy was next to us, I was horny so started to play with my other half and my other hand slowly moved to start playing with the single guy.

Now I've done the same has the 2 single guys had done to me, not even spoken, so am I just has bad or do you guys not mind the female half of a couple making the move first?

Are other couples the same" would prefer the guy to at least speak" or don't you mind wondering hands?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's incredibly difficult for single guys in clubs and on here of course, id never touch anyone anywhere without getting at least a nod from their other half, as for you touching the guy without being asked id have no issue at all with that, id welcome it in fact.

"It's incredibly difficult for single guys in clubs and on here of course, id never touch anyone anywhere without getting at least a nod from their other half, as for you touching the guy without being asked id have no issue at all with that, id welcome it in fact."

I just felt like I had been the same has the first two guys by not speaking but he left a happy bunny so I'm sure he didn't really mind.

And yes I just wish the guys would at least speak first.

It's different for ladies, us single guys are pretty much on a hiding to nothing in clubs whereas couples hold all the aces, don't overthink what you did, the guy probably enjoyed it.

It's rude for either sex to just presume and touch without asking 1st I always though

I've never been in a club, but i would never, never, never, start playing/touching without having a small chat and some hints that i could do so.

And i would expect the same, you can have fun, but with respect, no one's just a piece of meat.

"It's rude for either sex to just presume and touch without asking 1st I always though "
we all attend clubs for the same thing, in a hot tub when everyone is naked I wouldn't object to a lady touching me without asking.

"It's rude for either sex to just presume and touch without asking 1st I always though we all attend clubs for the same thing, in a hot tub when everyone is naked I wouldn't object to a lady touching me without asking."

Anything goes then. Hopefully it's a guy that touches you without asking next time lol

Agree with above, i do enjoy chatting,as sometimes this apart from being polite is a way of increasing the sexual tension.

By *dge of HeavenMan  over a year ago

Bridgend

As a single guy would always ask first. After all aren't you the one imposing upon the couples relationship? and if the lady touched me first - not a problem, my erection would confirm if I'm willing or not!

I think the OP is right, it's a double standard. But I guess it's how it is, the single guy's consent is presumed.

I'd say I'm big enough and ugly enough to say no thanks if a lady's attentions are unwelcome and therefore the initial touch is the question?

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"It's rude for either sex to just presume and touch without asking 1st I always though "
exactly this

"It's different for ladies, us single guys are pretty much on a hiding to nothing in clubs whereas couples hold all the aces, don't overthink what you did, the guy probably enjoyed it."

Hope he did.

Yes that's why I felt a little uneasy after but he got up and said thank you after he had is fun.

"I've never been in a club, but i would never, never, never, start playing/touching without having a small chat and some hints that i could do so.

And i would expect the same, you can have fun, but with respect, no one's just a piece of meat."

Very true hope you break your duck and visit a club soon.

"As a single guy would always ask first. After all aren't you the one imposing upon the couples relationship? and if the lady touched me first - not a problem, my erection would confirm if I'm willing or not!"

"I think the OP is right, it's a double standard. But I guess it's how it is, the single guy's consent is presumed.

I'd say I'm big enough and ugly enough to say no thanks if a lady's attentions are unwelcome and therefore the initial touch is the question?

"

This is want I mine is it double standards or are you guys happy for a lady to touch first ?

By *ister-mischiefMan  over a year ago

Trafford

"I think the OP is right, it's a double standard. But I guess it's how it is, the single guy's consent is presumed.

This is want I mine is it double standards or are you guys happy for a lady to touch first ?"

Probably a cheeky smile or something first yeah

This is want I mine is it double standards or are you guys happy for a lady to touch first ?

Probably a cheeky smile or something first yeah "

Maybe a sexy glint in the eyes.

I think it's hypocritical to moan about someone not asking permission and then to do the same

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

Everyone should ask first regardless of gender. Whilst your touching was welcome this time it might not be next time. You felt uncomfortable when the 2 guys touched you without asking and you should afford men the same respect as you expect.

Just because you are female it doesn't excuse you from breaking the rules.

There shouldn't be double standards in swinging clubs.

"Everyone should ask first regardless of gender. Whilst your touching was welcome this time it might not be next time. You felt uncomfortable when the 2 guys touched you without asking and you should afford men the same respect as you expect.

There shouldn't be double standards in swinging clubs. "

A-fucking-men

By *ister-mischiefMan  over a year ago

Trafford

Probably a cheeky smile or something first yeah

Maybe a sexy glint in the eyes. "

Yes exactly , but dont think either sex would like touching without any form interaction.

By *dge of HeavenMan  over a year ago

Bridgend

Oh and it would be a real pleasure to meet in that hot tub!

"So we visited a club the other night now it says we are not after guys on our profile but we don't really mind in clubs.

So on the visit we were in the jacuzzi and the only ones in we were chat and a single get in, nearly comes and sits on my knee, now I now he might want to get close. But he then just started to stroke my leg he had not even spoken so I just moved. He got out and not long later another different guy got in and did the same again I just moved.

Anyway later on in the night we were in the jacuzzi again and it was quite full so we squeezed in and single guy was next to us, I was horny so started to play with my other half and my other hand slowly moved to start playing with the single guy.

Now I've done the same has the 2 single guys had done to me, not even spoken, so am I just has bad or do you guys not mind the female half of a couple making the move first?

Are other couples the same" would prefer the guy to at least speak" or don't you mind wondering hands?

"

Yeah you're just as bad.

If you don't like it happening to you but then do it to others and expect them to not be bothered since it's you a female doing it, makes you hypocrital.

If you don't like it done? to you, calmly say no and if you want to invite a touch say it.

By *olliPineCouple  over a year ago

swingers clubs

"Now I've done the same has the 2 single guys had done to me, not even spoken, so am I just has bad or do you guys not mind the female half of a couple making the move first?"

You really have to ask if it's ok for you to do the thing you didn't like being done to you, to someone else?

Your being horny changes things? Probably those single guys were just horny too.

Or maybe you think your gender gives you privileges? What if that guy you thought was single was part of a couple and you've just broken their rules? BTW we'd consider the single guys touching without asking as breaking rules. Not our couple rules but rules of consent.

XX has kicked right off in clubs over wandering hands. It's not sexy, it's pervy.

"So we visited a club the other night now it says we are not after guys on our profile but we don't really mind in clubs.

"

id love your wandering hands

"Everyone should ask first regardless of gender. Whilst your touching was welcome this time it might not be next time. You felt uncomfortable when the 2 guys touched you without asking and you should afford men the same respect as you expect.

There shouldn't be double standards in swinging clubs. "

By *eanus 2000Man  over a year ago

Marlborough

This is want I mine is it double standards or are you guys happy for a lady to touch first ?"

Although as others have said the rules should be the same regardless of gender and I would generally agree that's correct I personally don't mind a wandering hand. I attend Swindon Swingers and all I wear is a towel, I often put on my status a few days before that I will be there and if the ladies fancy a grope they should go for it. However I would never grope a lady without asking as I don't want to apear rude, pushy or disrespectful. Before I get grief about double standards and so on I repeat this is my personal standpoint and I'm happy about it, however weather us guys like it or not the women quite rightly call the shots and that's how it should be.

its a hard one but I think its better to be invited and I have been "leapt" on before and its difficult as you dont like to offend the lady but if they are not your type I would prefer it if I had the choice and on a legal thing touching someone without consent is classed as assault and could be deemed more serious.

"its a hard one but I think its better to be invited and I have been "leapt" on before and its difficult as you dont like to offend the lady but if they are not your type I would prefer it if I had the choice and on a legal thing touching someone without consent is classed as assault and could be deemed more serious."

it applies to both sexes...

» Add a new message to this topic