FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Best vibes in wolves for newbie....

Best vibes in wolves for newbie....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Morning-ish fabbers.

Which swingers club around Wolverhampton would y'all say has the best vibe for a newbie?

I've been thinking about attending one for a long while now and well the time has come for me to dip my toe in (or whole leg depending on how the night goes :d)!

Any advice on clubs and i guess also etiquette, you guys have would be great!

Thanks in advance

X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andomfodCouple  over a year ago

walsall

If you like night out clubbing style, xtasia in west Brom is great, but if you like a more laid back vibe then chameleons is the best bet. Depends on your type of personality. Both are great nights out. Though with eithet, I'd phone up beforehand and find out how likely you are to get memberships as a single guy.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"If you like night out clubbing style, xtasia in west Brom is great, but if you like a more laid back vibe then chameleons is the best bet. Depends on your type of personality. Both are great nights out. Though with eithet, I'd phone up beforehand and find out how likely you are to get memberships as a single guy."

I'm a pretty laid back guy so on that advice I'd probably give chameleons a whirl first.

Thank you for pointing out the calling ahead....wouldn't have crossed my mind to be honest but makes good sense

» Add a new message to this topic