FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Scars at swingers clubs

Scars at swingers clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My friend wants to go to swingers club for first time . Bit has a scar when having baby . Long time ago i dont think its bad but shes paranoid about it . My question is . Do people go here if they have a scar or something or is it all good looking naked people

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There are all sorts of people in most clubs, all shapes and sizes, heights etc

I am sure she wouldn't be given any reason to feel uncomfortable and if she really wanted to keep things hidden (am presuming the scar is on abdomen?) she could wear a sexy outfit which could be left on?

By *edonistic ExplorersCouple  over a year ago

Stratford

Believe me, no one will think anything about it. Clubs are full of very normal people rather than supermodels - well - the clubs I've been to anyway! I would usually wear lingerie in the public areas as do many other women - it's nice to keep something for the imagination to work on in my opinion (Her).

Thanks very helpful

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

I have a big scar, some notice it, some don't. I was very conscious at first but now don't worry anymore. It's rare that those who see it mention it.

I have lots of scars now but not many even notice. Hopefully she will gain confidence and totally forget when there!

X

I went to a club on Saturday night.

There were people in there of all different shapes and sizes, no one bats an eye lid if someone doesn't look like a supermodel because everyone is the same.

By *aughty_nymphWoman  over a year ago

Cheltenham

I have a lot of scars and some stretch marks so I just wear something to cover this but clubs are certainly not full of super models!

Unless it's a club where you have to apply with a full body photo, they won't care if you're size 6 or 26, scars or no scars.... they just require you to be respectful

I have a few insecurities but they quickly go when I'm in a club, and a lot of the lighting in clubs is very complimentary too

I've had a c-section so have a scar from that (and the attractive belly overhang ) and it's never stopped me!

Met a lady at a club recently who had had a lot of heart surgery and had scars on her chest from it - she was walking around in a pair of knickers and knee high boots and was in the middle of a big orgy later on in the night..... really, nobody is bothered about scars, we are all normal people and some of us have scars for various reasons x

Scars, stretch marks, thread veins, bruises, birth marks, love handles, back fat! You name it.... It matters not to most people. Especially in a club where it is dimly lit. Relax, enjoy yourself!

"Scars, stretch marks, thread veins, bruises, birth marks, love handles, back fat! You name it.... It matters not to most people. Especially in a club where it is dimly lit. Relax, enjoy yourself!"

Well said!

I have several scars and very noticable

There is only one way to know how she will feel and that's to go...check it out and if not comfortable then leave...

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Don't go on a nude night and wear something that covers the scar if she is that self conscious, maybe something like this: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32845

Very hepfull thanks

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

"I have a big scar, some notice it, some don't. I was very conscious at first but now don't worry anymore. It's rare that those who see it mention it."

I didn't notice your scar, I'd have been too busy looking at other things I've also got quite a big scar, no one has ever mentioned it.

Bun

By *irty filthy milfWoman  over a year ago

somewhere only i know!

Scars, stretch marks, not as firm as they used to be boobs are all a sign of a life that's been lived! There's stocking and sexy outfits that hide them for the self conscious one's and I know I'm covered in battle wounds that most people have never even noticed, try going to a club on a social evening or one that allows you to stay dress in certain areas or times and I'm sure you'll love it, I 1st walked into a club 4 years ago and have never looked back

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

"I have a big scar, some notice it, some don't. I was very conscious at first but now don't worry anymore. It's rare that those who see it mention it.

I didn't notice your scar, I'd have been too busy looking at other things I've also got quite a big scar, no one has ever mentioned it.

Bun "

Haha you know my tactic - distraction by tits and pussy

By * SCARED x STIFF xCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

I think it will actually be very liberating for her and will actually be a big confidence boost

We've all got bits we don't like about ourselves

Sheffield

"Scars, stretch marks, not as firm as they used to be boobs are all a sign of a life that's been lived! There's stocking and sexy outfits that hide them for the self conscious one's and I know I'm covered in battle wounds that most people have never even noticed, try going to a club on a social evening or one that allows you to stay dress in certain areas or times and I'm sure you'll love it, I 1st walked into a club 4 years ago and have never looked back"

I didn't notice you had any scars either. Too busy looking elsewhere again

Bun

Sheffield

"I have a big scar, some notice it, some don't. I was very conscious at first but now don't worry anymore. It's rare that those who see it mention it.

Bun

Haha you know my tactic - distraction by tits and pussy "

It works

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

I have a huge one on my leg that most people think is a run in a stocking and another massive one across my belly that only one person has ever mentioned.

I'm always puzzled at some people's impression of swingers, we are all shockingly no different to the couple next door, the single mother down the road, the ignorant, smart, stupid, racist, humble kind, generous, ugly people everywhere.

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Ahhh scars, the road map of life. 22% scars here from an explosion at work. Been mentioned once or twice, never been mentioned in a negative way and never stopped play as far as I am aware. We have friends throughout the scene. Tell your lady friend:

If you let it effect you it will, if people judge you because of them then they're not the people for you anyway. Can't change them so just get out there and enjoy your life. Life is for living don't let something as trivial stop you doing that

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

From my experience, it's just ordinary, everyday people in the clubs, never seen a 'Perfect 10' supermodel

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

Bellanightshade said it best. Don't even think about it because no one else will be. We've met people missing limbs and others who are wheelchair bound on the scene in some clubs.

You really have nothing to worry about.

By *igJandTheBlondeCouple  over a year ago

Kings Hill

I have an 8inch scar on my right knee, 2 x 4 inch scars on either side of my left ankle and nobody has ever mentioned them. I wouldn't care if they did, I like them, strangely! It doesn't stop me wearing skirts or shorts in the summer and it won't stop me from showing them off in a club

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Wiggles has one on side of her breast, nobody has ever mentioned it.

As said above clubs tend to be a large mix of body shapes and sizes, so nobody should give a damn.

Scars, cellulite, birth marks, moles, wrinkly bits, wobbly bits. We all have them all! No one cares, and as a few have said, the lighting is great and lots of flattering lingerie can be kept on if she doesn't want to be totally naked at any time.

She will be fine though, genuinely, everyone is in the same boat and these are only things that make us unique, not unattractive

Ruby

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Is it a section scar? Those things are tiny!!

With section rates on the rise they'll be as common as anything else soon.

Nobody will bat an eyelid xx

By *ink and inkedCouple  over a year ago

Essex

"From my experience, it's just ordinary, everyday people in the clubs, never seen a 'Perfect 10' supermodel "

Absolutely right ... no matter where you go !

Just the sane people as in the supermarket just dressed sexier lol

Me (f) has a 6" scar in my face hubby is full of scars two on his back 9" long...no one looks. In clubs all are the same ...

clubs are full of regular normal looking people - scars included

you see lots of people of all diferent shapes and sizes, some with tiger stripes, disabillitys of all kinds,

I mr have a huge scar from breast bone down to trouser line , looks like a zip,

time and some body hair covers it a little, when at clubs ect I don't even give it a thought, you may be able to see it on my pic,

tell your friend she has nothing to worry about clubs are open minded and friendly places

By *ootballFlowerCouple  over a year ago

Ollerton

D here - I have a number of scars from cancer treatment as well as an extremely large port wine birthmark that covers half my torso and my right arm. I used to be very self conscious about them until we started with swinging but now I don't mind them being seen - in fact sometimes I'm quite proud of them.

"D here - I have a number of scars from cancer treatment as well as an extremely large port wine birthmark that covers half my torso and my right arm. I used to be very self conscious about them until we started with swinging but now I don't mind them being seen - in fact sometimes I'm quite proud of them."

signs you survived xxx

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

I've got bits I don't like but not worrying about them seems to make them invisible to others

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

The way I see it, scars are evidence of life's battles won. Now don't get me wrong, am not saying physical appearance doesn't play a factor in initial attraction, I'm just saying its not a reflection of who the person is.

Besides, no one's perfect - we can only be responsible for how we treat each other.

Most people have something about themselves they don't like and the female half of us is like most women we've chatted to paranoid about her stretch marks and scars. The good thing about clubs (well the ones we've visited and it's a fair few over the years) is you can be yourself scars and all and no one cares. Good personality and being friendly is all most people care about. We love the club scene for this reason

I have a caesarean scar, which no doubt people will have seen in clubs when I'm playing. There's not much I can do about my scar. But I've seen all sorts of scars on naked bodies at clubs, so it's quite normal really.

Mrs

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"My friend wants to go to swingers club for first time . Bit has a scar when having baby . Long time ago i dont think its bad but shes paranoid about it . My question is . Do people go here if they have a scar or something or is it all good looking naked people"

As a bloke, I have to say. Wave a pair of boobs about in front of me, and I won't notice if they've got three legs...

Cal

» Add a new message to this topic