FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Night club feel

Night club feel

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *its The Spot Alot OP   Man  over a year ago

Plymouth

I and my wife have played on here for sometime on and off.

She moans about idiot single guys and sometimes i moan about the way some are so full of them selves and there conditions on who they meet chat too etc.

Why is this ?

When you dance or chat to someone in a pub or club it is so basic and simple if your attracted to eachother you can take it from there or just leave it.

No big conditions

No broken arrangements

Yet on here most are very sexual and want great sex and cant be respectful or can chat a bit or have to make poeple feel fat small or ugly

Its spose to be FUN!

Lets all have a Chilled Horny Easter folks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilk_TreMan  over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

"I and my wife have played on here for sometime on and off.

She moans about idiot single guys and sometimes i moan about the way some are so full of them selves and there conditions on who they meet chat too etc.

Why is this ?

When you dance or chat to someone in a pub or club it is so basic and simple if your attracted to eachother you can take it from there or just leave it.

No big conditions

No broken arrangements

Yet on here most are very sexual and want great sex and cant be respectful or can chat a bit or have to make poeple feel fat small or ugly

Its spose to be FUN!

Lets all have a Chilled Horny Easter folks "

I had a night club feel...

...that's why I got chucked out.

By *MFC PartiesWoman  over a year ago

Here, There & Everywhere

Confused here OP as yours is a Single Guy profile

By *its The Spot Alot OP   Man  over a year ago

Plymouth

Where doe's it say that?

I play solo if thats what you mean ?

My wife also does her own thing too

By *ilk_TreMan  over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

"Confused here OP as yours is a Single Guy profile "

Not THAT confusing. But then again, I'm just a simple guy.

By *MFC PartiesWoman  over a year ago

Here, There & Everywhere

"Where doe's it say that? "

In your profile ..

I have no issue at all with Couples having separate singles profiles but as you make no reference to your partner in your profile it does come across that you're single ...

Just found it a bit bizarre that you're slating single guys yet you're profile says you're one ...

If I were cynical I'd swear this is a PR exercise to encourage people to check you out ....

By *ones_BoothCouple  over a year ago

Solihull

"Where doe's it say that?

In your profile ..

I have no issue at all with Couples having separate singles profiles but as you make no reference to your partner in your profile it does come across that you're single ...

Just found it a bit bizarre that you're slating single guys yet you're profile says you're one ...

If I were cynical I'd swear this is a PR exercise to encourage people to check you out ...."

By *ones_BoothCouple  over a year ago

Solihull

"I and my wife have played on here for sometime on and off.

Why is this ?

No big conditions

No broken arrangements

Its spose to be FUN!

Lets all have a Chilled Horny Easter folks "

anyone else these post by single guys that begin with 'My wife. . . ' tedious, boring and bs? No just us

By *he PlaygroundsCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere Over The Rainbow

"Where doe's it say that?

In your profile ..

If I were cynical I'd swear this is a PR exercise to encourage people to check you out ...."

» Add a new message to this topic