FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Eurekas or Kestrels?

Eurekas or Kestrels?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi so I have a question to all, which is the better club.

I haven't yet been to Kestrels although i am eager to try. I have however been to Eurekas and liked it there a lot, in that there was lots of area to stroll around in and lots of places to enjoy the sun.

Which brings me onto which is more popular and which is more highly rated.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Kestrels has far more play rooms and is better from that perspective. Also their pool is open all year round. Facilities are a better standard and cleaner. Downside is the lack of outside space.

By *enithWoman  over a year ago

closer than you think

"Kestrels has far more play rooms and is better from that perspective. Also their pool is open all year round. Facilities are a better standard and cleaner. Downside is the lack of outside space. "

There is plenty of outside space, 2 large grassed areas with sunbeds

Having beennto both I find Eureka a lot more relaxed and very friendly, and in the warmer weather the outside area is fantastic to wander around.

Kestrals is my vote

Has everything you need

Free tea and coffee and ice at Kestrels....

"Kestrels has far more play rooms and is better from that perspective. Also their pool is open all year round. Facilities are a better standard and cleaner. Downside is the lack of outside space.

There is plenty of outside space, 2 large grassed areas with sunbeds "

But Kestrels is tiny in comparison to Eureka with it's 23 acres of grounds. The woodland at Eureka is definitely comes in handy if you're the adventurous type who likes to play outdoors as there's plenty of hidden clearings as well as the huge bottom field, on a warm summers day it can't be beaten as the pool is open too for naked swimming, Although there is a very strict "no sexual activity" rule enforced. Eureka also benefits from having a party/ nightclub atmosphere at the weekends but suffers lacks playrooms in the clubhouse but this can be overcome by booking a cabin if your staying over or wanting a private play space.

Kestrels is much better on paper for facilities with lots of playrooms, all year round pool and a dungeon area but entry is a fair bit more.

I also find it can suffer from not having a central social area as such with various setting areas dotted about the club which can sometimes make starting conversation difficult.

Kestrels becomes Abfabs for it's evening parties where they open up the house which has a large lounge, the cinema room and the dance floor, which never sees much use?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Kestrels has far more play rooms and is better from that perspective. Also their pool is open all year round. Facilities are a better standard and cleaner. Downside is the lack of outside space. "

So which do you prefer?

By *heRealHousewivesofEurekaCouple  over a year ago

dartford

Each club will have their regulars that will give a biased answer here, we have seen this on the forums on many occasions. It will be horses for courses, best way to find out is visit both and decide for yourself

By *oul BrothaMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy far far away

What about in terms of visitors, which is generally more packed. Assuming the number of people is generally weather dependent?

By *he_Wite_NiteMan  over a year ago

Usually Dundee and around

So is Kestrels still open? I read a report that it was being closed last year over some planning and use issue?

Was hoping to go to a club out that way later this month...

"Kestrels has far more play rooms and is better from that perspective. Also their pool is open all year round. Facilities are a better standard and cleaner. Downside is the lack of outside space.

So which do you prefer?"

Eureka's has my vote in terms of the overall friendly atmosphere and for long summer days with some naughtiness an added bonus, it knocks spots off Kestrels in that respect. The outside space is great, woods and open fields. A good mix of naturism and naughtiness. Kestrels play rooms give it the edge for naughty opportunities and is perhaps better in the winter because of this and their pool is open all year so that's a plus too. Try both and see for yourself.. Enjoy x

"So is Kestrels still open? I read a report that it was being closed last year over some planning and use issue?

Was hoping to go to a club out that way later this month..."

It is still open and going through an appeal process. Apparently not likely to close just yet, hopefully not at all.

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

Kestrels gets my vote hands down

We're off to eurekas on Saturday night anyone else going

"Hi so I have a question to all, which is the better club.

I haven't yet been to Kestrels although i am eager to try. I have however been to Eurekas and liked it there a lot, in that there was lots of area to stroll around in and lots of places to enjoy the sun.

Which brings me onto which is more popular and which is more highly rated."

you can listen to everyones different opinions all day long , you've been to eureaka and enjoyed , and why wouldn't you its a great places for relaxing and naughty fun.

so now go to kestrels and try it for yourself

By *exyminxxWoman  over a year ago

sexyville

Every club has pros and cons there is a wide variety of clubs to choose from and they are all as indiviual as we are. Having been to quite a few clubs I still feel that Eureka offers excellent clean facilities, fantastic social and play atmosphere and a great time night or day. The only person who can really decide on preference is you so my advice is to ho yourself. Have a great time whichever club you choose and hopefully see you at Eureka xx

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

We've been to both more than once and definitely prefer Kestrels. It's easier to get to, has more facilities for playing the way you want to (in private or openly) and we find it friendlier.

My own opinion is that eureka as a venue is quite good. Its just a shame that the management and the staff let it down. Kestrels is good and as has been said it has lots more places to be private if you want to and the pool is open all year round. Its a case of each to there own but to me Kestrels is a clear winner as you cant beat well mannered and friendly staff.

» Add a new message to this topic