FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Best Girls only club North

Best Girls only club North

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rs Dreamweaver OP   Woman  over a year ago

Manchester

Hi. I fancied trying a girls only club afternoon or night and wondered which people would consider the best....friendliest, sexiest girls, NO men at all, nice club etc.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi. I fancied trying a girls only club afternoon or night and wondered which people would consider the best....friendliest, sexiest girls, NO men at all, nice club etc."

You have either Townhouse Indulgence or Cupid's ladies only night. Details will be on their websites.

"Hi. I fancied trying a girls only club afternoon or night and wondered which people would consider the best....friendliest, sexiest girls, NO men at all, nice club etc.

You have either Townhouse Indulgence or Cupid's ladies only night. Details will be on their websites. "

Think cupids has men upstairs tho.

By *otForSoftiesWoman  over a year ago

The North / Party Hard Everywhere

I've been to the cupids one. As poster above says townhouse do one too. Also la chamber have started a girls only night once a month. Not a club but if you like it kinky check out eden-events as they run ladies only bdsm nights in Leeds

Townhouse gets great reviews for it Indulgence ladies only nights. All female nights with the only men about liable to be staff, no male customers at all on these nights.

"I've been to the cupids one. As poster above says townhouse do one too. Also la chamber have started a girls only night once a month. Not a club but if you like it kinky check out eden-events as they run ladies only bdsm nights in Leeds "

I thought they were on hiatus?

By *picyminxWoman  over a year ago

Huntingdon

"Hi. I fancied trying a girls only club afternoon or night and wondered which people would consider the best....friendliest, sexiest girls, NO men at all, nice club etc."

Townhouse has one that I believe is quite popular. Search the forum. Im sure they have one coming up

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

The Townhouse Indulgence night is very popular indeed and has been running for 2 1/2 years now. It is only female throughout the club and the only guys are two staff. If it's too busy for 2 staff, I jump on so that there aren't anymore men.

We get loads of bisexual women but also swinging lesbian couples and lesbian singles.

We get anything between 30 and 50 ladies on each night, depending on school hols etc...but it's always a great night.

The next event is 21st May from 6.30pm until 1.30am and it's just £10 per person. We don't run them more often as we are busier because the girls know they only have so many a year and make the effort to attend from far and wide.

You don't need to be a member to come along, you just need ID.

The May event will probably be listed towards the end of April.

xxx

"The Townhouse Indulgence night is very popular indeed and has been running for 2 1/2 years now. It is only female throughout the club and the only guys are two staff. If it's too busy for 2 staff, I jump on so that there aren't anymore men.

We get loads of bisexual women but also swinging lesbian couples and lesbian singles.

We get anything between 30 and 50 ladies on each night, depending on school hols etc...but it's always a great night.

The next event is 21st May from 6.30pm until 1.30am and it's just £10 per person. We don't run them more often as we are busier because the girls know they only have so many a year and make the effort to attend from far and wide.

xxx"

Sounds great, how often do you do these events?

By *rs Dreamweaver OP   Woman  over a year ago

Manchester

"The Townhouse Indulgence night is very popular indeed and has been running for 2 1/2 years now. It is only female throughout the club and the only guys are two staff. If it's too busy for 2 staff, I jump on so that there aren't anymore men.

xxx"

Great. I may check this out. Is there a decent hotel nearby?

By *ilacWoman  over a year ago

Cheshire

xxx

Great. I may check this out. Is there a decent hotel nearby?"

You can usually sleep over on these events and stay at Townhouse or there are lots of cheap hotels nearby. I'm the hostess of Indulgence and it's a really fun night. A good mix of newbies and regulars and it's well attended.

By *inderellaRockerfellazCouple  over a year ago

warrington

Cupids holds it ladies only evenings Cupids/ Jugs "just us girls" the second Tuesday of each month. Cupids is large enough to effectively have a club "within a club". Allowing the ladies to have :- a dungeon, 3 private rooms, 3 open play beds completely seperate & closed off from the rest of the club.

No males (not even staff) can enter this area & female staff ensure the comfort & safety of the ladies.

Many of the ladies bring their partners who remain upstairs eagerly awaiting their ladies to return (with big smiles on their faces). The girls say jelly legs prevents them from driving themselves home lol.

Cupids offers this choice to accommodate its customers needs, wants & desires in a safe environment.

We hope you decide to join us at the next Cupids/JUGS this coming Tuesday. Have fun whatever you decide to do xx Cupids "where the customer comes first"

By *mega_1Woman  over a year ago

Birkenhead

I've been attending the Indulgence nights at Townhouse since they started and they really are amazing nights.

The atmosphere is always great and it's one of the nights I always make sure I attend.

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

I go to the Cupids ladies nights, love them

I'll also be going to the La Chambre ones too. If I was nearer I'd be going to the townhouse ones as well!

Hope to see you at Cupids sometime

Bun

By *edonistic needsWoman  over a year ago

sexton

[Removed by poster at 03/04/17 07:33:39]

By *edonistic needsWoman  over a year ago

sexton

Oooooo well you learn something everyday I 'll be popping the 21at May in my diary

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

xxx

Sounds great, how often do you do these events? "

We run them bi monthly and as I said in my reply, the next is on 21st May as you have just missed the latest Indulgence xxx

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

"I've been to the cupids one. As poster above says townhouse do one too. Also la chamber have started a girls only night once a month. Not a club but if you like it kinky check out eden-events as they run ladies only bdsm nights in Leeds

I thought they were on hiatus? "

We have a new cohost while one of the Eden ladies takes time out. We'll be setting dates shortly

Where is the town house? I'm a newbie and have never been to a club Would there be someone to show me round xx

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

"Where is the town house? I'm a newbie and have never been to a club Would there be someone to show me round xx"

Liverpool

"Where is the town house? I'm a newbie and have never been to a club Would there be someone to show me round xx

Liverpool"

Oh that's miles away from me.

But thank you for answering me xx

"I've been to the cupids one. As poster above says townhouse do one too. Also la chamber have started a girls only night once a month. Not a club but if you like it kinky check out eden-events as they run ladies only bdsm nights in Leeds

I thought they were on hiatus?

We have a new cohost while one of the Eden ladies takes time out. We'll be setting dates shortly "

Thank you

Tuesday 11th 7/12pm. Cupids/JUGS - just us girls. Please see seperate thread for details & information. Cupids "where the customer comes first" !

» Add a new message to this topic