Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all just wondering is it worth the money for chams as a single male

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uckOfTheBayMan  over a year ago

Mold

"Hi all just wondering is it worth the money for chams as a single male "

Depends if you're talking about Newport or Darlaston

I think the layer is better VFM, but it's still eye wateringly expensive for your first visit

What's vfm either Newport or darlaston

By *rinkydonkyMan  over a year ago

Hinckley

..... how much is it for a single guy ?

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

"What's vfm either Newport or darlaston "

V F M = value for money

107 pound for first night then its 30 pound a night after that

Hinckley

"107 pound for first night then its 30 pound a night after that "
..... ouch that's expensive.... you would have to attend a lot of times to recoup that initial payment but they can obviously justify it judging by the amount of single guys that attend..... other clubs are available but you get what you pay for like everything else in life !.....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm sure a lot of men would say yes as they've been members for years and I'm sure a lot would say no. It would be down to what you expect out of it.

I've always been a firm believer that the prices should be equal across the board, the too many single guys stuff could be easily sorted; but while there are men paying it, it will continue to happen.

When I think about how much I pay on a night out, what I pay at clubs is next to nothing so personally I wouldn't mind paying more. For me to go to spa I'm looking at £30 plus and that's pretty much what chams is, with all the added extras.

You could go as a guest and decide, but then I think that's around £50 so would be half of your original entry price.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Depends on your expectations really

A way to try the club before paying membership is to attend one of evies fantastic bbw events and see what you think of the club (Kat) xx

Hinckley

......you pay for quality !

"107 pound for first night then its 30 pound a night after that ......you pay for quality !"
very true its a fantastic club (kat) xx

That depends on what you expect "for your money" to make it worthwhile.

Hinckley

"I'm sure a lot of men would say yes as they've been members for years and I'm sure a lot would say no. It would be down to what you expect out of it.

I've always been a firm believer that the prices should be equal across the board, the too many single guys stuff could be easily sorted; but while there are men paying it, it will continue to happen.

When I think about how much I pay on a night out, what I pay at clubs is next to nothing so personally I wouldn't mind paying more. For me to go to spa I'm looking at £30 plus and that's pretty much what chams is, with all the added extras.

You could go as a guest and decide, but then I think that's around £50 so would be half of your original entry price. "

.....now there's a offer.....what are you waiting for lol

By *emplarWarriorMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

To be honest how much would you spend on a usual weekend night in a usual club? remember Chams is a 'bring your own drink" club so theres a saving right there.

Ive been to Chams on many a night as a single guy, and even at £107 and the price of a few bottles of wine its still a massive saving on how much id spend if I hit the town on a bender.

plus theres the loyalty scheme however not sure if its available for single males xx

"plus theres the loyalty scheme however not sure if its available for single males xx"

They do indeed get that, well they did on NYE as you weren't able to use the free entry on that night.

"plus theres the loyalty scheme however not sure if its available for single males xx

They do indeed get that, well they did on NYE as you weren't able to use the free entry on that night. "

ah ok was not sure pleased they do though as it would of been a bit unfair xx

Im joining up next week. Cant wait. Only thing is i work nights 6 times a week so do many cpls or females use it daytimeish?

Whats your reasons why you want to go to a club?

"Im joining up next week. Cant wait. Only thing is i work nights 6 times a week so do many cpls or females use it daytimeish?"
cant really help you out much as we go mainly on sundays think Wednesdays and Thursdays are ok but you can never tell hope you enjoy the club (kat) xx

"Im joining up next week. Cant wait. Only thing is i work nights 6 times a week so do many cpls or females use it daytimeish? cant really help you out much as we go mainly on sundays think Wednesdays and Thursdays are ok but you can never tell hope you enjoy the club (kat) xx "

Thank you x

"Im joining up next week. Cant wait. Only thing is i work nights 6 times a week so do many cpls or females use it daytimeish? cant really help you out much as we go mainly on sundays think Wednesdays and Thursdays are ok but you can never tell hope you enjoy the club (kat) xx

Thank you x"

your very welcome just so you know Monday is bi day and Tuesdays after 7 is nude night no single males after 7.30 Saturdays xx

Yes thanks ive done a bit of researching lol x

"Yes thanks ive done a bit of researching lol x"
sorry xx

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"107 pound for first night then its 30 pound a night after that ..... ouch that's expensive.... you would have to attend a lot of times to recoup that initial payment but they can obviously justify it judging by the amount of single guys that attend..... other clubs are available but you get what you pay for like everything else in life !..... "

How much would you spend on a good night out with a woman? £100 is not that much is it?

"Im joining up next week. Cant wait. Only thing is i work nights 6 times a week so do many cpls or females use it daytimeish?"

Have you been told you can get a membership? People go on about a waiting list, as far as I'm aware there's not actually one. It's more the case they want to see you there and how you behave etc, before giving a membership.

"Yes thanks ive done a bit of researching lol x sorry xx"

Donr be sorry all help n info is greatfully accepted xxz

"Yes thanks ive done a bit of researching lol x sorry xx

Donr be sorry all help n info is greatfully accepted xxz"

ok we going on sunday cant bloody wait xx

By *ffanotdykeCouple  over a year ago

Telford

We are regulars at Chams and have been there on all nights of the week. Monday Bi-night is our favourite and that is because the crowd seem to be far more friendly.

With the exception of Saturday,(couples only night), there is always an over supply of single guys, most of whom seem to be happy with a night perving at the ladies.

We are always amazed at the number of guys who sit in the Jacuzzi, the bar area, or the "bus stop" at the top of the stairs, on their own with a totally expressionless look on their faces making no attempt to interact with couples or single ladies.

We always enjoy a respectful polite approach from a mature guy and 9 times out of 10 it leads to fun.

Our advice to any single guy young or old is make the effort, smile, be polite and you are usually onto a winner.

G&A

ouch at 107.....i never knew that

"107 pound for first night then its 30 pound a night after that ..... ouch that's expensive.... you would have to attend a lot of times to recoup that initial payment but they can obviously justify it judging by the amount of single guys that attend..... other clubs are available but you get what you pay for like everything else in life !.....

How much would you spend on a good night out with a woman? £100 is not that much is it? "

true but it depends on the woman lol

You make a visit has good has you want it really if you sit there and don't speak you won't have a good night, if you interact with people you may have a great night.

We was there the other week in the cinema room and one single guy, we was playing next to him nearly and he never moved or spoke just kept his eyes on the tv screen(we found strange, must be something wrong with me)

But on the other hand don't just rush in a touch someone always ask or wait for the ok to join in and you will go a long way.

We've had it where we was playing with a single in a open room enjoying the fun and a single guys just walk up and started touching me, so I stopped all play and walked off.

Just be respectful and enjoy your time there it's a great club. Xx me.

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"You make a visit has good has you want it really if you sit there and don't speak you won't have a good night, if you interact with people you may have a great night.

We was there the other week in the cinema room and one single guy, we was playing next to him nearly and he never moved or spoke just kept his eyes on the tv screen(we found strange, must be something wrong with me)

But on the other hand don't just rush in a touch someone always ask or wait for the ok to join in and you will go a long way.

We've had it where we was playing with a single in a open room enjoying the fun and a single guys just walk up and started touching me, so I stopped all play and walked off.

Just be respectful and enjoy your time there it's a great club. Xx me. "

I think a lot of guys are afraid that any advance may be rebuffed which not only knocks their confidence but can in some extreme cases lead to having the management cancel their membership!

"You make a visit has good has you want it really if you sit there and don't speak you won't have a good night, if you interact with people you may have a great night.

I think a lot of guys are afraid that any advance may be rebuffed which not only knocks their confidence but can in some extreme cases lead to having the management cancel their membership!"

How can a rebuff result in loss of membership?

I think a lot of guys are afraid that any advance may be rebuffed which not only knocks their confidence but can in some extreme cases lead to having the management cancel their membership!"

If men ask politely before they touch then there is nothing to be afraid of. If not then that's sexual assault and a loss of membership or confidence could be the least of their worries.

No matter what the membership fee ask before you touch.

Like it was said before a lot of single guys just sit there waiting or follow couples around don't speak or try to interact with couples or single fems but soon try to touch or join in the play. A bit of polite conversation goes a long way and always ask before touching. Just because a female is in a swingers club does not mean she's up for anything and does not give guys the right to just try and grope her.

I think a lot of guys are afraid that any advance may be rebuffed which not only knocks their confidence but can in some extreme cases lead to having the management cancel their membership!

Like it was said before a lot of single guys just sit there waiting or follow couples around don't speak or try to interact with couples or single fems but soon try to touch or join in the play. A bit of polite conversation goes a long way and always ask before touching. Just because a female is in a swingers club does not mean she's up for anything and does not give guys the right to just try and grope her. "

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"Im joining up next week. Cant wait. Only thing is i work nights 6 times a week so do many cpls or females use it daytimeish?

Have you been told you can get a membership? People go on about a waiting list, as far as I'm aware there's not actually one. It's more the case they want to see you there and how you behave etc, before giving a membership."

There was definitely a waiting list for a Friday night; at least there was for 13th Jan when I was in the area, and mistakenly thought I could 'wander along'

» Add a new message to this topic