FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > BMFC-Arousal

BMFC-Arousal

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *xploringus OP   Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

A bit of advice please from those of you that go regularly. We have a free evening on Saturday and are thinking of trying out bmfc at Arousals but notice doors only opens at 10. What time does it tend to get going because we can't stay too late and have quite a journey home.

We recognise there is not an exact formula but some advice based on what normally happens would be appreciated.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *MFC PartiesWoman  over a year ago

Here, There & Everywhere

"A bit of advice please from those of you that go regularly. We have a free evening on Saturday and are thinking of trying out bmfc at Arousals but notice doors only opens at 10. What time does it tend to get going because we can't stay too late and have quite a journey home.

We recognise there is not an exact formula but some advice based on what normally happens would be appreciated. "

I hope that some of our members do reply to give you their personal views but unfortunately approximately 40% of our guests are not FAB members and i'd say that out of the remaining 60%, only about 10% visit these forums

So, here's my input

Doors do open at 10pm and the advice i aways give to everyone is that the first 2 hours - what i call the SOCIAL HOURS - are the most important part of ANY party

This venue - on a BMFC night - usually fills up quiet early

I would say that by 11pm we usually have about 60 guests with the remaining 60 joining us between 11pm and 1am

Our guests tend to be very playful - and the successful ones certainly make the most of the social areas before moving onto the play areas

If you need anymore advice, feel free to drop me a line but fingers crossed someone reads this and gives you their opinions too

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hey

As a single lady, I know how daunting it is to go to any new club either on your own or with a partner. Please be rest assured that the BMFC nights are the best around.

Helen and tash are amazing hosts, make any you feel sooo welcome plus the guys in attendance are divine so there will be plenty of temptation there. I have been to arousals twice now and have enjoyed both nights (as well as many other bmfc venues)

Hope this helps

Yes, I would say that arriving at 10 I a good plan. I have always arrived early as a single woman and have found plenty of fellow earlybirds to chat and flirt with. The BMFC nights have a great friendly atmosphere and good music so are perfect both socially and for finding playmates. If I didn't live so far away I'd go to Arousals more often, a lovely club, reminds me of an adult fairyland.

Birmingham

Thanks for the advice all.

We have been to bmfc before (at Xtasia) and know how good the parties are and looking to branch out to a new venue. We just wanted to make sure it's worth the drive if we are likely to be leaving at 1-1:30 and it sounds like it is

Look forward to meeting a new crowd on Saturday.

By *he weekend coupleCouple  over a year ago

bromley

Our first time at this event too, really looking forward to it. hopefully get to say hello x

Here, There & Everywhere

Well looking at the guest list, i can safely say this is going to be yet ANOTHER BUSY party!!

My advice? - Get there early doors - that way you can watch all the talent as it comes in and approach the ones that you fancy before anyone else gets in there ...

Birmingham

Definitely sounds like a plan

By *il_MissBMFCWoman  over a year ago

Various Venues Across The UK

The guestlist is now CLOSED for BMFC @ Arousals

Anybody that can't now make it and needs to cancel their place, please get in touch. We have a reserve list of people that want to attend.

Many thanks x

By *anmjmosesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

"Well looking at the guest list, i can safely say this is going to be yet ANOTHER BUSY party!!

My advice? - Get there early doors - that way you can watch all the talent as it comes in and approach the ones that you fancy before anyone else gets in there ... "

Definitely concur with that. The private rooms can get taken up by about midnight and there's usually a queue to get into private rooms come 1 or 2am. Been a while since I've been Arousals.... Think I need to go have myself a nap before tonight. Def hope to see some old and new faces later. X

Here, There & Everywhere

"Think I need to go have myself a nap before tonight. Def hope to see some old and new faces later. X "

A nap AND 3 Shredded Wheat!!!

By *ssex_cpl7616Couple  over a year ago

Harlow

Only a few hours away, we will be there tonight.

Nap.....Check

Recommended shredded wheat.check

It's time to PARTY like it's 1999

By *inkysubmissive84Woman  over a year ago

Telford

Hope you decided to go last night. We travel from Telford so a little further for us but usually stay over in a hotel as we're usually knackered from having fun by the time we come to leave.

BMFC put on the best club nights we've been too and each of the venues offer something different the only one we've not tried is Eureka but is on our list for this summer.

Arousals is on of our favourite venues and there is always a good mix of regulars and newbies. The club itself has plenty of places to play so whether you just like private fun there are the lockable rooms to the full on exhibitionist area like the stocks or the orgy room. There are lots of secret places in the cave if you like something in between.

Helen & Tasha are the perfect hosts and always make sure you have the best night that you can. Even when the place is packed they always make you feel as part of their BMFC family. If black guys are you're thing then BMFC is definitely the night to go. If you're like your action a little more than the social we would definitely recommend trying their night at No.3

Hope it was a great night it's a shame we couldn't be there as it's one of our favourite nights

Birmingham

We did go last night and it was a great night in a great venue (reviews to be written shortly ). Agree with your comment on the club which has a real variety of areas and they have made good use of the space that they have.

We didn't see Tasha last night (we don't think she was there) but Helen was on absolute top form and is one hell of a host for these events.

No.3 is on our list to try

By *il_MissBMFCWoman  over a year ago

Various Venues Across The UK

"We did go last night and it was a great night in a great venue (reviews to be written shortly ). Agree with your comment on the club which has a real variety of areas and they have made good use of the space that they have.

We didn't see Tasha last night (we don't think she was there) but Helen was on absolute top form and is one hell of a host for these events.

No.3 is on our list to try "

Thanks to you both for the lovely comments. I couldn't go last night (last minute decision as I felt unwell). I heard it was a great night and I'm glad you enjoyed your first BMFC at Arousals. Will you be at xtasia on Friday? I'll be there for sure so I'll definitely say hi if you're going

Birmingham

"We did go last night and it was a great night in a great venue (reviews to be written shortly ). Agree with your comment on the club which has a real variety of areas and they have made good use of the space that they have.

No.3 is on our list to try

Thanks to you both for the lovely comments. I couldn't go last night (last minute decision as I felt unwell). I heard it was a great night and I'm glad you enjoyed your first BMFC at Arousals. Will you be at xtasia on Friday? I'll be there for sure so I'll definitely say hi if you're going "

Hi Tash, we are hoping to be at Xtasia on Friday night - your events are getting more and more popular from what we have seen....keep doing what you're doing and hope to see you on Friday

» Add a new message to this topic