FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Remix Swindon

Remix Swindon

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone ever attended here? We are thinking of going but have never been swinging before. Would this be a good place to start? Help please.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ouble CCouple  over a year ago

Gran Canaria

Hiya! Myself and Mr C went on Saturday, the 21st, for the first time and we really enjoyed ourselves. We didn't play, Lady Time, but we had a walk round and chatted to a few people. It's a great club, bit spread out and only two loos but other than that. We saw a bit of play going on but we left a bit early so didn't see much really. I think the next Remix is the 4th of Feb and we may be attending again, make a proper night of it this time. Miss C. Xx

Thanks for the reply. Were thinking the 4th march to attend. Like u never have been before. We're there opportunities for you to be able to play if wanted?

Gran Canaria

"Thanks for the reply. Were thinking the 4th march to attend. Like u never have been before. We're there opportunities for you to be able to play if wanted?"

Depends what you want really. There was a lot of single males there, and seeing that most of the men there were bi or bi curious as well as straight then there would be opportunities to play. Quite a few couples too but we prefer to make an arrange on here and meet at a club rather than actually at the club as that's what alot of couples do as well. Miss C. Xx

Again thank you very much for replying. We were just not sure what to expect from it all. At least you have given me an idea. X

Gran Canaria

"Again thank you very much for replying. We were just not sure what to expect from it all. At least you have given me an idea. X"

You're very welcome. Just talk about and agree on what you will and won't do once there, this can change once you get there as well. And just take it all in. Clubs and parties are the best way to find out what you do and don't like. Miss C. Xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just been told about this....event?

About to search but any info would be cool

We are relatively new to the area (although I have worked in Abingdon for a few years)....

Didnt know there was anything local tbh... we head to Brum (Xtasia/Chams) so any info would be great

X

Ok got it

Swindon Swingers in Club review thingy

Ok so it seems to be held in a place that is a male only Sauna during the week...

There is no mention of the sauna facilities on the swindon swingers website so my question is.... are the sauna facilities open on the Remix nights and if so, what are they?

Looks good btw

Ta mi dears

"Ok so it seems to be held in a place that is a male only Sauna during the week...

There is no mention of the sauna facilities on the swindon swingers website so my question is.... are the sauna facilities open on the Remix nights and if so, what are they?

Looks good btw

Ta mi dears"

The sauna facilities were closed when we went, understand this is the norm. We had a really good night when we went good mix of people and very friendly. We'd have been more than once if it didn't always fall on our working weekend.

"Ok so it seems to be held in a place that is a male only Sauna during the week...

Looks good btw

Ta mi dears

The sauna facilities were closed when we went, understand this is the norm. We had a really good night when we went good mix of people and very friendly. We'd have been more than once if it didn't always fall on our working weekend."

Ok... thanks for the reply.... as this place is just down the road it would be rude not to check it out

» Add a new message to this topic